Shevanel

Posted by Shevanel

Exploits from the past however many months within. Note: the art of obtusely inserting oneself into the frame is difficult to master.

Here I am with Dread and our usual crowd of idiots, sometime in February. I am partaking of a particularly distinguished cigar. It was a night of glee and vomit.

I do not remember this. At this point I was more intoxicated than any other time in my life. Apparently not five minutes after this scene I was chundering all over the room in a state of undress. My awakening in a hospital bed was most disorientating and undignified. Alcohol poisoning is not an experience I wish to repeat soon.

Earlier on that evening, however, we all engaged in clean, wholesome fun. Oh, yeah, we went en masse to an Earth concert.

Here I am returning thoroughly elated and ever so slightly ****faced from a Wolves In The Throne Room show two days prior to The Incident.

Just a few hours earlier, I was involved in an attempt at a small-scale revolution with a load of other bored geeks. I found this picture on Dramatica.

Mercenary/Death Angel concert in April. Mikkel grabbed me as I was returning to the bar and I chatted with him and the rest of the band for ten minutes. Briefly ran into Jim Sheppard, too.

This is why people don't take me bowling

One haircut (and six pints) later.

It's actually grown out well. Last time I ever have to get it shorn that crisply.

Posted by Fate

You look like this one faggot that used to post here.

Posted by Shevanel

Yeah, so I hear. He sounds like a bit of a prat.

Posted by Ant

HELLO, SHEVANEL. YOU'RE. QUITE. GOOD. AT. TURNING. ME. ON.

Posted by Xero

Quite the sensual face on the first picture...

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

You guys must be pretty awesome if you can bowl a 6 three times in a row.

Posted by Shevanel

That's my six-zero-zero.

I'm a terrible bowler and a gimmick.

Posted by Shevanel

Quoting Xero: Quite the sensual face on the first picture...

that isn't me you ****ing neo-con

Posted by Xero

Never said it was you.

Posted by Shevanel

stop being a lesbian

Posted by Xero

lawl

Posted by Shevanel

oh no not my reputation number :(:;(:*(:(

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

BACK TO TROLLING IN ONE DAY

THIS **** IS OFF THE CHAIN

Posted by Shevanel

The temptation is just too much.

It's like shooting toddlers in a Mini.

Posted by Roger Smith

Whenever Michael J. Fox takes a bath, I throw my clothes in there with him and I get a free wash.

Posted by Shevanel

I'm not even going to bother.

Posted by Poco

go back to 4chan.

Posted by The Judge

You look how I remember you looking. Congrats. Glad to see you're having fun with your travels.

Posted by Shevanel

q

Posted by junior senior

welcome 2 da klarth fan club

Posted by Shevanel

What started as a case of being too lazy to shave has turned into a half-hearted attempt to grow a beard. Now that THE MAN has no right to tell me what I do with my body, I shall cultivate and love my facial fluff. I figure I'll turn up for graduation with a lame-o goatee and bleach-white hair (more on that another day).

Here it is in all its insipid, embryonic non-glory.

Posted by ExoXile

Just get a Hitler Mustache!
That'll be the bomb.

Posted by Ant

lol@"beard" attempt.

Posted by Shevanel

It grows slowly and messily.

Should look nice in... a month or so :(

Posted by ExoXile

Quite ethe fancy camera you've got thar, though.

Posted by Shevanel

Nikon D40.

Cheapest DSLR on the market. Decent enough though.

Posted by #061402

Is dat sum Gaijin 4Koma I spy?

Posted by Shevanel

DO YOU SEE FOUR PEOPLE THERE

DO YOU

Posted by #061402

Well, that's why I asked. The setting and following picture sort of made me relate to it.

Posted by The Judge

You have to shave quite a few times before your facial hair starts growing in really well. Otherwise the process is going to remain agonizingly slow.

Posted by #061402

Quoting The Judge: You have to shave quite a few times before your facial hair starts growing in really well. Otherwise the process is going to remain agonizingly slow.

Lull them into a false sense of security, thinking they'll get shaved off soon, eh? Never thought of it that way. My beard has been happily growing since I was fourteen.

Posted by Shevanel

Quoting The Judge: You have to shave quite a few times before your facial hair starts growing in really well. Otherwise the process is going to remain agonizingly slow.

This, next to the whole knuckle-cracking-and-arthritis thing, is pretty high on the Lies Your Mother Told You list.

http://www.snopes.com/oldwives/hairgrow.asp

I've been shaving once or twice a week. It's been four days now.

and yes mister numbers the shot was intentional ok

Posted by Average n00b

Yup, keep your hair long. :D

Posted by Shevanel

That was my plan.

However long haircuts apparently make magical sky genies cry and lead to people thinking free thought and secular music are both OK. Praise Christ in all his wisdom.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Shevanel: This, next to the whole knuckle-cracking-and-arthritis thing, is pretty high on the Lies Your Mother Told You list.

http://www.snopes.com/oldwives/hairgrow.asp

Also, I'd probably be gay for you if we met. No joke.

Posted by Shevanel

What the **** is that supposed to mean

Posted by Ant

he wants to suck your cock.

Posted by The Judge

Don't worry, he looks enough like a woman that it probably won't freak you out.

Posted by Shade

Shut up woman.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Dude, your hair!

Still looks pretty good though.