Tattoos

Posted by nintendope

have a chinese symbol as well no pic though.

Posted by cool gamer dad

lol those are some funky tatts bro

Posted by nintendope

Quoting cats: lol those are some funky tatts bro

top one isnt done and i did the wutang symbol myself.. lol

Posted by Dexter

Do they have stories behind them? Stories about your life? I like it when people have tattoos that tell their life story.

Posted by nintendope

Quoting Dexter: Do they have stories behind them? Stories about your life? I like it when people have tattoos that tell their life story.

the devil on the cross has to do with my religious beliefs (and no i don't worship the devil)., the one dragon around the sword (bad picture) means protection and the chinese symbol means destroy (meaning protect and destroy) that will eventually be a whole sleeve which will basically mean i'll protect my family and friends and destroy anything that tries to harm them. the spider on the red web i got when i had gotten through some hard times in my life that i thought i was going to be stuck in forever. the faces on my ribs is actually a drawing my father did and that's him sleeping on the bottom. he passed away when i was 14 and finally the wutang was a drunken evening and a friend had a tattoo gun lol.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

most of those suck dude.

Posted by nintendope

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: most of those suck dude.

opinions are like *******s everyone's got one and some are ****tier then others.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Some of them are also right! Seriously, they're pretty bad.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Except, you know, the one on your chest and the wutang ones (at least) blow.

Posted by nintendope

Quoting Sapphire Rose: Except, you know, the one on your chest and the wutang ones (at least) blow.

thats myside not my chest and its just the outline, there is still a ton of shading to do and yes i know the wu tang one sucks, it should i did it myself.

Posted by Kamek

The Wu Tang one doesn't suck. I knew what it was immediately. Nice job for doing it for yourself. I'm not really a fan of tattoos but I like that sleeping guy. It's creative haha.

Posted by Kutlass

congratulations, you're stuck with that **** for the rest of your life. and ten years from now no one is going to know what the **** wutang is.

Posted by Shevanel

I hope for your sake that your future sees a good deal of dismemberment.

Posted by Xero

Woah you're so hairy... 0_o

I only like the spider one. The others are "meh".

Posted by Lord of Spam

those are pretty... eh.

but the wutang wins for being hilarious.

Posted by nintendope

Quoting Kaptain Kutlass: congratulations, you're stuck with that **** for the rest of your life. and ten years from now no one is going to know what the **** wutang is.

and i'll have plenty more to be stuck with too. and i highly doubt noone will know who wu tang is, even if they dont i will.

Posted by nintendope

Quoting Shevanel: I hope for your sake that your future sees a good deal of dismemberment.

only if its my head.

regardless there will be plenty more and i didnt get them to please you they were for myself. the only one im not happy with is the dragon but it will be fixed.