The Nonsensical Writing of Ant.

Posted by Ant

After that last post by, The Judge, I can't help but feel that I too have to write something of no importance. That's not to say that his WAS of any importance(cause it wasn't) but I guess he just felt he had to spout out all that jibberish for some reason or another. Anyways, I don't really know where I'm going with this.

I was never one to go on about random daily things that happen in my life since most of the time I myself hardly even find them half-interesting. I make threads from time to time about some things or ideas that might pop into my head. Other than that though, I feel like a pretty average person. I may have a quirk or two that others might find odd, but I never go out to say "I'M WEIRD!!!!". Those kind of people tend to annoy me. They tend to be full of themselves and only leave you with a feeling of distain.

That's one thing I talk a lot about, other people and their mannerisms. I would probably make for a good sociologist. I analyze peoples speech, dress, attitude, and everything else you could possibly imagine. All for nothing. It all just becomes a distant forgotten memory.

My fingers are starting to hurt from having to type on this keyboard at work. Had I known I was going to do this in advance I probably would have used the other keyboard since it's brand new and you don't have to push on the keys nearly as hard as you do on this one. And the lady sitting out in the lobby on the computer out there can hear me typing up a storm right now but probably doesn't even notice or care which makes me wonder why I would notice that she wouldn't notice and yadayadayada.

well, i'm bored. bored of this I mean. I just wanted to do one of these since apparently everyone else I associate with likes to do this. weirdos.

Posted by Arcadios

in b4 everyone else

Posted by Slade

I don't know about that, Arc!

It's hard to know what to say to these sorts of things. TOO BAD ant didn't make the title into something we could talk about instead of what he actually wrote. :)

I read it, anyways. Actually 'enjoyed' it more than judges. probably because it's closer to something I'd write about like the faggot I am.

Posted by The Judge

Trying to show me up, are you?

And of course you enjoyed it more than mine, moron. Mine wasn't anything about me.

[quote]That's one thing I talk a lot about, other people and their mannerisms. I would probably make for a good sociologist. I analyze peoples speech, dress, attitude, and everything else you could possibly imagine. All for nothing. It all just becomes a distant forgotten memory.

Me too!

Posted by Slade

"And of course you enjoyed it more than mine, moron."

*spoken in a mocking tone*

FYI, pal, yours actually came off as far more self-centered than ants. like, it's all about you, and how you think, and what you think other people think of you.

Posted by Arcadios

ant h8 anteater

Posted by Ant

Quoting The Judge:
Me too!

Hey, maybe that's why we talk about other people like that so much! NORMALLY IN A BAD MANNER TOO!

Quoting Slade: "And of course you enjoyed it more than mine, moron."

FYI, pal, yours actually came off as far more self-centered than ants. like, it's all about you, and how you think, and what you think other people think of you.

though his was more nonsensical! mine isn't very much so, if at all actually... :(

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Slade: "And of course you enjoyed it more than mine, moron."

You...well, I can't even think of the word for it. Mine was self-centered, yes, but anyone with a working brain could tell I wasn't being serious at all. You obviously enjoyed Ant's more because it had something to do with him, whereas mine didn't even have any sentence correlations.

Posted by Slade

you were being 100% serious! especially on this part:

Quoted post: my dad was said to have had "a vision." I was born in the Atlantic ocean when a bolt of lightning fused a Jewish man, a Russian squi

I have each post open in its own tab, and CLEARLY ant's tab is superior. clearly.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Ants was better because everything ant says is funny and uplifting even if it's particularly depressing. Judge's sucked because it was all "why meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" and because he answered himself in his very own question.

It's like saying "why does no one like me even though I smell and can't speak good and I bite people? I don't get it!"

Posted by The Judge

Ah, life.

Posted by Linko_16

Even before I noticed Ant had done this also, reading Judge's made me feel like doing the same. COMING SOON MAYBE.

Also, I have to say I enjoyed Judge's more, if only because it was more eccentric.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[FONT=Arial]So, who's next for the tl;dr thread? Nominating Slade.[/FONT]

Posted by Ant

He's done it before...many times.

Why not you, The X?

Posted by Slade

yeah I respectfully decline on the basis of not receiving enough rep/encouragement/love/compassion/tenderness in response to my other *ahem* long-winded posts.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Ant;850098]Why not you, The X?
What could I tldr about?

Posted by WillisGreeny

Hmm, I'll make one of these in a month, when the fad dies down. You'll all hate me for it too, saying "ah crap, NOT ONE OF THESE"; which is what Ant says when he reads any of my posts.

Posted by Ant

yeah, most of your posts in the war board ring of "tl;dr" well...since I don't read most of them :cool2:

Posted by The Judge

Quoting The X: What could I tldr about?

If you can type words, you can make it what I made it about: Nothing.

Posted by Ant

yeah, be like judge.

...lol.

Posted by The Judge

Hahaha.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Slade: yeah I respectfully decline on the basis of not receiving enough rep/encouragement/love/compassion/tenderness in response to my other *ahem* long-winded posts.

Hey, don't you for a second think that your contributions in the "post what's on your mind" thread have gone unnoticed. I've read all of them, and quite frankly, the only reason why I haven't given you any acknowledgment in the form of rep is because I don't spread enough of it around! This is your acknowledgment. Savor it!

I don't know, one of these nights I might spew out a sleep deprivation and/or drug induced "type everything out as it comes into your mind" ramble.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Ant: I may have a quirk or two that others might find odd, but I never go out to say "I'M WEIRD!!!!". Those kind of people tend to annoy me. They tend to be full of themselves and only leave you with a feeling of distain.

better fix that if you're gonna be a sociologist of any sort buddy!

Posted by Slade

Eh, I think he could be a sociologist and still feel that way. I had an anthropology teacher (for about 2 weeks before I dropped the class) who hated going to WalMart purely because of all the people.

Posted by cool gamer dad

nah man, nah. you gotta EMBRACE IT.

Posted by The Judge

Man, I've created a trend-to-be. You're all thinking about doing it!

Posted by Ant

Quoting cats: better fix that if you're gonna be a sociologist of any sort buddy!

well, I never said I wanted to be one. :cool:

Posted by Linko_16

I said I wanted you to be one.

Now get going.

Posted by Ant

Finally, a calling in life. Thank you so so much.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Ant: well, I never said I wanted to be one. :cool:

FIIIIIIINE. Don't do something you know you're good at.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Ant: Finally, a calling in life. Thank you so so much.

It's what I do.

someone nominated slade for this... he should really do it. All his tl;dr posts are usually pretty funny and actually worth reading. do it

do it

Posted by Slade

nah, look at my latest tl;dr in the 'post what's on your mind thread' and you'll be like "wow that is not funny." well, that's how all my posts are right now.

I've got a lot on my mind. people change... I've changed. YOU DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE! I can't afford to lose...

Posted by Linko_16

See? That was funny. Now imagine a wall of that...

Quoted post: nah, look at my latest tl;dr in the 'post what's on your mind thread' and you'll be like "wow that is not funny." well, that's how all my posts are right now.

I've got a lot on my mind. people change... I've changed. YOU DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE! I can't afford to lose...

that was just depressing

Posted by Slade

time stops....................... time resumes

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

C'mere Slade, buddy. Gimme a hug.

Posted by The Judge

At least other people love you. :)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Everyone here cares about you!

Now, if only we were real people in your life and not just 1010101010101000111011s.

Posted by The Judge

I suppose I might be nice to you in real life, Slade.

Then again, if my attitude towards you on the phone is any indicator, I probably wouldn't be.

Posted by Slade

Haha. Our conversation would've been better if I wasn't about to go to sleep. Unless... you don't normally tell people you're leaving to eat lunch. If you were just trying to get me off the phone... *** ****it.

Quoting The X: C'mere Slade, buddy. Gimme a hug.

*embraces X's 1010111011101's*

Posted by Ant

you two talked on the phone? how kawaii~~~

Posted by Linko_16

The only person I've talked on the phone with is Dexter, and that's just because he was on the phone with my sister and he gave it to me.

I remember he said something about overthrowing Jesse as the admin.

If you want to talk to me, I have Skype. I don't trust any of you fags with my phone number.

Posted by The Judge

Not even me?

Posted by Linko_16

I dunno, maybe.

Truth is, even if you did call me, I dunno what we'd talk about. I guess you can PM me if you really want my phone number, but **** it, you'd better have a **** good conversation-starter.

Posted by Ant

dickgirls.

there. that.was.fast.

Posted by WillisGreeny

vaginaboys as a finisher.

Posted by Ant

well they might as well just be flat chested women.

Posted by The Judge

With facial hair.

Nah, I don't want to call you.

Posted by Ant

BURRRRRRRRN

Posted by The Judge

Yes, thank you for that.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting WillisGreeny: vaginaboys as a finisher.

Oh *** no. What are you, gay?

Posted by WillisGreeny

Well, It's not what I would talk about. I was speaking as ant.