Posted by Shevanel

Name: Serra Rhor
Alias: Serra "Chaos" Havoc
Race: Seraphim
Height: 5'7''
Weight: 130 lbs.
Build: Lean, sinewy and flexible.
Hair: A deep hue of azure, wavy.
Eyes: Inverted, the pupil is a dull white while the cornea is a void of emptiness.
Elemental allegiance: Light/Dark
Date of birth: Day of the "Fallen Angel." (Date: 3/13/1302X-Crystal era.)
Other: Weapons of Choice:
-Heart of Za'ael: Forged for her by an acquaintance, she values them to the utmost extent. Created from a dense metal called Poumn, the metal reflects the current state of one

Posted by S

Exactly where it belongs, Mr. Troll.

Posted by Shevanel

I'll proofread your autogynephile cybersex character biography, Mr. Author.

Posted by S

S'okay. I've long since improved and changed her character. Seems kinda moot to proofread old and out-dated work, no?

Posted by Shevanel

Name: Serra Rhor
Alias: Serra "Chaos" Havoc I'm pretty sure this is redundant
Race: Seraphim
Height: 5'7''
Weight: 130 lbs.
Build: Lean, sinewy and flexible.
Hair: A deep hue of azure, wavy.
Eyes: Inverted, the pupil is a dull white while the cornea is a void of emptiness. Again, redundancy - a void is empty by definition
Elemental allegiance: Light/Dark Contradiction?
Date of birth: Day of the "Fallen Angel." (Date: 3/13/1302X-Crystal era.)
Other: Weapons of Choice:
-Heart of Za'ael Inserting apostrophes in the middle of words is a technique that's been ridiculed ever since the first Star Trek series: Forged for her by an acquaintance, she values them to the utmost extent. Created from a dense metal called Poumn, the metal reflects the current state of one’s own mind in a silver liquid-like reflection. Forged into a blade, it’s Apostrophe strength increases as harmony is achieved and weakens when lost. The handle is composed of a thick metal similar to that of the ‘Reflux Blade’, This should be a semicolon it absorbs the life force from the user, but this differentiates from that in several minute factors. As a weapon, it does not use the life energy to great extent nor does it use the energy itself as a weapon; rather it absorbs the energy and transmits it to the Poumn to read and interpret. Holding the blade correctly with your One's palm, the blade arches from the wrist and travels down the near the elbow where it draws to a point. Three joints line the grip, two possible transformations capable from these particular models. Sentence fragment
-Havoc Divide: Created from an unknown material, it resides within a dimension parallel to our own where nothing may touch it. To preserve balance within both universes, when shifting dimensions, a creation of equal energy and mass must follow within it’s Apostrophe exchange. Sophist pseudo-science To create this, Serra pulls a portion of her soul from her body and materializes it. A silver column, arced in one accurate point, is the staff of Of? which the blade resides; the arc itself sprouting a single handle for grip. Wrapping around the top of the staff, the metal slowly intertwines itself in an almost flesh-like fashion Mixing your comparisons here - essential quality of flesh = intertwining?, almost as if it pulsated with life absorbed from the staff. The dark metal that creates The 'dark metal' you're referring to here is apparently an animate entity responsible for the blade's creation the blade,Comma usage emanates a deep, dull, jet haze that inverts all light and darkness surrounding it. Several runes of an unknown text are littered about the sleek top, covered by some sort of thick, cold glaze. The Havoc Divide has many properties still unknown to all beings, including the wielder. (Undeveloped.) It shows.

part 2 later you illiterate sphincter

Posted by Slade

Haha, yes.

Just to clarify, I would give all you guys a big sloppy hug if given the chance, but I've seen a world where trolls pride themselves on putting absolutely no effort into their work... And it's a terrible, boring place.

Posted by S

Thanks Klarth! I appreciate the effort.

Posted by Shevanel

Do note that I don't actually harbour any malice towards anyone here. It's just a case of some of you being more worthy of (and prone to) ridicule than others.

Posted by S

I wouldn't stand a chance as a writer if I took any of your attacks to heart. :)

Seriously though, if you're going to do it, do it on something that helps. Like something a little more recent. I don't mind critiques, even hostile ones, because points are points and I can weed out the unnecessary crap.

Posted by Shevanel

Get fisted.

Posted by S

Love you too Snookums.

Posted by Poco

dont drop out of school to watch anime. this is what happens kids.

Posted by junior senior

bugt i like anime

Posted by Ant

Quoting Poco: dont drop out of school to watch anime. this is what happens kids.

lol

Posted by junior senior

anime <3