Posts and Threads

Posted by The Judge

DA has at least twice as many posts as the most posted in board on this site, and it's only beaten in amounts of threads by the wacko board, which barely exceeds this number by 177 (at the time I posted this. Might be 10 or 20 higher when you read it).

Now take into account the fact that the members of this blog comprise a good 30-40% of the active posters on this board, if not more.

Also, we've been deleted entirely 7 times now, with each time holding a post count of at least 50,000.

I have no point to make. I'm just noting this.

Posted by Ant

50,000 each time? I don't know about that.

Posted by The Judge

Close enough.

Posted by Linko_16

I blame the schools.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Darkness Advanced has a future as a fully-fledged forum. Enterprising, Judge!

Posted by The Judge

'Bout time someone recognized the genius behind it all.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

ten bux signup

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Make it five and it's a deal.

Posted by The Judge

There's already a fee in the official rules! :grrr:

Posted by Slade

I gave ant all the money, like it says. He must be hiding it.

Posted by The Judge

...Oh man. Well, you guys won't be seeing much of Ant any more!

Posted by Ant

hey guys what's going on in he*MAKES LOUD CHOKING SOUND*

Posted by The Judge

*clenches and unclenches fingers*

*whistles "we're in the money"*

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Darkness Advanced has a future as a fully-fledged forum. Enterprising, Judge!

Been there done that. A couple times.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Would probably help if we had more than ten regulars.

I'm way too lazy to be active on two forums. I've tried it a handful of times and it's never worked for me. So no thanks.

Posted by Ant

yeah........yeah.

Posted by The Judge

I'll just find out where all of you live and rob you. You can come here all you like after that.

you know where I live, so you can stop by whenever. we leave our doors unlocked

Posted by Slade

speaking of unlocked doors... my neighbors just busted in like DO YOU HAVE A PLUNGER?! kind of lol'd because that's the first time we've talked.

then they told me they've smoked a bowl every single morning since I've lived here. oh, the irony.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I hate my neighbours on one side.

Last year, a package comes for me in the mail, but I'm not in and the postman can't fit it through my letterbox. He goes to my neighbours and asks them to give it to me when I get home. Two weeks later, after abusing the **** out of the company I ordered from, I find out that the package was entrusted to them, so I go over and see what the deal is. Turns out they just opened it and kept it for themselves. *******s.

Posted by Ant

well, did you have a plunger or not?

The X, did you kick their ***!?

Posted by Slade

Yeah, I did. It's one of those super-plunger things, too. When I bought it at walmart everyone else in line for the cashier was like, "holy **** that's a big plunger."

Posted by Ant

clog the toilet up a lot huh slade? honestly, doesn't surprise me.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Ant;849940]The X, did you kick their ***!?
They handed it over in shame. No resistance.

Posted by Slade

...I bought it for a massive clog in the bathtub line, actually. Haven't used it on the toilet even once.

my poop tends to be pretty chill and just goes with the flow, kind of like me. my poop is like me.

Posted by Ant

Quoting The X: They handed it over in shame. No resistance.

you should have put your foot in their *** as punishment.

Quoting Slade: ...I bought it for a massive clog in the bathtub line, actually. Haven't used it on the toilet even once.

my poop tends to be pretty chill and just goes with the flow, kind of like me. my poop is like me.

instead of "SLADE IS REALLY COOL!" we should say "SLADE TAKES REALLY HUGE SH[COLOR="Lime"]I[/COLOR]TS!"

Posted by Slade

leave my shit out of this. really huge though it may be

Quoted post: I hate my neighbours on one side.

Our neighbours are actually really nice, but too much so, you know? To the point where it's like "**** off, buddy, jesus." Definitely going to end up in the country later on in life, where the closest neighbour is over a mile away.