Japanese woman caught living in man's closet

Posted by Linkman

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080530/ap_on_re_as/japan_closet_woman

I had a hard time believing this at first, but it's true. This one may just top the woman living on the toilet for 2 years.

Posted by mis0

That's kind of creepy, really, but I honestly feel kind of bad for the lady. Hopefully she won't end up in too much trouble. But that guy doesn't even look in his closet once per year? He must be a messy guy or something.

Posted by Slade

I wonder how she worked that out. Maybe she found a way to evade the guy every single morning before work, and then in the evening... idk. I don't think I'd go to that sort of extreme in order to survive. It sounds like she had absolutely nothing else going on except her secret life in his closet.

Posted by Fragliche

She'd been sleeping in a closet for a year? Completely undetected until he noticed food disappearing?

Clearly she's got some Mexican blood in her. :cookie:

Posted by Iris

I thought this was going to be some kind of sick abduction/torture thing at first.

Oh well, at least the woman wasn't truly harming the man or anything, she just needed a place to live. Hopefully they'll find a shelter or something for her.

Posted by Pit

i wish I had women sneaking into my closets

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

He could of charged her rent... and the only acceptable way to pay would be SEX

this reminds me of that r. kelly song "trapped in the closet"

Posted by Linko_16

I was intensely impressed when I first heard about this. If that happened to me, I'd let the poor old woman live with me. I mean, if she lived in the closet without me even noticing for the whole year, she's got to be the perfect roommate.

Posted by S

Quoting Linko_16: I was intensely impressed when I first heard about this. If that happened to me, I'd let the poor old woman live with me. I mean, if she lived in the closet without me even noticing for the whole year, she's got to be the perfect roommate.

Seriously. Just make her get a job and pay rent.