Portal

Posted by Proto Man

I got this with the Orange Box on Black Friday last year. Very fun game, and very addicting. Actually it was hard to play at first, as it was the first game ever to give me motion sickness. Of course I made short work of it, but now I am onto getting the achievements. Has anyone gotten them all yet? I have just about half of them done myself.

I can't wait till Portal 2 comes out. It will be interesting to see if they go to tie it's story with Black Mesa any further.

Posted by Zelda_Guy

I have portal but I havent played it much. Have you ever played Team Fortress 2?

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Zelda_Guy: I have portal but I havent played it much. Have you ever played Team Fortress 2?

Yes, I do play TF2. Not regularly, and not as much as I do HL2: DM, but I do play it from time to time. I will probably play that more when I have time.

Anyways you should play Portal more. It isn't a really long game, but it's like really rich chocolate. I could only handle it in chunks cause the gameplay was so rich. Plus the replay value is in achievements

Posted by #061402

Ah yes, good ol' Portal. The ending alone made it worth playing. The only thing that sucks is how short it is. But then you have the ending making up for it, and only making you want to play again. I have most of the Achievements, but I can't seem to get the "Jump 300ft" or whatever it is.

Posted by Skyway

its a fun a** game but i can get hard at times

Posted by Kit

Quoting #061402: I have most of the Achievements, but I can't seem to get the "Jump 300ft" or whatever it is.

Pretty far into the game (I think it's the 2nd-last level, can't fully remember), there's a huge room you can get it in by building momentum.

Posted by Inferno

Portal is definitely one of the most innovative games released within the past year. I had a complete blast playing through it the first time. I actually couldn't stop playing and ended up beating the entire thing in one sitting which sadly isn't hard to do because it's pretty short. I love puzzle games and portal is probably one of the most creative ones I've come across in a while. Plus it's just a blast to mess around with the portals and see what you can come up with.

Posted by #061402

Quoting Kit: Pretty far into the game (I think it's the 2nd-last level, can't fully remember), there's a huge room you can get it in by building momentum.

Hmm, I'll look into that. Thanks!

Posted by Skitzo Control

[img]http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-34640480252896_2006_2180305[/img]
That's all I have to say. :)

Posted by #061402

Quoting Skitzo Control: [img]http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-34640480252896_2006_2180305[/img]
That's all I have to say. :)

HOW DOES ONE STOP?

Posted by Skitzo Control

Why would one want to? INFINITE FUN!

Weeeeee *warp* eeeeeeeee *warp* eeeeeeeee *warp* eeee-inhale- *warp* weeeeeeeee.