n64 man, you gay

Posted by Poco

you gay

Posted by WackoHater

Yeah, but [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=851496&postcount=21"]Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell is dumber than that idiot[/URL] for allowing that bag of wacko to post here under many user names !!!

Posted by WackoHater

(wacko1337) will you merry me????

IRIS Last Activity: Today 02:52 PM
Moderating @ 02:52 PM

Posted by Iris

Too much self respect, sorry, not even if you were rich.

Posted by WackoHater

Iris is a filthy ho !!! . :crying: :crying: :crying:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: (wacko1337) will you merry me????

IRIS Last Activity: Today 02:52 PM
Moderating @ 02:52 PM

er...nice way of trying to trick every one!!! We all know you wanna merry (wacko1337)!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Posted by WackoHater

Looks like King of Du Wackos is getting banned now !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

PS: AND ALL OF YOUR IP'S !!!

Posted by Poco

Quoting n64 man: Let me explain to you whats "gay". You can't even type for your life you retard. LOL. Oh and another thing thats gay is you posting **** that makes absolutely no sense, not only that but people don't wanna hear it, so do the world a favor & shutup for good. Oh and making retarded threads asking "wheres junior senior, wheres junior senior" lol that only solidifies the fact that your a loser even more.

not gonna read that kill youre self you noob.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Looks like King of Du Wackos is getting banned now !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Um...I already was!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

You like allowing morons like Iris moderating status here, well we don't want morons like you around Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell !!!!

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

PS: You're an idiot Son and you prove it over and over by repeating the same mistakes over and over loser !!!!

Posted by WackoHater

You are the low life that is going to be IP banned you incompetent slime bag spamming little BIIITHCH who copies JDB.

Here are Avalach SHHIITTTHEADSz IP's

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; SU 3.011; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; SU 3.011; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)

4.231.129.179.Dial1.Houston1.Level3.net

Posted by WackoHater

Get lost you stupid parasite, spammer and troll, no one wants you around, get the message and post on your own idiotic forums.

Posted by junior senior

Quoting n64 man: Let me explain to you whats "gay". You can't even type for your life you retard. LOL. Oh and another thing thats gay is you posting **** that makes absolutely no sense, not only that but people don't wanna hear it, so do the world a favor & shutup for good. Oh and making retarded threads asking "wheres junior senior, wheres junior senior" lol that only solidifies the fact that your a loser even more.

wheres this

Posted by mis0

Quoting WackoHater: Get lost you stupid parasite, spammer and troll, no one wants you around, get the message and post on your own idiotic forums.

[IMG]http://i30.tinypic.com/2rorhps.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Roger Smith

everyone stck it in my pooper now.

Posted by junior senior

i call my teacher blabbermouth

Posted by Roger Smith

So I hear this n64 man is the most toughest, rugged, awesome and most radical bad *** mother****er this side of the internet.

Posted by Poco

im a freak

Posted by Roger Smith

stick it in me poco

MAKE ME HAPPY

Posted by junior senior

hey roger, how's work?

Posted by Roger Smith

Not bad or good. It's basically the same thing everyday. But I get paid next week so I'm good.

Posted by WackoHater

You all are major ARSEHOLES (POKHO) !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting WackoHater: You all are major ARSEHOLES (POKHO) !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Get a job you lousy loser.

Posted by WackoHater

Roger, someone needs to stick something into your mouth instead of up your arse you idiot !!!

KEEP YOUR FILTHY MOUTH SHUT YOU STUPID CLOWN, IF YOU HAVE NOTHING DECENT TO POST, DON'T POST MORON !!!!

THAT GOES FOR IDIOTS LIKE POKEDHO TOO !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Roger Smith

no u

Posted by WackoHater

Keep up your shhhiiiiittt Roger and when I kick Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell's arse you will be second in line after watching the horror of him getting his assssssssss whipped !!!!

Posted by mis0

Quiet down you old fart.

Posted by Poco

im a ho *drips cum from moldy *****

Posted by junior senior

lol poke ho

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting mis0: Quiet down you old fart.

Roger's regional manager at Wal-Mart needs to read a few of his posts here, I'm sure that would get him straight to the upper management class in a hurry !!! :rolleyes:

Think about your future before you post lunacy Roger, that is unless you wish to end up like :jesse: !!!

Posted by Roger Smith

lol u don't get a walmart discount wackohater.

Posted by junior senior

lol now he has to pay more money and gas is oh so expensive~*~*

Posted by Roger Smith

Yeah considering I get like 5 cents off per gallon of gas at Sam's Club.

Posted by junior senior

sam's club has gas stations?

Posted by Iris

Do you have to buy it in bulk?

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting JuNiOr SeNiOr: sam's club has gas stations?

Quoting Iris: Do you have to buy it in bulk?

Some Sam's do.

Sam's sells everything in bulk. Donno how the gas thing works. Yet.