Recent jokes you chuckled at

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

just post any joke you thought was funny

"I think the NES is the best Console there is. One reason: if it won't work, all you have to do is blow in it!"

Posted by Skitzo Control

"Umm... I don't know what the weight is.... and I don't know what girth means... so what's the procedure now?" from Brian Regan's "I Walked on the Moon" DVD.

Posted by junior senior

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8ZHt9pbGzvk

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

"this dude got hit my a car, which was a dodge by the way. I thought that was pretty ironic." by Dane Cook.

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvJFcgTXnCc

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

"What are these? They're orange...oranges! Well then what are these? Oh $#17! Long-pointies?" by Demitri Martin.

Posted by Roger Smith

I wrote a script and gave it to a guy that reads scripts. And he read it and said he really likes it, but he thinks I need to rewrite it. I said, "**** that, I'll just make a copy." - Mitch Hedberg.

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

"You're a comedian, tell me a joke! You're fat, eat some food!"

Posted by Fragliche

"If I wanted to fucking read, I'd pick a book up. Television is supposed to exist so I can play with my nutsack and not have to think about a damn thing."

Lewis Black

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

"Have hot pockets for breakfast, hot pockets for lunch, and be dead by dinner. Dead pockets!" by Jim Gaffigan.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Aeroshadow5098: "Have hot pockets for breakfast, hot pockets for lunch, and be dead by dinner. Dead pockets!" by Jim Gaffigan.

Oh my *** he is one of the most unfunny people I've had the misfortune of watching.

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

Quoting Roger Smith: Oh my *** he is one of the most unfunny people I've had the misfortune of watching.

I was running out of comedians to post, so I just posted one that I knew. but here's another one from Dane Cook:
"Any name, one name I would pick to name my children, right at the top of my head....*rolling r sound*"