blub almost joins wagon

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

anyone know where I can get a hard drive for the 360 cheap, I don't feel like spending anymore than what I need :cool:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

eBay.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I was hoping I'd get something besides ebay :mad:

Guess I'll ebay it ;_;

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

yeah, online is about as good as you're going to get. Otherwise it's 100 bucks, no if ands or buts.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: no if ANTs or buts.

fixed it for you.

and when I move out I'll hopefully be able to xbox it up on my one friend's xbox a lot more.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

You need a 360 to play Street Fighter IV. Just keep telling yourself this.

Posted by Ant

SFIV is looking to be pretty meh.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

bulb is on the wagon

Posted by cool gamer dad

welcome aboard captain

Posted by cool gamer dad

*wagonmaster

Posted by Slade

I was gonna say... the newbie in the wagon gets the title captain? it's just not right

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

What games did you get? What's your GT?

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

My tag is Blackbulb

But, I bought too many games to be able to play them at once and even be decent in them. I have orange box, halo 3, grand theft auto 4, and call of duty 2/4, as well as viva pi

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

and ninja gaiden 2 :-x... I've always loved ****ing ninjas

and I don't exactly get too much free time to play to concentrate on my gamerscore >_> :D

Posted by Ant

I'm almost positive I'll be getting a box within the next 2-3 weeks or so. I should get 100 bucks off if I get it from Target, so it'll only cost me 250 for the console itself. :cool:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

WOOOOOOO YEAH ANT-KUN

Buy a game we can play online together.

Posted by Ant

Halo 3 and CoD4 are probably going to be the main shootans I get.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Pretty much all you need. There's Rainbow Six, but that doesn't seem to be your type of shootan.

Because I know you very well.

Posted by Ant

lol. yeah I'd have to try rainbow out before actually buying the game for sure. But I've been playing a lot of the Halo 3 the past couple nights. Not sure if I like the maps as much as I did for Halo 2, but it's still fun.

and I'm not sure if I'll even bother getting gta4 or not. I wasn't really that impressed with it :/

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Do you like Dragonball Z? Because Burst Limit is ****ING AWESOME

Posted by Ant

I don't really care for DBZ no. But if the game is fun enough I might consider it. have to try it first etc.

Posted by Kit

I've barely seen anybody online for ages now. We should all like, play, or something, maybe.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

**** cod4 is addictive

and the halo 3 maps are more on the boring side, I enjoyed halo 2 maps more as well :-x

I keep forgetting there are missions in gta4, I just keep punching old ladies and killing hookers.

**** YEAH, bulb, add me: Distorted Air. We're playing some CoD4 this week.

Quoted post: and I'm not sure if I'll even bother getting gta4 or not. I wasn't really that impressed with it :/

It's not like the other GTAs in that it's awesome right away. Takes a good three hours of straight playing to kick off in my opinion. But man, you better get a 360. My hopes are sky high now.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Really? My favorite part of the game was hanging round in Serbiaville. Although that might have been because I was so giddy to be finally playing the game. Weird.

It picks up right about the time Niko kills whathisface in broker and gets his house lit on fire. I mean, it was great before then, but that's when it really takes off.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Kris also has a 360 now... again, we're both a room away from each other with this stuff. I'll add you tonight, I'm still leveling up in cod 4, trying to get all the weapons, and special things for the weapons I like the most :-x

I'm also going to see if I can find him a copy of cod 4, I don't feel like buying anything else. I don't even know why I bought halo 3, I don't think I intend on playing it with this ***ly game in my way.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

If I don't get to add you, for whatever reason, like forgetting to and just playing call of duty, add Blackbulb :-x

I should stop playing call of duty and open my ninja gaiden

Seriously. Every other FPS is moot when CoD4 is around. But yeah, dude. What modes do you play? P.S. hardcore is for faggots.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

wtf is hardcore, still new to the game, been playing for about a week, so I've just been trying to get better at mindlessly killing and increasing my accuracy and kill rates (cause I have to, I find myself shooting sometimes and I think I'm hitting, but I'm just missing big time)

so nothing but mindless killing at the moment. I intend to play some of the other modes, but yea... again, trying to get used to everything still :cool:

Hardcore is increased damage and no HUD. In other words you just sweep your crosshair across the screen and kill everything in two bullets tops. On one hand you die a lot faster, but there's no skill involved and claymores are around every corner.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

thats not hardcore, thats not hardcore at all O_O

It's supposedly hardcore cause there's no reticule and you die quicker. But idk, it basically always boils down to a camp-fest in the end and the action isn't quite as intense. Plus, you gotta wait to respawn. **** that ****.

oh, and I added you

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

also added you

25G? FUKKEN NOOB

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

man, x, you're getting close to passing me!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I bought three games on Friday, so I imagine it's only a matter of time. Lego Indy has really easy (and awesome) achievements to get to 1000.

Easier than the other Lego games which had really lame achievements?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Complete all the levels, various collection ones, and other stuff like 'Kill 6 enemies with an explosion' or 'Kiss Marion with your whip'.

Not bad. Easier than completing a level without dying.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

... That's in there too. But in Temple of Doom, there's an on-rails level that's easy as hell to do it in.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I'm not playing the games to get achievements :cool:

so you may see it at 100 tops?

... :)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

You'll unlock a ton, even if you don't want to.

Also, expect to be addicted in a week.

No, no. In the Star Wars games every level had a "Complete level without dying" achievement. Once is fine, but every level? No thanks.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Every level? Holy poop. Nah, this time it's just one level.

ALL RIGHT!

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

[quote=The X;853440]You'll unlock a ton, even if you don't want to.

Also, expect to be addicted in a week.

I wish I could do the achievement ****, but I don't have the time I used to. Too many things to do in a day and I must follow it with sleep. Now looking for another job and moving at the end of November, I can't really play as much, only during the night, and I'd rather go nuts on a few games than play every night going nuts with achievements ;_;, I don't want to do a barrel roll with a car 5 times ;_;

Most achievements just happen. Only a handful of every game force you to go out of your way to collect them. And even then you're not going too out of your way.

ANYWHO, bulb, what time are you going to be on tonight? You should join cats and I.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I should be on... UMMMMMMMMMMMMM

what time is a good time to be on before 10:30 which is the time I must be off :-x

10:30? ****ing lame, buddy. I expected, like, 1 AM at least.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Work the next morning, wake up early ;_; sorry :cry:

What about this weekend? Gonna be up late?!

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

possibly friday, and maybe saturday depending if I go to a tournament or not :-x

**** tournaments. You're staying home all night and playing cod4

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

but, but, I get a chance at losing to a 12 year old due to spam moves by metaknight over riding everything ganon does

don't you think I want to go through that? ****ing balanced game my *** :mad:

I think you'd rather have a lot of fun with cats and I

Posted by cool gamer dad

yes

i'm a very fun and energetic guy

more energetic than skitzo even. jeez, like, every two seconds you're yelling and screaming about how ****ing awesome that last kill was and I'm just like "jeez, buddy, calm down, please"

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

vamp, you're probably right

but for some reason I feel I have to go and prove something, and keep forgetting that skill is barely a factor in that ****ing game, ****ing projectile spamming ****s and their large priority and lack of speed making almost impossible approaches. I shouldn't even get close to winning, ****, they suck if I beat them, and they suck more when I get close to beating them, projectile spamming **** heads :mad:

I may take up on that offer :)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Don't worry buddy. Brawl's for ****ing scrubs nigga SFIV 4lyfe 420

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

street fighter series put me to sleep, *** they're so boring, and this one looks worse D=

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Man, I thought you were all about the fighting!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

wat

didn't realise there was a new page. it made sense in context

Posted by cool gamer dad

420 117 101 spartanmaster

man, I thought that was Slade for a second and I was like "haha, what? he doesn't have an xbox!" Though those name will always remind me of that satanlover gamertag you had. Good times.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Hey guys, can someone link me to a good headset for the bawks, because I have no clue

and the one from Microsoft is so uncomfortable and ****ty, so any help will be appreciated, thx :-*

Yeah... stick with the one that comes with the box. It's free and one of the best out there. Just avoid wireless at all costs.

Posted by Ant

ugh, I'm slightly ****ed off. the 2nd gift card I got was to walmart, while the 1st one I had was to target. I wanted both to be target so I could put them together. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, stupid beans wanted it for walmart. PICK ONE AND STICK WITH IT.

so you're not getting a box now?!

Posted by cool gamer dad

i'd just see if one of my parents was going to walmart/target any time soon and ask if they'll buy the card off of me so I could get my box.

ant's parents don't like him though, so they'd be like "why should we help you, fatty?"

Posted by Ant

hmm, it's an idea though. ****, I'll just give one of them to my father for father's day.

Posted by Ant

and I'll still get one in a couple weeks. just gotta make sure I got everything I need payed for.

all right! Good.

Posted by Ant

jk

ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Posted by Ant

jk

ALL RIGHT!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Oh man this is gonna be the BEST! Can't wait.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

jk

Posted by Kit

xbox sucks

Posted by Kit

jk

Man, so much rage there for a second.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

**** guys, u so scurry

Posted by Skitzo Control

BOO SKITZO'S HERE FOR A SECOND K NOW BYE

Posted by cool gamer dad

*sells xbox (2) to buy MacBook Pro*

Posted by Skitzo Control

Ew, seriously, a Mac? Gaaaaay...

So, anybody notice that I haven't been online in like for-****ing-ever? :)

BTW gonna get my Skitzo Control tag back, soon.

Posted by Ant

I haven't.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Actually, just yesterday I was thinking "jeez, Phil sure hasn't been on in a long time!"

Why's that?

Too busy with the ladies.

Posted by cool gamer dad

hahahaha

hey, buddy. how about some call of duty?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Play Call of Duty 2. I was playing it last night at work and WOW it's still awesome. But I lol pretty hard at how bad it looks.

Yeah, still a great game. But I can't believe how ****ty it looks now. I was blown away when it first came out.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

SO WILL CALL OF DUTY 5 MAN, YEAH!!

dude, that's not funny

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

WWIIan gaems

TREYAAAAAAAARCH

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

'lol we made a decent spider-man game once'

Posted by cool gamer dad

hey Phil, get on sometime so we can get 50's in doubles really quick.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Get the first Rainbow. Or somebody get me the second.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Hey nagel, remember the time we held out against high density infinite Mexicans in the first GRAW? GOOD ****ING TIMES

Totally, I think we need to finish getting those awesome achievements for that awesome game!

Posted by Skitzo Control

Ah, I can't get on, I'm too busy playing WCIII and not playing Halo. :(

Then again, I would REALLY like to play some Halo... Maybe Saturday, around 4-ish EST, anybody down? I'll play CoD4, too. Hell, I'll even play Vegas (sorry, no 2, yet), if you guys ar eup for it. Vamp and I should totally Guitar Hero III Pro Face-Off, also. :D

maaaan, yeah. Play some CoD4 with us

Posted by Ant

hey, he moved it virgina. what's up with that?

Posted by cool gamer dad

hmmmm who else here lives in Virginia...

Posted by Skitzo Control

Hey, if you're up for it, let's play now. :) OH HEY YOU CAN CALL ME NOW!

(917)915-1011

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I... I SEE A 197 IN THERE

Posted by Skitzo Control

YOU CERTAINLY DO! Familiar area code? ;)

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

VERY FAMILIAR

VERY VERY VERY FAMILIAR

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

****, edit:

917**** YEA

Posted by Pit

you're in new york skitzo?

Posted by cool gamer dad

woah bro, you have some explainin' to do.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

YEA, WHERE DA **** DO YOU LIVE

I guess it was eventually going to get to that question. Unless you're using a cellphone elsewhere

whoa what's happening

Posted by Skitzo Control

Ah, I'm laughing. :)

Nah, I'm in Virginia Beach, Virginia, but I got a cell phone from cellswapper.com (excellent if you don't want to pay activation fees), and the dude was up in New York. So, anybody wanna CoD4 tonight?

Posted by cool gamer dad

sure. I'll probably be on later around 10ish my time.

Posted by Skitzo Control

**** IT, that's like 1 AM my time, which means I can't 'cause I gotta get up for work at 5 AM. :(

Posted by Ant

looks like there is going to be a 50 dollar price drop coming around july 6th for the box. good news for me :cool:

Quoted post: **** IT, that's like 1 AM my time, which means I can't 'cause I gotta get up for work at 5 AM.

When can you stay up til a later time? Cause I usually play CoD fairly late in the evening or into the AM hours.

Posted by cool gamer dad

same... I ususally only play when it's late and I have nooooothing else to do.

Plus, most of the lame kids are asleep so if you need to go out of private chat there's no kids yelling and shouting.

And everyone knows you only play games at night.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I can be on fairly late tonight if anybody's going to be on...

NOPE LOL

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I TIRE AND FAIL TO FAST AND END UP SLEEPING ON WEEKENDS BY ACCIDENT

****, working with ******s can sure be stressful at the work place

quit your job and play cod4 with me.

man, I couldn't imagine working on a strict schedule. flexible hours or bust

Posted by Skitzo Control

Eh, I can't play anymore, anyway. I forgot I cancelled all my accounts and the network bridge no longer works. Until I subscribe to an internet service, no Live for me. :(

haha, wow