Just bought my 3rd Virtual Boy

Posted by Nintendo-land

This one comes with:

Here is the Item Description:

This is a perfectly working mint condition Nintendo Virtual boy with the original box and manual. A great addition to an old school game collection.

Games:

Teleroboxer (with box & manual)
3D Tetris (with box & manual) -very rare
Mario's Tennis (with manual)
Red alarm (with box & manual)
*Galactic Pinball (box & manual ONLY)
*Note: The galactic pinball cartridge is NOT included

Accessories:

Battery pack
AC Adapter
Controller

All for 180$

Good deal? Or Bad one?

Posted by nintendope

not too bad i guess.. i wouldnt pay that much though.

but im also a cheap bastard.

Posted by lameboyadvance

A few years ago I would have said you got a decent price, but nowadays with the rate the prices are dropping you possibly paid a bit too much.

...What do you mean the Pinball cart wasn't included? Thats one of the best games on your list. :(

Posted by nintendope

i should dig out my vb.

Posted by Nintendo-land

I just copied and pasted the item description. ;)

I'm going to see if I can resell them... who knows.

Posted by Zelda_Guy

Could you post the link?

Posted by kevn0

About par for a mint in box unit. You came out slightly ahead due to the inclusion of the power supply and the number of games--typically the sellers include Mario Tennis and nothing else. So not bad, however these prices are still too high. I just paid 45 dollars for a new/sealed Jpn Jack Bros--that's on par with the price of a new game. I think the price point shows a lasting hardcore fanbase for the VB. You don't see a huge number of them on ebay but they always sell...

Posted by Andrew33

**** you lol you got a virtual boy WHEN I GOT A NES,SNES,N64,GCN,(well im getting a wii on sept 12 because thats my birthday)NOW ALL I JUST NEED TO COMPLETE MY COLLECTION IS A VIRTUAL BOY!!!!I will be powerful lol.