KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT MORON !!!!

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

YOU'RE FIRED FOR GOOD IDIOT !!!! [/CENTER]

Posted by Roger Smith

You gotta admit: Jesse DOES look good in a crown.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: [CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

YOU'RE FIRED FOR GOOD IDIOT !!!! [/CENTER]

Define 'for good'!!!! You'll unban me again, just like you always do!!!! Then again...last time I went to the graveyard...my IP address wasn't banned!!! So I can easily create a new account!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

You mean the one you used a few minutes ago or the first one bolded that is banned ??

05:21 PM Guest Viewing Index
Forum Posters Union 71.220.196.42 71-220-196-42.eugn.qwest.net
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.0.10) Gecko/20070216 Firefox/1.5.0.10

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

PS: Roger, J. D. Bell looks great with Banned under his user name !!!

Posted by junior senior

hi

Posted by WackoHater

No one likes you NO:jesse:ONE !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: You mean the one you used a few minutes ago or the first one bolded that is banned ??

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Ack!!! I just knew I should of only come on at night!!!!!!!! *Waits for power to go out again so I get an IP address that's not banned yet!!!!* :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER]Someone wants to experience a [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_in_the_United_States"]GOOD OLD FASHION SOUTHERN LYNCHING[/URL] NO:jesse:ONE !!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by avalanch

LOL, just use a proxy from [URL]http://proxy.org[/URL]

Quoting proxy.org: Choose one of 5,510 working proxies:
(Out of 21,800 total proxy servers)

[quote=Jesse Smith;847591]Ack!!! I just knew I should of only come on at night!!!!!!!! *Waits for power to go out again so I get an IP address that's not banned yet!!!!* :D:D:D:D

Posted by mis0

Quoting WackoHater: [CENTER]Someone wants to experience a [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_in_the_United_States"]GOOD OLD FASHION SOUTHERN LYNCHING[/URL] NO:jesse:ONE !!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

You sure are angry for an impotent old man. I thought you were all out of testosterone, which is why you have your little poodles to take around with you so you don't get kicked to the curb and stomped on by children.

Posted by WackoHater

Secretly you want a big man like me with one foot in the grave and one on the banana peel so you can get all the inheritance baby ! :p: :rolleyes:

Just admit it, you are a professional gold digger, you will never make it as a self made MBA, you need a sugar daddy to kick it with (put in his grave before his time) !!!

Posted by mis0

You have no gold for which to dig :cookie:

Posted by WackoHater

Yeah, you need to hit on Paul McCartney like that one legged bandit did.

Man is he a stupid old bloke, the guy could get nearly any woman and like his partner John Lennon he picked out a dud like Yoko Ono !!!
:p:

Posted by mis0

Yay, you admit to being a poor southern prole! I win!

Posted by WackoHater

Honey, you will get nothing in the will anyway, only our children would, so you will have to be good your entire life and hope they give you something when you are an old and gray spinster.

Posted by Stalolin

itt: webmasters having fun

also itt: good friends having fun

Posted by mis0

Quoting WackoHater: Honey, you will get nothing in the will anyway, only our children would, so you will have to be good your entire life and hope they give you something when you are an old and gray spinster.

We already discussed how you're not good enough for me. Too poor, too stupid, too old. Eww, gross.

Posted by Roger Smith

I'm totally a better choice then WackHater right mis0? At least I'm young! :D

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting mis0: We already discussed how you're not good enough for me. Too poor, too stupid, too old. Eww, gross.

Right, and if I were a dumb Billionaire like Paul McCartney it would be another story !!!

A gold digger like you would hit Wacko Jacko !!!

Who do you think you are kidding here ???

Posted by Jesse Smith

LOL!!! You couldn't even last a week with me banned!!! er, try to find my newest account!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

So you feel that this tactic will get you unbanned then ?

Thinking I will ban your new account then unban your regular account ??

Son, you are an extreme moron !!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

You'll unban me and you know it!!! Just like you have every other time you said I was banned 'fot good'!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

You ban me as a sign of true friendship!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER]Someone wants their ARSSSSSS kicked NO:jesse:ONE !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by Roger Smith

lol

Posted by Jesse Smith

Let's turn this thread in to a lol thread!! :D:D I'll start...

lol

Posted by Roger Smith

lol

Posted by Jesse Smith

lol :D

Posted by avalanch

lol