Open Challenge

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

yeah... I'm using Janus.

first one to come chooses arena.

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

I know, double post. just wanted to make sure there was anyone who would take my challenge.

Posted by Crono

Meh, I suppose I cna if nobody else will. I'll have the arena up later.

Posted by RYjet911

hey is it okay if I join as well? a bit of an all on all match?

Posted by Crono

That'd be up to Khyron, but I'm in. Or a two on two, if you want. I'm sure I could come up with another.

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

Sounds good to me. If either of you would like to go first (after the arena is chosen of course), go ahead. My intros are better if I have something to work off of.

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

*bump* so crono does not forget
edit: same to you ry

Posted by Crono

All righty, here we go. I'll make this one fun...I never get to actually use this field to my advantage, so I'll try this again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A slight chill ran down Crono's back as he walked under an air vent in the hallway. There were fish floating about around him, in their tanks, and he headed for a specific part of the aquarium. His camoflauge trousers were drawing a bit of attention, especially the martial arts belt, and his tank top revealed parts of his tattoo, so the crowd in the hall cleared out quickly. He turned around a corner and read a small map he had picked up at the entrance, trying to navigate his way through the maze of tunnels and passages. He finally found his way into what he wanted, and shut the door behind him.

Crono sat down cross-legged on the floor, and smiled as he looked around the room. It was surrounded completely by glass, on all sides and overhead, with the exception of the floor and the door. There weren't any fish in this exhibit yet, as it was new and yet to be inhabited, but he smiled nonetheless at all the plantlife and the cool, blue water that now surrounded him as he sunk deep into his meditation.

Come out, come out, wherever you are... Crono mumbled to himself, and his eyes shut in concentration.

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

Ooc: bump, because I am now actually trying to come up with an entrance...

Posted by Crono

Well, it's just the two of us now. Ryjet's long gone. So it's one on one...