someone post those bjarni qutoes, stat.

Posted by Poco

need em

Posted by Linko_16

Man, I kinda miss Bjarni.

Sorry, though, don't have them. I'm sure Jessie does, if no one else.

Posted by Poco

no help

look up pokemon gangster on youtube.

Posted by Jesse Smith

All you need is...

[quote]VGChat is dark hell, there is always night!

er, you're too annoying for me to give you all of them!!! And even WackoHater isn't annoying!!!!! :eek:

Posted by Poco

O SERIOUSLY. I KNOW YOU HAVE TEXT FILE. post em please.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Please don't turn me intro senior member and bann me, please! I have read all rules and everyone is against me! Pelase don't bann me! I don't spam so much! Please try to understand autism! And plus Vgchat won't be better place then I'm banned! My friends will be sad! I do remember about then one was sad about I have been banned! PLease try to understand autism and don't bann me, please! I wan't to have chance to fix my problem! Please give me my chance, please! I'm autism so please don't bann me here too! Please I wan't to be good! I know I know, I will get banned soon, but please give me one more chance! I have read all rules, and I'm doing it 5th per week so please don't bann me! Please! Oh well! I don't wan't to get banned! But nobody understands autism! I wan't to follow all the rules! Please believe me, please! I know why I got banned! That because I acted bad! But I'm stop acting bad! I wan't to follow all the reules! But I'm reading rules all the day and wan't to follow them! It's true!

In bold is where 2/3rd of 'pze no ban me, I wacko crackoism, pls understand wacko crackoism' comes from!!!

Posted by junior senior

autism!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, Jr, what's your brain on? You got to have SOMETHING wrong with you mentally!!! :D No normal girl keeps track of when she takes a p00p!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by junior senior

lol when i took one in school today when i got back to class i wrote the time i took it on a lil piece of paper just in case i forget the time it was, but its ok lol i didnt forget lol :)

Posted by Roger Smith

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/shoopstaph.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by mis0

Quoting Jesse Smith: No normal girl keeps track of when she takes a p00p!!!! :D:D:D:D

JS isn't a normal girl, or even a normal person for that matter.

editz0rz: Just look at her handwriting on that T-shirt... it looks pretty crazy to me.

Posted by Linko_16

miso your avatar is turning me on.

Posted by Roger Smith

YOU turn me on Lunko.

Posted by Richaod

Quoting Linko_16: miso your avatar is turning me on.

Mia Fey was superior...

[quote=Bjarni Haraldur Sigfusson]Why does peopels say that I am not Bjarni! No Lord245! I am real Bjarni! I am the real one! Jesse Smith is my best friends! He know that I am Bjarni!
I'm back but I am scared

It was me, I am Bjarni! I hate it when peoples say I am not Bjarni, because I am Bjarni!!!!

Why does peoples get's banned everyday on VGChat, why? Why can nobody chance this to better place? Why does so many peoples get's banned? That's problem, I wan't this place to stop be hell, please help me, please don't ban peoples! That's unfiar! ;-( Be nicely and just PM if somebody did something wrong so he can fix it, please! I wan't this place to be better in the future! I wan't it to stop be hell...But it is! Nothing as I can do about this! ;-(

But please, I know why everybody is mad! I wan't to be better person! ;-( I can! I know why everybody is mad! *Sango* also got banned! Why can't we be friends? Banning peoples is unfair, VGChat won't chance, he's still and Video Game Chat will always be hell! ;-( They're nothign as I can do, VGChat is just hell! I'll witch somebody could chance it to better place! Banning peoples doesn't help, it just helps peoples to be sad, like me! ;-( Oh well, I wan't this place to stop be hell, please! ;-( Can we on VGChat not be friends? I think no, MetalMatsuri, Rayden, Linkman101 .e.t.c. are so unfriendly, they banns peoples so they stops spam! That teach me, pleae chance this to better place so peoples can love this place please! ;-( This place is so unfair, poor me, *Sango* and goten72 we got banned and VGChat is just hell, only super-good peoples are welcome, but it's really hard through! ;-(

Yes, VGChat is dark hell, there is always night!

I'm wondering about being moderator of pok

Posted by Roger Smith

Oh, I think you know why. We all think you know why.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: Please don't turn me intro senior member and bann me, please! I have read all rules and everyone is against me! Pelase don't bann me! I don't spam so much! Please try to understand autism! And plus Vgchat won't be better place then I'm banned! My friends will be sad! I do remember about then one was sad about I have been banned! PLease try to understand autism and don't bann me, please! I wan't to have chance to fix my problem! Please give me my chance, please! I'm autism so please don't bann me here too! Please I wan't to be good! I know I know, I will get banned soon, but please give me one more chance! I have read all rules, and I'm doing it 5th per week so please don't bann me! Please! Oh well! I don't wan't to get banned! But nobody understands autism! I wan't to follow all the rules! Please believe me, please! I know why I got banned! That because I acted bad! But I'm stop acting bad! I wan't to follow all the reules! But I'm reading rules all the day and wan't to follow them! It's true!

In bold is where 2/3rd of 'pze no ban me, I wacko crackoism, pls understand wacko crackoism' comes from!!!

[CENTER]IN OTHER WORDS HE'S AN INSANE WACKO LIKE YOU JEZZIE:jesse:DUMBBELL !!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: [CENTER]IN OTHER WORDS HE'S AN INSANE WACKO LIKE YOU JEZZIE:jesse:DUMBBELL !!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

He's only one of three members that's ever graduated from Wacko University and became an official wacko!!! Would you like to be da next one!!! You're very close!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER]SOMEONE WANTS THEIR ARSE KICKED NO:jesse:ONE !!! :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by avalanch

LOL, no wonder jesse never got laid by a chick... He's into guys!!!

Posted by WackoHater

You made the last two posts from two different user names, IP ban time !!!

[URL="http://codeshq.site88.net/hello-my-name-is-banned-how-may-i-serve-you-today-t-20.html"]You are a MAJOR IDIOT MAN, OF THAT THERE IS NO DOUBT !!![/URL]

You copy JDB and wonder why no one wants your very stupid spamming aaaass around !!!!!

Posted by avalanch

Sorry to disappoint you dumbass, but no one in this family does stupid **** like what you do.

[quote=WackoHater;851496]You made the last two posts from two different user names, IP ban time !!!

[URL="http://codeshq.site88.net/hello-my-name-is-banned-how-may-i-serve-you-today-t-20.html"]You are a MAJOR IDIOT MAN, OF THAT THERE IS NO DOUBT !!![/URL]

You copy JDB and wonder why no one wants your very stupid spamming aaaass around !!!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: [CENTER]SOMEONE WANTS THEIR ARSE KICKED NO:jesse:ONE !!! :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

*yawn* You said it yourself! You're all talk and no action!!!!

Quoting n64 man: LOL. I think jesse enjoys it when wackohater "bashes him day in & day out"!!! LOL

Every on likes bullying freaks like WackoHater!!!! :D:D

Posted by WackoHater

You are a supreme ******* Aval****Head and a major low life, JDB is an ARSEHOLE FOR ALLOWING YOUR STUPID IDIOTIC AASSSS TO COME AROUND!!!

You expect people to believe anything that comes out of your idiotic mind or mouth, yeah, your brother is making those posts you stupid low life scum bag.

Posted by WackoHater

Iris is a filthy idiotic ho !!!
:mad::mad::mad:

Last edited by Iris : Today at 02:51 PM.

Posted by mis0

Quoting WackoHater: Aval****Head

Did you just call him an "AvalancheHead"..?

If so, wtf?

Posted by Shevanel

[quote]
Please don't arrest me! I love pok

Posted by Poco

[QUOTE=Shevanel;851714]This had entirely slipped my mind:

In 2004 I pretended to be from the FBI of all bodies and threatened to sue him for his Pok

Posted by Roger Smith

Do you even know who he is? :\

Posted by Poco

Quoting Roger Smith: Do you even know who he is? :\

best sig holder on vgc

Posted by Roger Smith

lol k

Posted by Poco

i knwo hes raptor dont be gay