Gamepro "Halo Wars" Article Discussion.

Posted by lanzer

I was reading the article yesterday. I like the fact that there paying attn. to detail while still trying to fix the major problem with RTS games. The new "old" vehicles would seem interesting to use and well the Spartans have there ups and downs (mainly the fact that there the 1st Spartans and they have no shield system)

Did you guys read the article? If you didn't, i did obtain the article in scanned form i can up through send space or something.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote]while still trying to fix the major problem with RTS games
What's that?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I assume he means major problem with console RPGs.

Unless he means the fact that most Halo fans would problem struggle to comprehend your average strategy game, so they have to fix the, uh, strategy aspect of the RTS to better suit the Halo series.

Posted by #061402

I'm thinking about buying this game... But I haven't really decided just yet. I do like RTS games, but Halo 2&3 sort of lowered my expectations.

No point in even considering it right now. The most we've gotten from this game is a CG trailer and that's it. Not much to base an opinion on.

Posted by Skyway

when halo wars come out it will be the number 2 best fav of all halo

Hahaha

Posted by #061402

Quoting Skyway: when halo wars come out it will be the number 2 best fav of all halo

How do you know? It could suck balls and have you crying over having spent money on it.

Well, his best fav halo game is problem halo 3, so he should be used to a game sucking balls.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Dude, you loooooved Halo 3. Don't lie to me! [spoiler]i did too until cod4 YEAH[/spoiler]

I loved it until I won 500 plus matches in one month and realised how much it lacked. Now it's pretty good, but man. Sucks compared to other multiplayer games out there.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Even I stopped playing it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I remember I played an infection match with you once and you were just cruising around sniping zombies while the rest of us hid in one of those elevated rooms on the training room map. 30+ kills, you were hot ****!

WHAT HAPPENED, MAN?

CoD4

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

There was a while a month or two ago where I was playing COD4 pretty intensely when all my buddies got it. Got to rank 55 and everything! Probably my most hardcore online season. Played a GameBattles match, too.

If you got on at decent times we'd probably actually play!

Posted by Zaith

@Lanzer I'd like to see the articles.
and there a few quite a few problems with some Rts's not all but some.