X-Men 4, what the crap-

Posted by Tyler Durden

I hope [URL="http://www.movieweb.com/news/99/14099.php"]it[/URL] falls through..

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Everyone's dead, so what the ****.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Maybe it's an 'Age of Apocalypse' tie-in?

[IMG]http://images.wikia.com/marveldatabase/images/a/a5/X-Men_%28AoA%29_003.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Fragliche

Oh, for fucks sake. This is just ridiculous.

I could swear at one point it was said that the third was supposed to be the ending.

Posted by Tyler Durden

That's Hollywood for ya'.
Whatever you read is now incorrect because they said so, and decided to pick back up and tramp over a few dead mutants.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]How about they let it go for now and start working on new marvel adaptations. I like X-Men and i liked the movies but I'm not even sure the fans want another sequel.

He's not from Marvel but i want Flash.[/COLOR]

Posted by Bebop

The series was left open at the end of 3 but if they haven't signed old cast members, and this talk of "young magneto", it could mean they're doing a new take rather than continuing the story. Which I'm all for.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Agreed. I really don't want to see a sequel to 3. Since, you know, half the cool characters are dead.

Posted by Bebop

Cyclops was never cool.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Bebop;854283]Cyclops was never cool.
Cyclops has been sucking face since before he was the Blue team leader.

Posted by omegga

Quoting Aioros: [COLOR="Yellow"]

He's not from Marvel but i want Flash.[/COLOR]

They were gonna to do a Flash movie, and i think i'm right in sayin that Ryan Reynolds was favourite to play the part, but now they're doin a Justice League of America movie instead, which will have the Flash, but they thought doin a Flash AND a JLA movie was too much...

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=omegga;854295]They were gonna to do a Flash movie, and i think i'm right in sayin that Ryan Reynolds was favourite to play the part, but now they're doin a Justice League of America movie instead, which will have the Flash, but they thought doin a Flash AND a JLA movie was too much...

I just hope THAt doesn't turn out [URL="http://thetinytitan.blogspot.com/2008/01/justice-league-tv-pilot-continued.html"]this[/URL] lame-

[quote]Undeveloped Justice League movie
From early 2007, it had been announced that a Justice League of America movie was in the works, set to be directed by Australian director George Miller. Hiring an entirely new cast, the film was not intended to be set in the same continuity as the Batman or Superman film series. Instead, it would have set up spin-offs for other Justice League members, similar to the X-Men film series. From February 2007 until April 2008, the much maligned project was subject to rumours before eventually being put on an indefinite hiatus; in a recent interview, producer Joel Silver stated that Justice League "has been tabled," meaning that the project has been effectively terminated.

In February 2007, Warner Bros. hired Kieran and Michele Mulroney to write a script for Justice League, which they handed in that June to positive feedback from the studio. George Miller signed to direct in September 2007, while the studio hoped filming would start before the 2007–2008 Writers Guild of America strike. In addition, the studio was considering filming Justice League completely in motion capture, similar to Beowulf. Barrie Osbourne will produce, with a $220 million budget. Filming was supposed to start in February 2008, in Australia, where post-production would also be conducted. Some shooting was to take place at Sydney Heads, while local colleges were scouted.

The Writer's Strike put Justice League on indefinite hold, while Warner Bros. announced the film allowed options lapse for the cast. After the Writer's Strike, filming was set for mid-April 2008, in Canada, despite Miller's wishes to keep production at Fox Studios Australia. The Mulroneys went back to rewrite the script for Warner Bros. and Miller's approval. The filmmakers are still adamant for a mid-2009 release date, and hope to have filming start in mid-July 2008. Warner Bros. still faces the possibility of a June 2008 Screen Actors Guild strike. Marit Allen was the original costume designer before her death in November 2007. Weta Workshop took over, a decision which opens the possibility of their sister company, Weta Digital, doing the visual effects.

While a cast for the undeveloped film was never officially declared, various news brokers were able to confirm a number of Miller's casting choices, for which he chose predominantly younger actors who he had hoped would "grow into their roles" over the course of a film trilogy. This decision had received negative feedback from comic book fans on the internet. Brody, Common, Gale and Hammer will have to physically train for their roles. In October 2007, roughly 40 actors and actresses auditioned for the League, among them; Joseph Cross, Michael Angarano, Max Thieriot, Minka Kelly, Adrianne Palicki and Scott Porter.

Concerning the eponymous Justice League, The O.C. star Adam Brody had been cast as Barry Allen / The Flash, with D. J. Cotrona as Clark Kent / Superman, rapper Common as John Stewart / Green Lantern, Australian supermodel Megan Gale as Diana Prince / Wonder Woman, Newcomer Armie Hammer was controversially to be cast as Bruce Wayne / Batman, with Heroes actor Santiago Cabrera as Arthur Curry / Aquaman, and Hugh Keays-Byrne playing J'onn J'onzz / Martian Manhunter. Teresa Palmer and Zoe Kazan had been cast in the supporting roles of Talia Al Ghul and Iris Allen respectively. A number of different actors were fleetingly associated with the project; Jessica Biel had turned down the role of Wonder Woman, while Mary Elizabeth Winstead auditioned. Teresa Palmer and Shannyn Sossamon were also interested, while Christina Milian, a comic book fan, offered her services for the role. Columbus Short turned down the role of Green Lantern, which rapper T.I was also rumored for.

Posted by Bebop

Maybe the revival of the X Men films will be to add the Tony Stark Averngers film rather than carry on the story.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Hopefully it's an all-too soon reboot. I mean, really, it is too soon to even bother thinking in that direction. But, it couldn't hurt nearly as badly as having to watch X3 all over again-

amirite.

Posted by omegga

i really really dont want an X4, i jus cant see it workin. I think the original plans were to do a series of spin offs, i know they're deffo doin a Wolverine (pre X-Men) but they were also supposed to do a Magneto and a Storm spin off. hahahaha how SHOCKINGLY bad would that Storm film be, especially if they got Halle Berry to do it... lol