Sabrepulse's new album, Turbo City, was just released

Posted by Corrupt

While it may be his "final" (I still call bullshit on that) release, his new album Turbo City was just put on his Myspace. I figured this warranted its own thread, because I know there are several more fans of his on these forums. Check it out and let us know what you thought of it! myspace.com/sabrepulse

I'm really liking it thus far. "Running in the 90s" and "Cityscape Dreams" seem to be the best from what I've heard.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Dude... I've met this guy. Multiple times. He has my C&C Generals password. I didn't know you were a fan!

Posted by Corrupt

Are you shitting me? He's like one of my favorite chiptune musicians!

And yeah, I read on his profile that he's based in Scotland... dude, that's great. Maybe ask him if he's serious about "quitting" music and if he'll get his ass back in the scene, haha. I certainly hope so.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I don't actually talk to him or anything. I just remember meeting him after he played a few gigs locally and messaging him my Generals password on Myspace.

He's great, though.

Posted by Corrupt

Very, very nice. At least you were actually able to see him live, something that I could only dream of. :( And you should totally grab Turbo City if you haven't already, mang. Superb stuff.