did everyone peace out or is it taboo posting here now

requesting information

Posted by Stalolin

posting is taboo

we're going to skin you alive for it

Posted by Fate

what the **** are you talking about

Posted by mis0

I think he's remembering the old spam board, or perhaps how active Wacko U has been in the past.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: did everyone peace out or is it taboo posting here now

requesting information

go back to playing wow. HAHA I SEE YOU HAVE CAKE IZ A LIE. U R FUNNY. HAHAHA. PORTAL? HAHAHA.

never post again.

Posted by junior senior

hi :)

Posted by Jesse Smith

Panic left...making Wacko Univerisity die!!! grrr!!! Blaim da mods!!!!!

Posted by junior senior

who r u

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting Poco: go back to playing wow. HAHA I SEE YOU HAVE CAKE IZ A LIE. U R FUNNY. HAHAHA. PORTAL? HAHAHA.

never post again.

why even comment if you don't know what you're talking about you stupid ******

congratulations on internet elitism

didn't seem like anyone had posted for awhile, so i was wondering what was new; i guess not alot

Posted by Fragliche

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: why even comment if you don't know what you're talking about you stupid ******

You shouldn't have posted this in Wacko University if you didn't want pointless babble fired out at you. :cookie:

Oh, wait. Pointless babble is fired out everywhere on this forum.

NEVERMIND.

Posted by Shevanel

don't feed the trolls

Posted by #061402

Quoting Shevanel: don't feed the trolls

Listen to this man.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: why even comment if you don't know what you're talking about you stupid ******

O HAI THERE! don't post anymore, or if you do keep it in the yob. 'yobbery. THE CAKE IZ A LIE LOL. UR FUNNAY MAN. not- BORAT, BORAT MOVIE, 2009

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Velvet Nightmare;853245]why even comment if you don't know what you're talking about you stupid ******

didn't seem like anyone had posted for awhile, so i was wondering what was new; i guess not alot

I thought you changed your name to Vamp, I swear to God.