A completely unexpected (but very pleasant) encounter

Posted by Corrupt

So I'm just going about my business as usual at around 11 AM or so, when mom notifies me that there's someone on the phone that wants to talk to me. I pick it up, and it's none other than Dexter, and he says he's at the Point Loma naval base (which is a mere 15 minute drive from where I live). I tell him just how close he is to Ocean Beach, and he decides to head over. This came completely out of the blue, but was totally awesome. He wound up buying me lunch at Ortega's and we played several matches of Brawl, all the while discussing various members of VGC and other fine topics. We were also able to crank up some Shitmat in the car, which was refreshing. Unfortunately the visit was cut short because he had to attend a job interview, but we both agreed that this warranted a thread, so here it fucking is. Talk amongst yourselves.

And oh yes, Wolfy was present. It was quite the honor to meet him, as well! And for some reason, he was under the impression that ~~**~~tha simi krew**~~** lived here in San Diego, and wanted to see you guys. We talked about the possibility of him coming back here in November and rounding up myself, Fredmiral Ferrarithrax, Cold Fire, Face_in_the_mirror, and Darksong X, among others for some kind of incredibly awkward VGC get-together. MAYBE SOMEDAY!

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Corrupt: all the while discussing various members of VGC

I demand to know what was said about me immediately.

No seriously, sounds like fun, uh, good for you.

Posted by Stalolin

10 bux says you two didn't discuss me

Posted by Slade

Whoa, what an unexpected encounter! Can't believe he just moved to Hawaii and is now looking for a job in San Diego... Or was it just business related travel?

Anyways, sounds like a freaky blast. I can imagine him saying, "SOMEONE WANTS TO MEET YOU" and then holding out Wolfy with one hand as a crazed look slowly appears on his face.

Posted by S

I demand to know wh–

Ooooh. Updated Linkoman!

Posted by cool gamer dad

huh, pretty crazy. I'd attend 4sho yo.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I will fly out just for this very awkward get together.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=The X;852324]I will fly out just for this very awkward get together.

with booze, nothing's awkward

Posted by Corrupt

Linko: No, we didn't talk about you, actually. Truth be told, the only members we really talked about were Jesse, Raptor, and Poco. And thanks!

Lolin: You're right :( But wait, when I was scrolling down my friends list on Brawl wifi, he saw "LOLIN" registered and said "Ha, I remember that guy!". So... yes!

Slade: Yes, he stated that he was here for family and business matters. He said if he got the job he went to the interview for, he'd be staying here in SD. :D I still think he'll give that one some more thought, though.

cats: Indeed. And you'd better!

X: That's the ticket.

And now my day will continue in a perfectly normal fashion! ain't life sweet

Posted by Slade

I've got nothin to add except that when I homed in on the part directed towards me in that post, I got hardcore deja vu. Would have sword I read that exact same thing more than a week ago.

Posted by Corrupt

oh yeah well...!

http://vgchat.com/member.php?u=8434740

I can't help but read that as "SLADE_Fan"

Posted by Shevanel

one of these days i'll wind up in cali again

one of these days

Posted by Slade

Quoting Corrupt: oh yeah well...!

http://vgchat.com/member.php?u=8434740

I can't help but read that as "SLADE_Fan"

...He's been taken care of.

[IMG]http://blogs.citypages.com/gop/secret%20service.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by The Judge

That'd be interesting if I cared to meet Dexter. Which I don't.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Why the **** does no one come to Colorado?

Posted by The Judge

Ant's cousins do.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Oh, yeay.

Posted by Ant

oh yeah, he called me at work two days ago. I had to cut it short since I was...at work. But yeah, we're like 3 hours away so it's kinda hard to do these things as spontaneously as we'd like.

and is ortega's the one we ate at that one time? "MORE CHIPS!"

Posted by The Judge

Well, you're free to head on over here, but I'm definitely not traveling all that way just to see him.

Actually, I'd rather he not know where I live, so scratch that.

Posted by Slade

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

judge: [IMG]http://vgchat.com/images/icons/icon8.gif[/IMG]

Posted by The Judge

That's how it usually is.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Does someone want to buy me lunch sometime?

Posted by Slade

Quoting The Judge: That's how it usually is.

You should make THAT your posting icon instead of the mask one.

And sometime in the future when I'm visiting CA, I'm gonna call Judge and he'll be like "No, **** you," and then I won't ever see anyone in Simi. the end

Posted by Ant

I'll see anyone. I'm crazy, I don't give a ****.

Posted by Corrupt

^^^ dat nigga is CUH-RAZY ^^^

HE'S GOT YO BACK

AT YO PARTY

GOT YO BACK

AT YO PARTY

Posted by cool gamer dad

Ant, you are one crazy nigger.

Posted by Ant

I may be crazy. But I am, under no circumstances, a "******".

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

That's what Michael Jackson said.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Slade: You should make THAT your posting icon instead of the mask one.

And sometime in the future when I'm visiting CA, I'm gonna call Judge and he'll be like "No, **** you," and then I won't ever see anyone in Simi. the end

No, that's not it at all. Dexter's a creep. I just don't like you.

So obviously, you can come. But I refuse to be around Dexter.

Posted by ExoXile

What about me guys? :(
Together, we could conquer the world.

Posted by The Judge

You're okay, and the likelyhood of you showing up at my door is slim to none, perhaps a bit more than that if you're suicidal and drunk.

Posted by ExoXile

Suicidal idk, drunk, hell yeah.
Count me up Judge.
And recalculate my chances a pretty good as I am pretty drunk and spent time on this thread. :)

Posted by Slade

Quoting The Judge: No, that's not it at all. Dexter's a creep. I just don't like you.

So obviously, you can come. But I refuse to be around Dexter.

Huh. I find it strange that while some people are really weirded out by Dexter, or think he's a "creep"... I think his lifestyle sounds pretty fukken magical. He's had huge responsibilities at times, like taking care of all those kids, but... idk, he just doesn't approach those things like most people would. Sounds like he's always trying new things and manages to be moderately successful at the same time. wtf

Posted by Stalolin

judge

what if i showed up at your doorstep

what would you do then

Posted by ExoXile

Fuuuck slade, don't interrupt.

Posted by ExoXile

lso, where the ****s Judge?

Posted by The Judge

Slade: I didn't say anything about his lifestyle. I said he's a creep. The problem is him as a person.
Stalolin: I'd wonder what you were doing here for several minutes after I closed the door and went back inside.

Posted by Slade

Well, I was talking about him as a person through how he lives. You can tell what kind of person he is by his reactions to these situations he's been in. He seems like a pretty cool guy. Not a creep at all.

edit: oh man, 'cept for that thing with the girl that looks like a sad kitten. and I just remembered that you talked with her a lot around that time. haha, man... mystery solved

Posted by ExoXile

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Posted by Corrupt

Oh yeah, and I was surprised to learn that he was significantly shorter than me. Just thought I'd throw that out there ok

Posted by ExoXile

I'm 5'7.
Beat that.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=The Judge;852696]Slade: I didn't say anything about his lifestyle. I said he's a creep. The problem is him as a person.
Stalolin: I'd wonder what you were doing here for several minutes after I closed the door and went back inside.

fine whatever man i'll just go visit corrupt instead

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Stalolin: corrupt

hey

Posted by ExoXile

Fine I won't visit anyone.
I'm going to teh ****ing UK, wanna meet up, The X?

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting ExoXile: teh ****ing UK

As opposed to the United Kingdom that's not engaging in sexual intercourse? Sounds pretty cool!

And Xile, I'd totally let you come down here and hang out with me, don't listen to these PRICKS

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting ExoXile: I'm 5'7.
Beat that.

6'4".

Posted by cool gamer dad

6'4"

Quoting ExoXile: I'm 5'7.

LOL

Posted by WillisGreeny

5'10'' EVEN I BEAT IT!

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting cats: 6'4"

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.

Posted by Ant

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAK

Posted by The Judge

Quoting WillisGreeny: 5'10'' EVEN I BEAT IT!

Same here.

Posted by ExoXile

I have a perfectly good excuse, gais.
I'm Finnish, and in that world I am a giant.

Posted by Slade

srsly? how short are finns, then? because I'm half-finnish and managed to grow to a handsome 6'1"

Posted by ExoXile

I'm half-Finnish, too, actually.

...Idk, you're a freak. >=O

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I am 5'11".

Also, I don't want to hang out with ExoXile unless there's some kind of voicebox I can use to edit his real-time speech.

Posted by Ant

I'm sure you're much better ;)

Posted by Dexter

Good times.

I'll meet anyone if I get the chance to. I'm interested in meeting new people, especially after having some interaction with them online. Comparing how they are online with who they are offline is interesting to me. I usually tend to have different ideas about people and then when I meet up with them I learn a whole new side. I've been close to meeting Corrupt before. Fairy and I missed him by about 15 minutes about a year ago.

Yeah, the job thing was kinda an extra activity that fell upon this little trip of mine. I was mostly visiting my sister and girlfriend who lives about 15 minutes from Corrupt. I drove all the way down to California from Oregon so the last two weeks have gone by fast and have been exciting. I head back to Hawaii early tomorrow morning.

So now I've met Corrupt, Jesse Smith, and Aesthetic. I wonder who I'll meet next...

I've been to Colorado. Good snowboarding.

My online fursonification is purposely creepy at times to a very obvious degree. How anyone could fall for some of my methods is beyond me, but the entertainment factor keeps me actively participating.

And Corrupt, or anyone else nearby, do you guys want a free car? It works! I just don't want it anymore. There's no way I'm going to ship it to Hawaii. I'm ready for a new one anyway. I have to give it away or blow it up or something.

Posted by Slade

I missed seeing cats in California by a day once. Closest I've come to meeting anyone on here yet.

Are you flying back to Hawaii from Portland? If you're driving up that far north, I might know someone who wants a car. But since it's just a friend of mine, I expect them to be pretty much the last pick.

Posted by Linko_16

I met Judge, Ant, Darksong and billards at Disneyland when we miraculously happened to be going on the same day. It was cool, I got to ditch my lame church group and hang mostly with them.

I also saw plenty of billards in the following years. You know, on account of him putting his dick in my sister.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Slade: I missed seeing cats in California by a day once. Closest I've come to meeting anyone on here yet.

AHHHH man. WALKING distance.

maybe some other time ;)

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Slade: Are you flying back to Hawaii from Portland? If you're driving up that far north, I might know someone who wants a car. But since it's just a friend of mine, I expect them to be pretty much the last pick.

No way am I driving that again. It was like a 15 hour drive! It's much easier to simply fly out from here. I'm pretty sure I'm finished with Oregon. My sister has a friend who just moved here who needs a car so I'll probably give it to her.

And I'm pretty sure the next VGCer I meet will be Angelwing in Canada. But who knows...

Posted by Corrupt

I just might take you up on the car offer, actually. I'll have to see what the people in my immediate surroundings think first, though...

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Linko_16: I also saw plenty of billards in the following years. You know, on account of him putting his dick in my sister.

You just became awesome.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting The Judge: You just became awesome.

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=30385

Posted by The Judge

JUST

BECAME

AWESOME

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

sounds like a pretty lame time.

Posted by Ant

lol

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting Dexter:
And I'm pretty sure the next VGCer I meet will be Angelwing in Canada. But who knows...

oh suuuuuure. I may not be going to Vegas this year now, either.

Posted by Linko_16

OH *** IT'S ANGELWANG.

Did you change your AIM handle or are you just never on anymore?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I'm just never on. I don't even have aim on this laptop! I go on msn sometimes...add me on there.

Posted by Linko_16

Uh, well, I never go on MSN.

We must forget each other... we live in different worlds... it would never work out...

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: And I'm pretty sure the next VGCer I meet will be Angelwing in Canada. But who knows...

Wait, wait, wait. You're going down to winnipeg but not toronto? ****ed up, buddy

Posted by maian

So who lives/is visiting Colorado anytime soon? :cookie:

IT'S COOLER THAN THE OTHER STATES

Posted by Linko_16

I'm pretty close to Colorado. The river that made the Grand Canyon, in fact, is the Colorado river.