Please delete my account and all posts

Posted by WackoHater

I want all my posts deleted from this forum, Iris, this sounds like a task for you and Vampiro.

Thank you, I am truly embarrassed to have ever posted among a group such as you people.

PS: I look forward to the record being cleansed of all references, posts, my user name and all my threads.

Thank you Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell, it has been real man, it was nice knowing you ZE:jesse:RO !!!
:rolleyes:

Posted by junior senior

ok

Posted by avalanch

Er... How many dozens of times in the past have you said you'll leave?! You'll come crawling back here eventually just like you always do because your ****ing hooked here!!!:D :D :D :D

[quote=WackoHater;850303]I want all my posts deleted from this forum, Iris, this sounds like a task for you and Vampiro.

Thank you, I am truly embarrassed to have ever posted among a group such as you people.

PS: I look forward to the record being cleansed of all references, posts, my user name and all my threads.

Thank you Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell, it has been real man, it was nice knowing you ZE:jesse:RO !!! :rolleyes:

Posted by Jesse Smith

:yawn: :D:D:D:D

er, you get MAD when people edit/delete your posts!!!!!! er, are you smoking crack!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by avalanch

LOL, now wackohater is using the "invisible" option.