SSBB Challenge Completion

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

I have about 83% done with the challenges. I'll post them up once I have the time.

Posted by Ant

The only ones I really need to earn are the beating the bosses with everycharacter, same for all-star. Other than that I'm done :$

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I have a bunch to do still. I haven't played it in awhile and even before that I wasn't too focused on most of the challenges, only the ones containing CDs.

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

I almost beat the 10 man cruel brawl with 9 KOs in. I used edgehogging and spam on Ike's Up-B for this one.

Posted by Ant

Kirby is going to be your best bet. same thing basically, kept you can float.

Posted by Iris

I used Zelda. Her Up B actually knocks them off the stage where they can footstool eachother and be idiots.

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

I'll try that, but I think i'm finished with trying brawl for tonight. Cruel Brawl just kinda ****ed me off tonight...

Posted by Ant

memmmmories. Though I got 20 something with Kirby :cool:

Posted by Alastor

I've got 17 left, and as of Wednesday, I'm actually intentionally trying to complete them. Most of them are All-Star and Boss Boss Battles related, so I'm getting all of the ones that aren't out of the way first.

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

heh, same with me. except i'm gonna try to finish them tonight.

just got 10 man cruel brawl and collect all music done. workin on the rest of boss battles and allstar. allstar shouldn't be hard, but it was a miracle that I beat boss battles on intense.

Posted by Alastor

Tried earlier to do Cruel Brawl's 10 kills, and couldn't get any higher than 5 with Kirby. Highest I've ever got was 7 with Ike. :(

I got to eight with jigglypuff and then my controller died and I floated off the edge. Needless to say I haven't tried it since.

Posted by Alastor

I couldn't do it right with Jigglypuff. They'd never jump far enough off the platform to be in any real danger. Kirby's probably my best bet if I can get the pattern right. He seems like a cross between Ike and Jigglypuff for Cruel Brawl, though. You can float around to bait them out into footstool jumps/aerials, and Final Cutter lets you (usually) get to the ledge unharmed.

The fact that *** **** Green Alloy can nick you (literally, nick. 1%) with his D-air and instantly kill you screwed me over more than anything else, I think.

Posted by Ant

Yeah, the hardest one is easily the "Beat Boss Battles on Intense" one. I finally got the ****ing timing right against the wings of whatever move. With TL it was pretty easy against most of the other bosses though.

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

to Alastor:eh, I thought using Ike was easier than using kirby, because Ike's Aether move is safer than Kirby's Final Cutter.

To Ant: I used Charizard for the boss battles, because Rock Smash is quite an effective move.

Posted by Alastor

I'm going to go back to Toon Link for trying Boss Battles. Meta Knight's neutral air is lethal, but it's not doing the trick. Charizard doesn't do it for me, either. I'd get to Tabuu and then get mauled because Charizard's so sluggish compared to most of the characters I use.

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

Yeah, TL is very useful when it comes to boss battles. I just got tired of using TL after awhile, tried Pokemon Trainer, and after a couple of tries I managed to complete it.

Posted by Zeta

I haven't tried Boss Battles Intense again since Tabuu got me with that gold bracket attack when he had like one hit left.

****ing bull****.

Posted by Alastor

13 Challenges left.

Clear Boss Battles on Intense difficulty.
Clear Boss Battles with 20 characters.
Clear Boss Battles with 10 characters.
Get 500 different trophies.
Get 2,000 or more KOs in brawls.
Get 1,000 or more KOs in brawls.
Exceed 300 ft. combined swim distance for all characters.
Collect all stickers.
Clear All-Star with all characteres.
Collect Final Smash trophies for all characters.
Defeat 10 enemies in Cruel Brawl.
Clear Boss Battles on Very Hard difficulty.
Clear Boss Battles with all characters.

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

you've got some pretty easy ones to go through, except for boss battles on intense, cruel brawl, and collect all stickers.

Posted by Alastor

Collect all stickers shouldn't take too long with a CD Factory.

Posted by Ant

But unlike the CD's you'll get repeats. So all I've basically been doing is playing the game normally and grab stickers anytime I see them.

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

Yeah I used a hammer for that one. only one I used though

Posted by protomanEXE

it really chaps my *** that i still cant beat the first target test in under 15 secs : / i got so frustarated one time that i completely destoryed my gamecube controller :D..it was a bad idea

Posted by Alastor

Quoting protomanEXE: i still cant beat the first target test in under 15 secs : / i got so frustarated one time that i completely destoryed my gamecube controller

...Wow.

Just... Wow.

Quoted post: t really chaps my *** that i still cant beat the first target test in under 15 secs : / i got so frustarated one time that i completely destoryed my gamecube controller ..it was a bad idea

Haha, wow you suck. I beat all of those no problem with kirby.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: kirby.

[quote]No projectiles.

...That really puts things into perspective.

wait what?

Posted by Alastor

It really puts how bad he's failing into perspective if you did it with a character who doesn't even have any projectiles.

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

I used Sonic...just figured it would be easy using the fastest character in the game. In fact, I used Sonic for reach lvl, except for lvl 4. I used Ness for that one.

Posted by Alastor

Sonic works pretty well for all of them, actually. I went through a couple of days ago and did all 5 levels with everybody.

Level 4 with Lucario took me two minutes. Couldn't get the last target because he doesn't jump high enough, and Extremespeed doesn't attack at all, so I had to go up and around, fall down from the right, jump, wall-cling, then walljump off to hit the target. A lot more complicated than it should've been.

Quoted post: It really puts how bad he's failing into perspective if you did it with a character who doesn't even have any projectiles.

up b. Though you don't need projectiles. Usually I'd hang onto a good throwing weapon. Plus, I find being able to float way more handy than speed.

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

Fuk, I've been extremely lazy. I still haven't completed lvl 5 target smash with everyone, classic with everyone, boss battles with everyone, or even allstar with everyone! :(

Posted by Ant

It's okay buddy. It can be fun to take your time too :)

Posted by Zeta

Funny how Target Test 5 is the easiest to beat within the time limit. Did it with like 5 characters without even trying.

Yeah, I think the second one was the most difficult. Or maybe the third. One of those two. The 15 second one.

Posted by Ant

Yeah, 2nd and 3rd were the hardest for me. I think I used Kirby for one and Link for another.

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

I think I used samus for the 2nd one and fox for the 3rd. I did have the most trouble with the 3rd one, but the 2nd one was a ***** as well.

Samus? Gross. I later used Zamus to rebeat my score. Better jumps and better reach.