what's up!!

Posted by nintendope

hey everyone. love the site!

Posted by The Judge

Glad to hear it. Stay, unlike everyone else who comes here. Become a regular member, get to know people, become a prominent poster, someone people remember. Last longer than a day.

Posted by nintendope

i plan on it. also willing to help so if anything is needed let me know!

Posted by The Judge

No, it's fine. I'm just tired of people staying a day tops and then leaving forever. Do you know how long it's been since we've had a new "regular?"

Posted by CrystalPain

Welcome to VGC!

Posted by nintendope

Quoting The Judge: No, it's fine. I'm just tired of people staying a day tops and then leaving forever. Do you know how long it's been since we've had a new "regular?"

nope lol, but might want to greet a little nicer lol. cant make em stay by gun point =P jk.

Posted by nintendope

Quoting CrystalPain: Welcome to VGC!

thank you !

Posted by The Judge

You'd be surprised what the Fear can do.

And now I'm going back to DA, my little sinkhole.

Posted by nintendope

Quoting The Judge: You'd be surprised what the Fear can do.

And now I'm going back to DA, my little sinkhole.

true, but i don't fear all that much. except for teletubbies.

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=nintendope;848826]nope lol, but might want to greet a little nicer lol. cant make em stay by gun point =P jk.

See guys, we've been doing it wrong! :cookie:

Welcome to VGC.

Posted by nintendope

Quoting WillisGreeny: See guys, we've been doing it wrong! :cookie:

Welcome to VGC.

thank you sir, glad to be here.

Posted by Corrupt

Welcome to the site. I see you've already made 31 posts, so I hope you won't be spent anytime soon. Stick around, please.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

31 POSTS? A KEEPER!

Posted by nintendope

Quoting Corrupt: Welcome to the site. I see you've already made 31 posts, so I hope you won't be spent anytime soon. Stick around, please.

ill be around lol.

5-8 months of recovery, and being one armed!

you might never get rid of me.

Posted by Roger Smith

You managed to combine a loved video game icon and drugs.

Well done. And welcome.

Posted by nintendope

Quoting Roger Smith: You managed to combine a loved video game icon and drugs.

Well done. And welcome.

well didnt nintendo do that already w/ mario!?

im jking people i know that dead horse has been beaten here.

Posted by nintendope

few questions.. how do i go about "agreeing" with posts, or is that tied in with adding rep?
also my sig image doesnt show up. think i had a couple more but i can't remember lol.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting nintendope: well didnt nintendo do that already w/ mario!?

Uhhh who is mario? Do you mean Mariopiate?

Posted by Slade

Quoted post: few questions.. how do i go about "agreeing" with posts, or is that tied in with adding rep?
also my sig image doesnt show up. think i had a couple more but i can't remember lol.

Click the scales button on the lower left of each post to give reputation and comments. And you have to upload an image to the server with the options on the bottom, and then put [noparse][sigpic][/sigpic][/noparse] just like that in the signature section.

Uhh, WELCOME FRIEND. I don't think I've said that. Glad to see someone is finally sticking around.

Posted by nintendope

Quoting Slade: Click the scales button on the lower left of each post to give reputation and comments. And you have to upload an image to the server with the options on the bottom, and then put [noparse][sigpic][/sigpic][/noparse] just like that in the signature section.

Uhh, WELCOME FRIEND. I don't think I've said that. Glad to see someone is finally sticking around.

ah got ya.
that you used the [ img ] tag

i also tried to use the youtube tag to no avail.

and thank you!

Posted by nintendope

Quoting Roger Smith: Uhhh who is mario? Do you mean Mariopiate?

lol. princess toad stool sample

or princess frogsh!t