[youtube=rZQQgvhn4jg&hl]rZQQgvhn4jg&hl[/youtube]

Trailer 2:
[youtube=icJ-qNA5wpg&hl]icJ-qNA5wpg&hl[/youtube]

Posted by Roger Smith

Eh, what the hell. I'll go see it.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

special effects suck. what the ****

Posted by Roger Smith

They spent all the SFX money on I Am Legend.

it's funny because the effects in that movie sucked pretty hardcore too

Posted by Roger Smith

Wonder where all the money went.

spent it on acquiring will smith

Posted by Roger Smith

Will Smith>Effects amirite?

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;849865]spent it on acquiring will smith
And a third went into the booze-
superheroes require a lot of liquor.

he's known to make movies sell

Posted by Tyler Durden

Well then, prepare for some liquor to be sold too-

Posted by Roger Smith

Yeah, Pap Smear Vodka. Mother****ers will be killing each other to get some.

Posted by Ant

I refuse to see because the special effects are JUST THAT BAD!!!!!

on a more serious note, looks cute.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Tyler Durden;849894]Well then, prepare for some liquor to be sold too-
STOP WITH THE ****ING HYPHENS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

Posted by Roger Smith

See, when I mention Candlejack hyphens appear to-

Posted by Tyler Durden

Right Roger, I know what you mean.

So, when Hancock tossed that snot nosed brat into the sky. Animal cruelty; yay or nay-

Posted by Old_Snake

Seeing this thread reminding me of some early reviews from screening groups I saw on Dark Horizon.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news08/080509k.php

Especially, this little tidbit:

[Quote]Amongst the highlights of the review is a description of the film's most risque scene (BIG SPOILERS AHEAD) - "[Hancock] is approached by a gorgeous African American girl who comes onto him hard core. Hancock brings her back to his lair - two nasty, dilapidated motor homes that were stuck together and Hancock precedes to show her his... well, you're not gonna believe this part but he tells the chick that she has to get away from him when he's about to blow his load (the actual quote was "when I climb the mountain")... and then we cut to the exterior shot of the two motor homes rocking like crazy. Then we cut back inside and the girl flies across the room. Then three large baseball-sized holes are poked through the ceiling of the motor home like gunshots. Yup, this is a first in cinematic history. We get to see the results of super-ejaculate."

Anyway, I don't know really, truth be told this kind of looks like just a cash-in movie in the wake of the current superhero craze. I could be wrong and all, it could be entertaining and I do enjoy Will Smith, so I may check it out if I head good things

Posted by Dexter

I couldn't see them putting a scene like that in there. It looks too cute and family-related.

Posted by Old_Snake

Well, if you click the link and read one of the early reviews, the film has a dark toned side to it or, at least, tries to have one. I have no doubt that the scene probably won't make the finally theatrical cut of the film, they'll probably aim for a PG-13 rating.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Depends on how they toy around with the scene, if it actually gets used. At most, light sexual content (language and innuendo) can still mark up only a [URL="http://www.dove.org/columns/2000/column0012.htm"]PG13[/URL] rating.

This reminds me of that scene from 'Mallrats', with T.S. and Brodie talking about the possibility of Lois Lane being able to harbour one of SuperMan's seeds. Which, upon looking up any video clip to recall my memory of the scene on Youtube; I was siderailed to this fan made video of a CG Superman literally "blowing" Lois' brains out.. Kind of lame, but interesting to laugh at if they keep the scene in Hancock.

Posted by Bebop

Doesnt really seem all that bad and with all the hero films coming out it's a pretty cool take on it.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Bebop;850298]Doesnt really seem all that bad and with all the hero films coming out it's a pretty cool take on it.

We agree on something?

gtfo of here!!

Posted by Bebop

Quite sure the only thing we ever disagreed on was when you tried to convince me you had The Dark Knight completed film sitting quietly on your harddrive.

Posted by Old_Snake

Quoting Tyler Durden: Depends on how they toy around with the scene, if it actually gets used. At most, light sexual content (language and innuendo) can still mark up only a [URL="http://www.dove.org/columns/2000/column0012.htm"]PG13[/URL] rating.

Yeah, I guess that is true. It could be funnier then it actually sounds on screen, I guess, if they decide to leave it in.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Bebop;850352]Quite sure the only thing we ever disagreed on was when you tried to convince me you had The Dark Knight completed film sitting quietly on your harddrive.

If it allows you to sleep easier at night, BB-
I never had a file for TDK.

Posted by Bebop

Then why did you tell everyone you did?

Posted by Tyler Durden

For ****s and giggles-

Quoted post: Then we cut back inside and the girl flies across the room. Then three large baseball-sized holes are poked through the ceiling of the motor home like gunshots. Yup, this is a first in cinematic history. We get to see the results of super-ejaculate."

Scary Movie whatever did it awhile back and it sucked then. Can't imagine it being any better in this movie.

Posted by Last Fog

This looks like trash.