Git.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Poco: why have I gone down hill so fast

Because you havn't been banned enough!!! *hint* :D

Posted by Poco

vgc still sucks

its the same 4 people posting in every thread

Posted by The Judge

Because the site became the same people coming on to hold conversations with each other when they're interested, but otherwise holds nothing new. Whatever drama used to hold people here faded away, and even when new drama arises, most people just aren't interested any more. New members don't stick around because the old members are dicks, so nothing ever changes. And the only invigoration is brought by people like you who just spam, making the board even more worthless than it already is.

Posted by Shade

Darn, I was hoping this was gonna be another hate-filled thread by Klarth about how we need to "shape the **** up."

Posted by The Judge

And how I'm the biggest problem VGC has ever faced.

Posted by Arcadios

HEY ME TOO BUDDY

Posted by The Judge

No, you're just annoying.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Shade: Darn, I was hoping this was gonna be another hate-filled thread by Klarth about how we need to "shape the **** up."

i dont care about vgc enough to say that. i dont care about the letters that appear on my screen

Posted by Poco

Quoting The Judge: Because the site became the same people coming on to hold conversations with each other when they're interested, but otherwise holds nothing new. Whatever drama used to hold people here faded away, and even when new drama arises, most people just aren't interested any more. New members don't stick around because the old members are dicks, so nothing ever changes. And the only invigoration is brought by people like you who just spam, making the board even more worthless than it already is.

you blaming me from keeping this place afloat? why you do that.

the old members forget that they weren't always elitist anime faggots. They used to be NMA-calibur retards, now they are just sub-gamefaqs. Most think being able to use the shift key makes them intelligent.

Posted by The Judge

I always found the people who think that just because I like one or two animes I'm a huge anime nerd and hate me ruthlessly because of it are just as bad as the otaku's they hate.

Posted by Iris

Hey, Poco, you suck. Stop trying to be like Klarth.

I've tried fixing the place up many times, but it's really the members choice, and considering I'm not seeing people leaving recently, I'd say any change is counter productive. I'd rather enjoy what's going on now than worry about "the good ol' days" considering it's just a message board. I mean, it's not like old members are going to come back if we prune the anime board and start openly persecuting certain members.

Maybe you should stop caring so much.

Posted by Poco

Quoting The Judge: I always found the people who think that just because I like one or two animes I'm a huge anime nerd and hate me ruthlessly because of it are just as bad as the otaku's they hate.

see this-----> this is you. you love anime. go outside.

Posted by The Judge

I'm also underweight, don't have any action figures, only like a few animes, don't have glasses or a nasally voice, am socially adept, and don't have rampant facial hair. Plus I don't know any Japanese.

[/overdefensive]

Posted by Ant

wow, this website sucks. you are all stupid.

Posted by Jesse Smith

We need drama. I say we make Wacko Hater an admin for a day!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by mis0

You know what's awesome? Turbochargers.

pssssssssh-weeooo BOOST ME UP SCOTTY

Posted by Alastor

VGC's been at the bottom of a very big hill for a long time now. :kirby:

Posted by Poco

truth be told vgc has never been good. it was always great when we were young because we were retarded

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Poco: it was always great when we were young because we were retarded

And what are you now???!! :D

Posted by Poco

Quoting Iris: Hey, Poco, you suck. Stop trying to be like Klarth.

I've tried fixing the place up many times, but it's really the members choice, and considering I'm not seeing people leaving recently, I'd say any change is counter productive. I'd rather enjoy what's going on now than worry about "the good ol' days" considering it's just a message board. I mean, it's not like old members are going to come back if we prune the anime board and start openly persecuting certain members.

Maybe you should stop caring so much.

THIS TROLL

THIS GAT DAM TROLL

whos klarth anyway. i remember that name from some anime i played a long time ago. did a real life video game person post here??//? i mean people say "OH POCO QUIT COPYING KLARTH HES THE GREATEST". who is he

edit 2: oh wait i remember getting into an argument with him about something over atomic bombs and he somehow brought anime into the equation. he must be the prototype da member. unfunny, unentertaining, and retarded.

Posted by Fate

I find it kind of dumb that people still mention the long-gone Klarth's actions on a message board as if anything that he did really had an impact on our lives or the future of VGC. I liked the guy but it's not like we haven't had a "shape up guys" speech before prior to his or Poco's. Or the hidden intelligence behind a rude facade.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Fate: I find it kind of dumb that people still mention the long-gone Klarth's actions on a message board as if anything that he did really had an impact on our lives or the future of VGC. I liked the guy but it's not like we haven't had a "shape up guys" speech before prior to his or Poco's. Or the hidden intelligence behind a rude facade.

he's a member of da. remember they run these boards.

Posted by Alastor

[quote]klarth

Quoted post: member of da

...Wait, what?

Posted by mis0

Quoting Poco: he must be the prototype da member.

I do believe Klarth held a certain amount of disdain for The Judge, who is infact the founder of DA, if I'm not mistaken. He left the blog after disagreements could not be reconciled. In many ways he was more like you than anyone else; the significant difference being that he was actually funny and clever, whereas you still think making fun of Pokemon is not only comedy gold, but indeed relevant in the year 2008.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Alastor: ...Wait, what?

It's true! Then that fateful day...

Posted by Iris

Since when does anyone regard Klarth as a person who has impacted us? He's just some one we've known to do constant rants about VGC not being as good as it was and stuff. Kind of like if some one pruned DA it'd be called "a netman" or if some one started talking about their paws or tails we might refer to them as a Raptor wannabe.

Posted by The Judge

Back when VGC mattered. Good times. I remember genuinely caring about what went on at this site.

Posted by Poco

Quoting mis0: I do believe Klarth held a certain amount of disdain for The Judge, who is infact the founder of DA, if I'm not mistaken. He left the blog after disagreements could not be reconciled. In many ways he was more like you than anyone else; the significant difference being that he was actually funny and clever, whereas you still think making fun of Pokemon is not only comedy gold, but indeed relevant in the year 2008.

i've never posted anything about pokemon.

edit: you must be referring to my snubble avatar. i don't think you "get" my post, or irony. i don't know if they teach about that at community college.

edit 2: after looking at klarth's posting history, he was gbs as all hell. some of his post are direct copy/paste of stuff over there.

Posted by The Judge

The last thing you are is a paragon of subtle, misunderstood wit. You're a troll. A good one, at that, but still a troll.

Klarth went nuts after I demodded him from DA. I had no reasoning behind it, I just thought it'd be funny. And by G[COLOR="black"]o[/COLOR]d, it was, because he flipped out and from that point on hated every person, place, and thing that existed on this site. Now he's dead.

Posted by Ant

ah, memmmmmmmmmmories

Posted by Poco

Quoting The Judge: The last thing you are is a paragon of subtle, misunderstood wit. You're a troll. A good one, at that, but still a troll.

it's not misunderstood, really. i guess it only is funny to a certain group of people. oh well its cool V:) V

Posted by Shade

Junior Senior doesn't count as a "group".

Posted by Red

never knew Klarth all that well, although from the posts that I saw, I hated him. usually I can stand people being dicks on the internet because well...it's the internet. but he was just a douchebag. what did happen to him?

Posted by Poco

Quoting Shade: Junior Senior doesn't count as a "group".

heh yeah. generic guy telling me someone strange thinks im funny. heh,

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Red: never knew Klarth all that well, although from the posts that I saw, I hated him. usually I can stand people being dicks on the internet because well...it's the internet. but he was just a douchebag. what did happen to him?

[quote=ME]Klarth went nuts after I demodded him from DA. I had no reasoning behind it, I just thought it'd be funny. And by ***, it was, because he flipped out and from that point on hated every person, place, and thing that existed on this site. Now he's dead.

Twat

Posted by Red

I meant like, did he actually die? or did he just leave the site? because I remember hearing that he died. but that was because Colonel told me, so I didn't know what to believe.

Posted by Iris

He killed himself after the DA thing, so yeah. Tragic hero.

Posted by Ant

lol

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Example of how "vgc gone down hill so fast"

Posted by Red

shit eh.

Posted by Skitzo Control

VGC: qq sum more

Posted by mis0

Quoting Poco: i've never posted anything about pokemon.

edit: you must be referring to my snubble avatar. i don't think you "get" my post, or irony. i don't know if they teach about that at community college.

You're either a liar or you're an idiot. I don't care which it is, but to refresh your memory, here's a Poco post, vintage most of two months ago:

Quoting Poco:
3. Pokemon doesn't have deep gameplay, it's actually pretty basic, because it was intended, for you know, children.
4. Water beats Fire?
5.suming that you don't consider yourself a "disgusting manchild" and you're over 10 years old we can deduce that if you have played competitively (ie played one battle against another player) [b] YOU HAVE PLAYED A GAME MEANT FOR SMALL CHILDREN COMPETITIVELY. SEE PICTURE I POSTED AND COMMENTS[/B]

The thing is, I'm trolling. I'm doing things ironically, because vgc is the world's most boring forum, and making people laugh at idiots like you is what I do. When you call people faggots for not liking video games (which you do unironically, making you no better then the worst of posters on gamefaqs), you 100 percent mean what you say. You're the saddest example of a human being, ever. You're also the epitome of a 20 year old virgin! You love anime (the worst of the worst, DBZ), YOU PLAY AND ARGUE ABOUT THINGS MEANT FOR CHILDREN LIKE IT IS "SERIOUS BUSINESS", and you play pokemon competitively.

That's right! It's your absolutely hilarious little trollathon about Pokemon and how Speedfreak was "manchild" or whatever! Please, do take the next opportunity to shut the fuck up.

Like I said, you're the only one who thinks that you're even mildly entertaining by trolling a "dead forum", save maybe Junior Senior, but her approval is like that of a loyal yet stupid dog. I'm glad I don't have enough brain damage to find you amusing, quite frankly. But do go on and revel in your stupdity, because regardless of whether it is feigned or not, at the end of the day you still waste a lot of time here trying to annoy people, and given that VGC is "going downhill fast", there's not much more pathetic than that.

Posted by Poco

Quoting mis0: You're either a liar or you're an idiot. I don't care which it is, but to refresh your memory, here's a Poco post, vintage most of two months ago:

That's right! It's your absolutely hilarious little trollathon about Pokemon and how Speedfreak was "manchild" or whatever! Please, do take the next opportunity to shut the fuck up.

Like I said, you're the only one who thinks that you're even mildly entertaining by trolling a "dead forum", save maybe Junior Senior, but her approval is like that of a loyal yet stupid dog. I'm glad I don't have enough brain damage to find you amusing, quite frankly. But do go on and revel in your stupdity, because regardless of whether it is feigned or not, at the end of the day you still waste a lot of time here trying to annoy people, and given that VGC is "going downhill fast", there's not much more pathetic than that.

not going to read this post. you're sad. kill youreself community college boy.

edit: oh yeah that post. i dont remember things i posted yesterday. good job proving your a big enough faggot to dig through my post history. no go watch some animes. the grownups have talkin to do.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Poco: community college
I resent that. I really really do. I go to the state university ****it.

[quote]edit: oh yeah that post. i dont remember things i posted yesterday. good job proving your a big enough faggot to dig through my post history.

So I'm a faggot because I actually poses more than a handful of braincells and am able to recall what I posted, and where?

Looks like you hit every branch on your lengthy decent down the fail tree!

Posted by Poco

Quoting mis0: I resent that. I really really do. I go to the state university ****it.

So I'm a faggot because I actually poses more than a handful of braincells and am able to recall what I posted, and where?

Looks like you hit every branch on your lengthy decent down the fail tree!

you're a faggot because you remember when and where i post things. this particular post most have ****ed you off quite a bit. congrats, you cause the problem you're railing against. what a paradox.

lol calling someone stupid then using a 4chan meme. lol

its also ok that you go to community college. some people aren't as smart as others.

Posted by mis0

Hey, guess what?

You've been trolled, sucka.

Posted by Poco

Quoting mis0: Hey, guess what?

You've been trolled, sucka.

heh congrats. fallin back on the old master of the puppets routine?

Posted by mis0

No. I've successfully captured your attention, and you've even made a quaint little thread, as if I care.

Work on your game.

Posted by Poco

Quoting mis0: No. I've successfully captured your attention, and you've even made a quaint little thread, as if I care.

Work on your game.

i...is...this...is this feeling... is this what its like..... to be ownded?-cloudu,finalfantasy 5, japan

Posted by mis0

I ran this shit into the ground!

Posted by Poco

Quoting mis0: I ran this shit into the ground!

IM A GAY *** TEEN

Posted by Ant

The defintion of trolling is askewed.

Posted by Poco

this thread was this: [youtube=1u6jy_Qfw9I]1u6jy_Qfw9I[/youtube]

and now its more like this

[youtube=9La1KEbJmeA]9La1KEbJmeA[/youtube]

Posted by Alastor

looking at the thumbnails implies that it was counter strike or something and now it's mario bros.

silly poco, this thread didn't get better

Posted by Poco

watch the videos nub, you may get an idea of what happened here today on this historic day on vgc.

Posted by Alastor

There's the problem. Originally posted by Poco. :link:

Posted by Poco

Quoting Alastor: There's the problem. Originally posted by Poco. :link:

ok then, go back to making sprite comics.

edit: crappy was redundant. sprite comics are crappy 100 percent of the time.

Posted by Alastor

will do

Posted by Shade

Haha wow, no. He's alive, don't worry. :D

Posted by Poco

Quoting Alastor: will do

me when i saw youre comic

Posted by Alastor

what? my are comic is not a house with a small yellow child sitting by the door

Posted by Stalolin

Someone just delete this thread please.

Posted by Shade

Anyone else love how Stalolin's avatar perfectly matches his post? Because I dig it.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Poco: me when i saw youre comic

fukken saved!