The Elder Scrolls

Posted by Skyway

shoud they keep on making these games or not .I say YES keep on making The Elder Scrolls games

Posted by #061402

Well, I dunno. You can only keep a series going for so long until it gets stale. Considering how many books were the same from Morrowind in Oblivion...

Posted by Sapphire Rose

The books were the same (not all, but still) were because it's the same world. Just a different area.

That's like going from Florida to California saying "I don't know if we should have any more states than this, they all have the same TeleVision shows."

Also, I don't care if they make another Elder Scrolls or not (probably will, which is good). I'm too *** **** excited for Fallout 3.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Yeah, Scrolls can take a backseat for Fallout. I mean, the only good fallout game was the first, but still. This is like Oblivion with guns and ****, so whatever.

Though if they're seriously moving the Elder Scrolls into the MMO genre, **** them then. Hate MMOs

Posted by Skyway

So fallout is ok game ,but the elderscolls r better......

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Fallout Series >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Elder Scrolls Series.

Quoted post: So fallout is ok game ,but the elderscolls r better......

Never played fallout^

Posted by Zaith

I don't know if its just me but I just get bored with the elder scroll series game to date I still haven't finished Morrowind or Oblivion.
@Sapphire they may be set in the same world but there different countries that just happen to be really similar.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Kinda like all the western countries IRL. :D

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Yeah, Scrolls can take a backseat for Fallout. I mean, the only good fallout game was the first, but still. This is like Oblivion with guns and ****, so whatever.

Though if they're seriously moving the Elder Scrolls into the MMO genre, **** them then. Hate MMOs

mother of ***, did you just insult Fallout 2?!?!?

For everything F2 did better than F1 (hey, no ****ing time limit,) in my opinion, they ended up missing the whole feeling of Fallout. Not that it was bad I just didn't enjoy it half as much.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

wow, F2 tops my list of best games evar

I wouldn't argue that. I can see why people prefer F2 over Fallout... maybe I need to play them both again or something. Which I'll likely do before F3 ships anyways.

Posted by Skyway

fallout is a outsider to the The Elder Scrollers

Posted by Dr. Rockso

I love both. That being said prefer a sword and bow to a gun. SO i guess i like Elder Scrolls a little better than the Fallout Series