Where I've Been

Posted by Average n00b

Dunno where to post this, so if this isn't the correct board I apologize. :)

But anyways, I left because I needed a lot of time to plan stuff in my life (Yes I have one) because I moved back to the UK. And I've just recently got a laptop that I can use often, it's my mum's laptop for work.

Unfortunately my Yank Wii went boom when I got an adapter and the machine doesn't work at all, I have an English wii now but I'm ticked because of course none of my American games work which included

Brawl
LoZ TP
Resident Evil 4
The Sims Pets 2

and a few others, now I've started off with Super Paper Mario which I'm..slowly regretting? And Harvest Moon which I just should've got the gamecube version!

So, that's where I've been.

Posted by Linko_16

Moved to Community Board since this is, well, a Community issue. But it's delightful to see you back, good to hear your life is settling back down. Sorry about your Wii... you can eBay your games for some extra cash, I guess.

Posted by Average n00b

Thanks, yeah I suppose I could. I was just gonna give them to a friend who has a wii.

Posted by Ant

that's stupid. giving to friends.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Brawl's out here... this month sometime? Jesus Christ, I can't believe I was willing to wait that long for it.

Posted by Shevanel

Sell The Sims and use the cash to buy a UK Freeloader.

Posted by Average n00b

Quoting The X: Brawl's out here... this month sometime? Jesus Christ, I can't believe I was willing to wait that long for it.

I forgot that it wasn't out here yet, it was really one of the two games I was willing on buying again. And I forgot how expensive games are here.

The wii and reading is all I have here right now, I just applied for a college for Childcare so if I get into that I'll be good on being social again. :D

And nah, I'll just give them to my friends, they'll enjoy'em.

Posted by Poco

quit gettin mad at video games

Posted by cool gamer dad

Wow, college. Maybe I should apply for that... :s

wb. Why'd you move again?

Posted by Average n00b

Parents wanted to. Just went with the flow. I may return to the US when I'm 18 though, if I get childcare it may be lucky that I'll have to be a nanny. :(

Posted by cool gamer dad

:x

Good luck. Especially if you get stuck with little rampant assholes like myself. When I was a little kiddy-widdy of course.

Posted by Shevanel

[quote=cats]Wow, college. Maybe I should apply for that... :s
UK college = what people can opt to do instead of their last few years of school, or a place to spend a year or two getting qualifications you screwed up previously. Same qualifications, same syllabi available, but generally more subjects available, and in most cases, no rules.

It's what I wanted to spend my AS and A2 level years doing, but no, being denied food unless I wear a tie and a jacket is so much more ****ing important than education.