Hey guys

Posted by #061402

Been peeking around here a few times, but didn't really join until, well, now. I prefer horror, such as Resident Evil and F.E.A.R., and adventure games. Also some RPG's, but I've been getting bored with them lately. RPG nowadays = Bad guy kidnaps princess/revolt and take the throne/equally evil deed. Good guy comes to the rescue. Hours of hours of doing nothing but training, half-assed cutscenes with the oh-so obvious love at first sight, then disappointing but mandatory cheesy end. Horror games can have obscure twists and turns wherever it gosh darn pleases, so that might be why I like 'em. I also have a new-found interest in the band Reel Big Fish.

I'm sort of playing a game with a friend of mine who's also a member of this forum, so I won't tell you guys my real name.. Yet. ;)
I'm actually pretty bad at introducing myself, so if there is anything you want to know, you can just ask. Easier for me that way, and you guys won't have to read a crapload of information you don't care about!

Posted by Shevanel

Wow you seem pretty alternative bro

Welcome and pretend to enjoy yourself.

Posted by #061402

Quoting Shevanel: Wow you seem pretty alternative bro

Welcome and pretend to enjoy yourself.

I don't know whether that's a good or bad thing, but thanks! :D

Posted by Corrupt

Huh, that was a refreshing little read. It pains me to say this, but I'm afraid I have to give you props for being a horror game fan, and will no doubt have to be cordial and accommodating. But in all sincerity, welcome to VGC, and try to stick around. I think your presence would be welcome here.

Posted by Crazy K

Welcome to VGC, stay long, post a lot, and don't leave so soon. ;)

Posted by #061402

Thanks you guys, I feel welcomed. :D

And from what I've seen so far, it's likely that I will stick around.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Hello there. Post Lots. Be good. etc

Posted by #061402

Quoting Sapphire Rose: Hello there. Post Lots. Be good. etc

...You have the same username as a girl I met over an online game many years ago. Had me confused there for a moment, but thanks and I'll try my best!

Posted by cool gamer dad

Welcome. =(^__^)=

Have fun buddy.

Posted by Xero

Welcome to VGC. Glad to see you might stick around :D

Posted by #061402

Thanks! I like your avatar, Xero. :D Reminds me* of some robot from some kids show.

Posted by Xero

Haha, thanx :)

Posted by ExoXile

...MOM, IS THAT YOU!?

Also:
[url=http://vgchat.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55]7th Heaven[/url]

Posted by #061402

Quoting ExoXile: ...MOM, IS THAT YOU!?

Also:
[url=http://vgchat.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55]7th Heaven[/url]

No, this is your father.

Posted by ExoXile