Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[youtube=Ps-v7dCioi4]Ps-v7dCioi4[/youtube]

download it slade you madman, ****ing best game on the DS

and it's only 3MB

Posted by Alastor

Quoting The X: ****ing best game on the DS

That's not Elite Beat Agents...

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Dude, Elite Beat Agents got old after a week or two. This version of Bangai has one hundred and sixty levels. And a level maker.

Posted by Alastor

You got old after a week or two.

Posted by Slade

your mom has a level maker. that said, downloading now.

I'm still waiting on a firmware fix for yume neko ds~~~

Posted by Arcadios

Hai, Slade. Hai.
Weren't you suppose to watch something else, Slade?
Nyoron~ :3

Posted by Slade

Remember how at first I said "maybe sometime this week" and then you badger/bother/boggled me into saying "okay fine TONIGHT"? Well, in those situations, whatever I said first always seems to become sort of a self-fulfilling prophecy. So it's back to maybe this week... maybe.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

slade answers to me and me only, you animu-****ing faggot

Posted by Alastor

So what do you do in this game? Hit A to launch a ****ton of missiles that instantly kill everything in the room? Sounds fun!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

It's part puzzler, part action game. Your mecha can shoot, use a lightsaber, and launch superbombs like the ones in the trailer. It's pretty small and can only take minimal damage, so each stage is basically working out a way to survive against huge Optimus Prime ****ers or navigate a maze or whatever. A few of the levels are homages to games like Pac Man, Space Invaders, Gun****, and whatever. Original version of the game was released on the 64, then a second game on the Dreamcast.

Posted by Slade

And it's made by Treasure, so it's already got a good chance of being awesome.

that totally ruled man I decided to duel against this guy and he was like MISSILEZ and I was like SABERSABERSABERSABER DUCK DIVE SABERSABERSABERSABER YOU'RE DEAD

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I love charging my super missile bomb to 100%, releasing it, letting another mecha absorb all the missiles, so that he has 200% power, than weaving through the ensuing explosion and going nuclear up close.