Anyone remember Nintendoland?

Posted by Angry_Sun

Well it's back, take a look:

nintendoland.com

:D

Posted by mis0

Yes, I do. I visted Nintendoland back when I was a kid a few times. The website still looks the same as it always did, so the "nostalgic journey" part has a double meaning now.

Posted by Kamek

Oh my gosh hell to the yes. If there's ANYTHING I can do to help with the revival of NintendoLand, just PM me and let me know. I LOVED that site.

Posted by Ant

no, I do not remember this land of nintendo.

Posted by Angry_Sun

Well you should, shame on you.

Posted by Dexter

I remember it. I never realized it went away though. How long has it been gone for? I used to go there when I first became a member of VGC.

Posted by Linko_16

Woooooah. I've been ignoring this topic because the name didn't ring a bell, but yeah, I also checked that place out as a kid. Too bad so much of it doesn't work, and The Grand Adventures is completely shot.

Posted by Dexter

I don't remember much about the site except for a few interesting Mario stories and a bit of Nintendo history that I didn't know about at the time.

Posted by Linko_16

If only the Metroid pet still worked.

Posted by Jesse Smith

How much did Marcus and Mattias sell it to you for!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Posted by Angry_Sun

Woah! Let me explain.

The Metroid Pet works, only on IE though, but I have a code that will let it work on all the browsers, I just haven't added it yet.

Marcus And Mattias did not sell it to me, me and Marcus are working on it together.

Also, "The Missing Link" or the person that ran the Grand adventures said they arn't coming back right away, but they might sometime in the future.

I am also working on a totally new Metroid site, it's going to be awesome.

Also, it's been gone since late 2000.

And, I added ton of cool things on the main page. Hope you guys like it, stop by the forums or something :)

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Angry_Sun: The Metroid Pet works, only on IE though, but I have a code that will let it work on all the browsers, I just haven't added it yet.

Yaaaaaay!

Man, I forgot how much fun I had from this thing.

Posted by Angry_Sun

Yea, it is fun, I'll update it then just for you, but only if you stop by our forum, and send me a PM. Then I will fix it. ;)

Posted by Last Fog

Wow I remember this site from years ago, then one day it went down and never went back up.

Posted by Angry_Sun

Until now ;)

Posted by Angry_Sun

Bump :P

Posted by Ant

yes thank you I think your site has been spammed enough now. LOCKED

Posted by Proto Man

Sweet! I used to go to Nintendo Land all the time, because the site has good info about games, characters, and systems. It also had one of the better enemy encyclopedias out there. My favorite part though was the character deathmatches.

That is AWESOME that it is back.

EDIT: Ack, I have to use a different computer to view it. The site doesn't seem to like IE 8, it freezes up. :( I mean the computer doesn't freeze, it's just when I go to the site, it just doesn't allow me to click or anything.

BTW, Angry Sun, you need an angry sun avatar.

Posted by Linko_16

Seriously, I'll ignore it this once, but don't bump an old topic with nothing new to say.

Posted by Angry_Sun

Quoting Linko_16: Seriously, I'll ignore it this once, but don't bump an old topic with nothing new to say.

He had something very good to say. Lay off.

Also, we are looking for more people to join the forums, a little more activity would be nice.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Linko_16: Seriously, I'll ignore it this once, but don't bump an old topic with nothing new to say.

Really Lunko, stop trying to improve VGC.

Gawd srsly.

Posted by Angry_Sun

Nintendoland > VGC

:3

*runs away before mod reads this and banhammer moves in*

Posted by Linko_16

Actually I just saw your bump post and Ant's warning you about bumping and assumed that was what had bumped it just now. But all the same I HAVE BEEN DRIVEN INTO A BLIND RAGE GRAAAWRG BAN BAN BAN.

Posted by Angry_Sun

*Holds out pocket watch, starts swaying like a pendelum* Join us... join us.... nintendoland.com/forum join us...