Alright, Fess Up.

Posted by Linko_16

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=brice

Which one of you faggots is responsible for this?

Posted by Stalolin

Personally, I wish I could claim credit for it.

Posted by Slade

Whoever it is, they've been a faggot for a long time. since 2004 at least

Posted by The Judge

Wish I could've done it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I have no idea what you're implying.

Posted by Alastor

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dan

oh *** what

Posted by Corrupt

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ferahgo

Wow, I can't believe this is still around. A four year old entry about me under my old alias, written by one of my friends from my pre-VGC days. Gooood times.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=vgchat

Posted by Alastor

Have actually posted once is more accurate. Probably 50 that post somewhat frequently, about 15 of those people you actually give a **** about. :cookie:

Posted by Corrupt

SVTMunchkin? More like Admiral Anthrax.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Alastor: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dan

oh *** what

The 7th entry for that one made me lollllll.

A stupid boy, who just tears girls in half. Who doesnt give a **** and never will. His feelings go away over night. DEFINITELY A PIECE OF ****.

Dan is just a piece of ****.

Posted by Ant

It all makes sense now.

Posted by Slade

You're a Heartbreaker
Dream Maker, Love Taker
Don't you mess around with me!
You're a Heartbreaker
Dream Maker, Love Taker
Don't you mess around - NO NO NO!

So... that's the song that came to mind. I can just see this 13 year old girl come home crying and run to the computer. MY BOYFRIEND JUST MAKES ME SO MAD, URBAN DICTIONARY

Posted by Shade

According to UD Dan is THE MOST MASSIVE PENIS THERE IS.

I can confirm this from my learnings.

Posted by Alastor

But I'm a girly man. Ahnold said so. Doesn't make sense for me to be a massive, erect penis. I don't like TEH SHOOTAN and FOOTBALL enough. I like both of them quite a bit, but not to the point that my entire existence becomes that of a gigantic erect cock.

Posted by Linko_16

If a girl were to like shootan and football enough, would that give her any cock-like properties?

Posted by Shade

Yes. am I just getting your hopes up? who knows

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Linko_16: If a girl were to like shootan and football enough, would that give her any cock-like properties?

OH THAT LINKO

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

What if I played ****ty JRPGs and wagglan gaems all day? Would that help me grow some vaj?

Posted by Slade

man, by the end of this summer, my vag's gonna be huuuueg

Posted by Ant

I could use a good jrpg. It's been awhile.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Playing FFIII right now. Not bad, but fuuuuuuck. HATE THE SAVE SYSTEM

Posted by Ant

really looking forward to IV on the DS. One of my favorites.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

WHERE IS MY SIX REMAKE

Posted by Ant

meh

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

DONT YOU KNOW SIX IS THE BEST IN THE SERIES IT HAS KEFKA AND SOME REALLY DARK **** AND ITS NOT AS POPULAR AS SEVEN THAT MEANS ITS BETTER

Posted by Ant

DON'T YOU KNOW FOUR IS THE BEST IN THE SERIES IT HAS GOLBEZ AND SOME REALLY DARK **** AND ITS NOT AS POPULAR AS SIX THAT MEANS ITS BETTER

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i never played 4

Posted by Ant

more like The FAG

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I'll play IV when the remake comes out. More excited for TACTICS DS, though.

Posted by Slade

Doesn't FF Tactics DS have multiplayer? If so, it'll definitely be my favorite.

But FFIV was my first rpg, and some scenes in the remake look totally epic. hopefully we can choose to use the japanese voice acting in-game, right ant-kun?

Posted by Zeta

Golbez? More like puppet faggot.

Posted by Alastor

gee it sure is final faggotry in here

Posted by Shade

Go back to your Pokemon.

[quote]Playing FFIII right now. Not bad, but fuuuuuuck. HATE THE SAVE SYSTEM

It's a good thing the game is so easy, then. :)

Posted by Zeta

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/rubicante.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Linko_16

I'm trying to play Tales of Legendia, but it's hard because since we've played all the other Tales games together in multi-player, David wants to be around to watch this one, so I can only play it when he's here. And whenever he's here he just wants to play Smash until his eyes melt out of his sockets.

**** it all, why couldn't they have just made Legendia two-player? Hell, having a 2D battlefield only makes that easier.

Posted by The Judge

Everyone knows the best Final Fantasy game was the original Tactics.

Posted by S

Playing Lion Wars as we speak, seriously. Level 60, 8 jobs mastered, and I'm not even out of Chapter one.

Posted by The Judge

Whore. Just play the game.

Posted by Alastor

Linko, is Legendia any good? Looks kinda bleh and everyone says it's *** compared to any of the rest of them.

Posted by Ant

tales games are boring. not enough final and or fantasy in the title.

Posted by Ant

or earthbound

Posted by Alastor

quiet, you. i'll take tales over final faggotry any day.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Alastor: Linko, is Legendia any good? Looks kinda bleh and everyone says it's *** compared to any of the rest of them.

Kinda, but it does have a pretty interesting battle system, despite not being multi-player.

The one thing about the Tales series that annoys me is that they take what's actually a simple enough conflict and make it seem complicated via needlessly repetitive explanations and stupid character drama.

Posted by Stalolin

I enjoyed Legendia, but maybe just because I like piledriving sandworms and evil monster beds.

Posted by Linko_16

That monster bed thing was ****ed up.

EDIT - also, Chloe is a gigantic babe.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Linko_16;848458][COLOR=indigo]That monster bed thing was ****ed up.

EDIT - also, Chloe is a gigantic babe.
[/COLOR]

thank *** i'm not the only one that feels that way

chloe's the best out of them all, **** grune and norma

Posted by Linko_16

Norma is a freak.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[IMG]http://www.ffcompendium.com/chara/3darkcloud-b.gif[/IMG]

sup guys

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Linko_16: Kinda, but it does have a pretty interesting battle system, despite not being multi-player.

Good enough for... Like, 20bux, maybe? Multiplayer's not important. You know I don't have any friends. :link:

Quoting Linko_16: they take what's actually a simple enough conflict and make it seem complicated via needlessly repetitive explanations and stupid character drama.

WE'VE GOTTA PREVENT THIS WAR NO MATTER WHAT
WE'VE GOTTA ERASE THIS MIASMA NO MATTER WHAT
WE'VE GOTTA END THIS WAR NO MATTER WHAT
WHOOPS WE'VE GOTTA ERASE THIS MIASMA AGAIN I BETTER BECOME AN HERO

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting The X: [IMG]http://www.ffcompendium.com/chara/3darkcloud-b.gif[/IMG]

sup guys

I fapped my way through that boss. *** yes, giant evil boobs of darkness, I want to bury my face in you and live there.

Quoting Alastor: Good enough for... Like, 20bux, maybe? Multiplayer's not important. You know I don't have any friends. :link:

For twenty bucks, yeah, I'd say it's worth it. That's what I paid for it anyway. The battle system is pretty cool... I mean, making the field 2D and the main character a fist-fighter hugely appeals to an old fighting game fan like me.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting The X: [IMG]http://www.ffcompendium.com/chara/3darkcloud-b.gif[/IMG]

sup guys

L99/J99 Onion Knight: "nm u?"

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Linko_16: For twenty bucks, yeah, I'd say it's worth it. That's what I paid for it anyway. The battle system is pretty cool... I mean, making the field 2D and the main character a fist-fighter hugely appeals to an old fighting game fan like me.

And the story? I heard a good while ago that it's just another boring-*** discrimination rant like Symphonia turned into at the end. That true?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Zeta;848518]L99/J99 Onion Knight: "nm u?"
ONION KNIGHTS DONT WORK THAT WAY

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Alastor: And the story? I heard a good while ago that it's just another boring-*** discrimination rant like Symphonia turned into at the end. That true?

I'm not super super far into it, but it does seem to be kind of the cliche "evil third party taking advantage of the long-standing feud/prejudice between two cultures." There are some sort of interesting particulars, like how the two main characters at first seem like just some punk and some chick, but it turns out he's a former soldier who abandoned his country and she's a legendary something-or-other all-powerful pseudo-deity I-don't-even-****ing-know-for-sure. Whatever, make your own decision.

Posted by Alastor

Guess I'll look into it after I have Mario Kart.

Posted by Iris

I wish Rebirth was in english, or Destiny on the PS1. Both look really neat, at least their battle systems do. As far as storyline, I don't really care. That's definitely not what I played TotA for.

Posted by Ant

Can't we all just agree to disagree that the Tales series as a whole will never amount to the sheer greatness that Earthbound was in one single game?

Posted by Iris

Especially Mother 3!

Posted by Ant

Quoting Iris: Especially Mother 3!

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. The Starmen group said it would have been translated by now :( I WANT TO PLAY ****IT.

Posted by The Judge

Poor, poor Anthony.

Posted by Alastor

**** battle system is ****

Posted by Iris

Yeah, not a fan of the battle system, but it's not a hindrance or anything.

Posted by The Judge

Of relevance:

Posted by Zeta

SMAAAAAAASH!

Posted by The Judge

You were probably one of the faggots who went berserk when you saw his review, weren't you?

Posted by Ant

I doubt he even saw it.

The "smmmaaasssshhhhhh" is basically a crit in the mother series. An awesome one at that.

Posted by Ant

actually, when I get home I think I'm gonna start playing Mother 1. I could never really get too far in the game since it was an NES rpg. But by ***, I think I'll do it this time.

Posted by The Judge

Faggot

Posted by Zeta

Quoting The Judge: You were probably one of the faggots who went berserk when you saw his review, weren't you?

I can't stand the game.

Posted by Ant

what are we talking about now?

Posted by Alastor

Earthbound, I thought.

Posted by Ant

oh *** if he is.

Posted by Alastor

Dan says (11:29 PM):
http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=848645&postcount=70
Dan says (11:30 PM):
zeta haet earthbound?
Zeta says (11:30 PM):
y
:awesome:
Not a fan.
You seem like someone who would be.
Zeta says (11:31 PM):
naaaah

Posted by Ant

Foolishness.

Have you ever really played it. like...more than 15 minutes?

Posted by Alastor

Couple of years ago I got like 3/4 through it. Maybe even a little more than that. Any time I try to play it now I can't even get to Twoson before I get bored out of my ****ing mind.

Posted by Ant

Onett is a little slow going since you have to level up against the Sharks for awhile if you want to have any chance against Frank and then the Police later on. And then the road to Happy Happy Valley can be quite a *****. And then Threed and the Zombies can be really hard too...But once you get to Saturn Valley things seem to moderate a bit. Until the end of the game where it gets pretty hard again. But the Foppy's are where you can level up really easily really quickly before you reach the weird billboard thing.

Posted by Alastor

Foppy D **** yeah

Posted by Ant

I was more a fan of Foppy J.

Posted by Stalolin

**** earthbound

i feel the same way about earthbound as ant feels about birds

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I don't see how Zeta can happily suck the cock of YGGGGFADADARAAA UNION but not like Earthbound.

Posted by Alastor

Considering what big butt buddies me and Zeta are, I'm surprised that I've never touched Yggdra Union. Don't know the first thing about it, actually. He's gotten me to buy EBA, Mystery Dungeon, and AW: Days of Ruin, AND got me to play Cave Story, though, so he's got a ****ing amazing track record for recommending me games. Next time I have some money laying around I'm tempted to go pick up Tales of Legendia on Linko's advice and God Hand on Zeta's.

lol this thread's totally derailed now

Posted by Ant

it's a pretty okay jrpg. I honestly don't know why I stopped. :$

Posted by The Judge

Only JRPG I've ever really gotten into (barring the FF games, of which I've only played a few) is Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne, which was a fantastic game.

If I've played any others, I can't recall them at the time.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I'm playing the Penny Arcade RPG right now. Thank *** it has Paper Mario style fights, otherwise it'd be pretty CRAPPY.

Posted by The Judge

Like the comic?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

zing zap zoom KAPOW

Posted by Ant

Quoting The Judge: If I've played any others, I can't recall them at the time.

any final fantasy.

Posted by Slade

Jeez, even I saw the part of his post where he mentioned FF. way to not be able to read your best friend forever's posts, pal.

Posted by Ant

wow, how judge like of me.

Posted by Slade

better read mine again, too. probably missed something.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Ant: Foolishness.

Have you ever really played it. like...more than 15 minutes?

Beat it. :cookie:

Posted by WillisGreeny

You played it wrong.

I like Earthbound because I played it right.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Zeta: Beat it. :cookie:

I've never played through and beat a game I didn't like. Or none that I can think of right now.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Ant: any final fantasy.

Kinda wanted to derep you there.

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=The Judge;848957]Kinda wanted to derep you there.

Judge dereping Ant? hmm

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

BUT ITS A RAPE ALLEGORY THATS SO ALTERNATIVE AND AGAINST THE GRAIN

Posted by Ant

Quoting The X: RAPE ALLEGORY

a what now?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS

Posted by Ant

oh oh oh. yeah I guess it was. though I liked the game before I knew about all that. the whole rape thing just made it all the better after having played the game.

Posted by Linko_16

Posted by Zeta

oh *** you saved that?

Posted by Slade

I just did. :3

Posted by Alastor

seconded

Posted by Iris

Rape allegory? I thought it was only referencing it at the end.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Zeta: oh *** you saved that?

Saved it? I made it. Remember, there was something wrong with the quality of the first one (something to do with the lettering I think) so I fixed it for you guys?

Posted by Zeta

I meant the "still had it around" version of saved.

Posted by The Judge

What rape thing happens in Earthbound?

Posted by Shade

I'm kind of tempted to play it to find out.

Then I remember how terrible it's supposed to be, and the urge dies...

Posted by Alastor

Quoting The Judge: What rape thing happens in Earthbound?

[IMG]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x65/Dystorce/1199326606705.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by WillisGreeny

Then that means...oh...oh my...wow... It's so painfully clear now ...

Posted by Alastor

"IT HURTS" etc

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Chrono Trigger's about incest.

Posted by Alastor

Go on.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Zeta: I meant the "still had it around" version of saved.

In that case, yeah, I never throw anything away.

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=The X;849097]Chrono Trigger's about incest.

Right now, I don't know if I can handle anymore truth about my video games.

After thinking about it, I do remember my brother mentioning Earthbound's ending having something to do with abortion when I was 10, but I thought he was just teasing (plus, I didn't fully understand what abortion was at the time). I had thought the ending was just weird for no reason.

Posted by Alastor

Nope! Fetus abortan gaems. :cool:

You see the fetus in the image I posted, right? Someone I showed it to didn't see it. What you think is Giygas is actually its brain.