halo 2 legendary!!

Posted by buddha

Just want to know have you managed to complete it on legendary yet and if you agree with me when i say its actually tougher in coop mode because if one dies both suffer AND you cannot save when you wish so if you start a tough long level then you gotta finish it there and then!

Posted by G-Sides

The hell did you just say?

Posted by loony636

Quoting buddha: Just want to know have you managed to complete it on legendary yet and if you agree with me when i say its actually tougher in coop mode because if one dies both suffer AND you cannot save when you wish so if you start a tough long level then you gotta finish it there and then!

I haven't done all of Halo 2 on legendary, but I can assure you it isn't harder. If anything, its easier. Why would both players suffer if one dies? I don't understand that. And there is a thing called checkpoints so you can complete parts of the level, go away and come back to them.

For the benefit of everyone else that tries to read this I will provide a translated version:

I want to know if anyone here has completed Halo 2 on legendary. I think its harder on coop mode because if one player dies then both the players suffer. Another disadvantage is that because you can't save the game, if you start a long level then you have to finish it right then.

Posted by Y4kMISFIT

I gave up once I experienced the co-op dual death thing. I believe Halo2s legendary mode is only for those master halo players. I couldn't hope to get past two levels in it.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Y4kMISFIT: I gave up once I experienced the co-op dual death thing. I believe Halo2s legendary mode is only for those master halo players. I couldn't hope to get past two levels in it.

Dude. My dad beat it on Legendary.

Posted by Axis

Dude, my 8 year old cousin beat it.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Dyers Eve: Dude, my 8 year old cousin beat it.

I believe it. :B

Posted by Roger Smith

I think gamers are the next step in human evolution. Fathers and little 8yo cousins beating games that make others throw the controler down in disguts and anger, it's crazy.

Posted by Y4kMISFIT

Quoting Stinger: Dude. My dad beat it on Legendary.

And I just don't have the patience. After about 3 or 4 deaths, I throw everything down and walk away. Not that I suck, I beat everything on heroic, and i'm keeping it at that. I hate campain, I only play multiplayer or live

Posted by loony636

Well, you need to develop some patience. You can't just wander around giving up on things just because they're too hard.

Posted by helpimstuckinabox

Wow, I thought Halo 2's legendary was easier than CE. I definetly wouldn't say it's for "master players." They're the kind of people who set record times beating the levels on legendary.

Here's a better way of ranking the difficulties.

Easy=Cheating\****s and Giggles
Normal=Easy
Heroic=Normal
Legendary=Hard

Posted by cool gamer dad

Easy=Easy
Normal=Easy
Heroic=Easy
Legendary=PP/BR

Posted by HiNu

Oh Jesus, Legendary for Halo 2 hard? lol It's easy once you put your mind to it. I cleared legendary just like that. By myself too. But considering H2 is 7 months old, I've just been playing XBL on it.

Posted by PieMan Jim

I did find that the co-op on H2 was harder than H1, when one of you dies then both of you lose! After playing for a while I did realise that the change was neccersary as the co-op on H1 was just stupidly easy. One person could hang back and the other could just repeatedly charge up, get killed, respawn and repeat untill all the enemys were dead!

Posted by Exolia1212

h1 is easy but level2 took a while

Posted by s0ul

Quoting Stinger: Dude. My dad beat it on Legendary.

Yeah, but your dad's a pro.

Easy=Easy
Normal=Easy
Heroic=Easy
Legendary=PP/BR

MUCHO TRUE. PP/BR works on angry 10 year olds and gigantic brutes. woo.

P.S. campaign sucks AND THUS "master players" do not bother with it :)

Posted by Disturbed_one

Halo 2 legendary hard ha thats funny that was so easy beat it the first day i got it lol

Posted by MasterChris

Whoever thinks co-op is harder is retarded. 2 is better than 1.

Posted by recon62

i play xbox live and coop