Mortal Kombat vs. DC

Posted by Tyler Durden

is lame, and has been foreseen for years.

I'm not even going to spoil it-
[URL]http://worldscollide.com/[/URL]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I spoiled it. **** going to sites

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

WOW WHAT A SURPRISE

I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THIS GAME BEFORE

Posted by Old_Snake

There is already a thread about this in Future Systems and Games, but it's cool, I guess, no one has posted in for quite some time ;)

Posted by Tyler Durden

Ya' see, that's the paradox of these forums-
If you bump an old thread with new information, you get shunned and flamed for it.
If you pop out a new thread about old news (which most will argue could go into a stale aging thread), you're shunned and flamed for it.

Just no way to get around people being uptight elitist asshats on the boards.

And, being that Marvel Vs. Capcom has been a staple among fighting libraries for maybe a couple years (also to mention X-Men Vs. Street Fighter). Atleast spanning 2.5 generations of consoles. It was inevitable for there NOT to be a MK Vs. DCU made.

Posted by Old_Snake

Meh, no big or anything. I guess all I can say about the game is lot of people have been giving it grief since they said they would tone down gore and fatalities, but I'm kind of surprised how quickly a lot of folks have been to write it off so quickly. I'm not saying it will good or anything, but I'm keeping an open mind to it.

Posted by Zaith

I think Capcom and Marvel should make an updated version, with the Street fighter IV Game engine.

Posted by Vbty3

MK vs DC looks... meh

Posted by Skitzo Control

After reading the article in PSM, it looks really great. I'm excited. :) I even checked out the website, and the renders of the superheroes look really nice, especially The Joker.

Also, from a trailer I just saw, it looks like Fatalities will be in the game...
[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcOoCxwJCzY[/URL]

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Vbty3: MK vs DC looks... meh

Says the guy with a Gaia avatar and a Hitman sig.

Chances are is I'll pick this up. Haven't played MK in a few years and won't pass up the DCU chance.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

The Flash punching at the rate of an average human, fatalities being MK side only, and the wooden animation kills this for me.

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=The X;870465]The Flash punching at the rate of an average human, fatalities being MK side only, and the wooden animation kills this for me.I think the Fatality thing might do it for me, too. Then again, certain heroes absolutely refuse to kill, so I can understand that, but The Joker having a Fatality would be pretty slick. Batman, Superman, and others having a Fatality would kind of kill their character, so to speak. The animation does look a little... well, tacky, but I think it will improve before final showing.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

a superman fatality would be ****ing stupid. I think brutalities work far better in terms of the whole comic-book thing than straight up fatalities. the ****?

And fatalities are are MK and DC villains, not just MK. It's only the heroes that do brutalities.

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;870599]a superman fatality would be ****ing stupid. I think brutalities work far better in terms of the whole comic-book thing than straight up fatalities. the ****?

And fatalities are are MK and DC villains, not just MK. It's only the heroes that do brutalities.Brutalities? Blech... Why the **** do I want to press MORE buttons? :(

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

THEY CONFIRMED JAX AS A PLAYABLE CHARACTER AT COMIC CON '08...

ohhhhhh... and the joker? whos that??