Valve's Awesome Customer Service

Posted by Big Boss

[quote]http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/50498

Flush with enthusiasm after completing Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Shacker filthysock sent this email off to the Valve crew to share some of his thoughts:

"1. The grenade puzzle: I did it with a blast from the gravity gun! Looked down and primary fire and the floor bounced me up. Would love to see more gravity gun bounce puzzles
2. The little forest bit was BRILLIANT, it had the perfect feel as you walk in and it got darker and quieter but looking up the HDR made the leaves against the sky look great. It would be fantastic to have an extended time in a forest, i think even combat would work in there."

The response from Valve's Chet Faliszek demonstrated the company's hard-line attitudes:

"Thanks for the email.

We do not allow cheaters. We are matching you against our steam subscriber list and you will be banned for cheating in the grenade puzzle.

Thank you "

Some interesting back-and-forth e-mails between Valve and its customers, with the last one being the funniest.

Posted by Fate

Are they being serious?

Posted by Slade

Haha, oh fate. :) Read the rest.

I laughed hard at the last one. There have to be more of these responses somewhere!