More Drama!

Posted by CrystalPain

Okay here we go again!! As most of you guys already know; when i do get in a relationship issue I post them on vgc!

Well everything started on Wednesday.
Wednesday was my 20th birthday and it was planned that me and my gf would go out to the movies after her classes at 3:20 pm but she had to make a quick stop at the DR. My sister took me out to eat hence i ended up showing up late at our meeting after warning her (gf) a few mins ago ( about 30-40min) that i was going to be late. So when i did show up late i ended up making her late for the Dr appointment which she was charged 30$ for not being there. My gf didn't get angry at me but she wasn't thrilled about it. So she told me **** it and we ended up not going there. Now were walking to go to the movies and my gf is staving. She could have went to a restaurant near the mall and make our lives easier but she choose she wanted to go to another restaurant ( F***ING FARRRRRRRR ). Once there, she took her food to go and we walked back From Concordia.U to the AMC...

Once at the Amc she tells me "babe, im going to eat so why don't you go check which movie you want to see". So i walked the the movie listing and saw the timing for "What happens in Vega's" Which was part of the most decent movies playing in that G*Dforsaken place!

{ I failed to mentioned this but went we were walking to her Dr. I was feeling a bit sick from eating fast... so she gave me some of her drink and she ended up acting annoyed when i was taking more then a sip. ( I simply stopped and bought myself a bottle of water later on when she got the the restaurant ) }

As she was eating a stuffing herself with fries and her chicken sandwich.
I ended up eating maybe in total 5-6 fries. As i was talking the 5th or 6th fries she told me " Didn't you tell me you just ate?!? ". After she saying that i simply put it back down and turned my head around...

We watched "What happens in Vega" then "blueberry ..." I don't remember the name we sneaked in. So i wasn't in the best of moods during the day. When i was dropping her home she got a call from her agency and she actually accepted her appointment for a fashion show as we were suppose to go out for dinner for my bday with my family.

This insulted me and i left.
So i ended up delaying the time for my dinner and she was able to come. She came with the rudest face and i wasn't in the mood.
She decided to be a ***** as my family was there. We we were finish eating i asked her to meet me outside which she didn't. she stayed at the table after i clearly said to her i want to talk to you n left ahead of her.

on our way out after eating my family was ahead of us and she was *****ing about wanting to go home. So i told her "look i need to get my car so ill go home then take u home." she replied "No i want to go now!!" so me getting angry i simply told her "then go Fu*k! Take the ****ing bus and Go!"

She followed the path to the car that we were in and she told my parent goodbye n she was going to take the bus. So i my parent gave the normal reaction and said ohh dont worry we will drop u at the metro.

Once at the metro i get off with her and she tells me "no Shane you dont have to come stay!". i left the car n kept walking toward the metro. Now were in the metro and my gf is arguing with me and telling me no no no ur bday was yesterday stop whining blablabla and she's telling me to call back my parents n leave. I refused and ask her why she was in such a rush and she answered me Well dont worry about me im going to have fun!
I got ****t and i said " oh so ur off to have funn ehhh?? Well have fun *****!" Now she's getting more angry and is insulting me. i walk and look at her in the eyes and was about to say something.

She suddenly JUMPED!!! The girl went berserk!! i saw that there were cops near so i didn't do anything. i kept my hand up as she pushed me and broke my chain. When the police grabbed her i walked away calmly and my dad call me. I spoke on the phone for abit then hanged up since the police woman was asking me to hang up. They asked me questions and they were asking for my id. The officer told me happy bday and we talked for a bit n i told her the truth that it wasn't the first time that she has jumped me. I told them i was going out with her for over 1 year and i was telling them that she was no longer going to be my gf. They asked me if i was going to press charge and i told them i didn't know. Now the male officer who was talking to my gf came to me to talk. I saw that he wasn't in my favor and he was questioning me. i told him i didn't need to take the metro but she did and that she lived at St Henri ( a Big Ghetto ) he asked me where i lived and i told him where. The officer changed his face when he heard st Henri and went to talk to the lady officer. Finally they come to me and tell me that i have a time limit if i want to press charges and that i should do it in my residential area. I told them that i was going to call my sister for them to pick me up and the officer asked me to try to not keep contact with her for a few days.

Once home i wrote the most simple and rude breaking up txt. I said" I'm too good of a person to waste my youth with a self centered rotten person like u, Pretty on the outside but that's actually it! Don't ever tal to e! U animal!!"

She called me a few time and i didn't answer
A few mins after that she called again She was crying and said "Shane are you for real? did you see what you texted me?
After few meanless mins of talking i hanged up and she's been calling me since.
I haven't answered yet...

I honestly love her and wouldn't want to really break up but can i really take this?

Posted by Poco

hoew bout everybody play hitman:blood money instead of reading this thread

Posted by Skitzo Control

I read this, and my brain exploded. CP, LEAVE THE CHICK. If even one ounce of this true, leave her.

Posted by Jesse Smith

tldr; :D

Posted by Arcadios

[quote=The only black person in VGC]I honestly love her and wouldn't want to really break up but can i really take this?

idk ask yourself that :-*

but seriously not worth the trouble...if any of this is true.

Posted by Shade

hahahaha, I can't believe you're actually considering staying with her. that's rich.

Posted by CrystalPain

Quoting Shade: hahahaha, I can't believe you're actually considering staying with her. that's rich.

Idiotic huh? I know... im letting weak feelings get a hold of me...
The problem is we were good friends for too **** long before we started going out.... for about 3 years we have been Best of Friends...

Last night i when out with my friends, i couldnt bring my self to go flirt with sum randoms *****es! **** man! i need a beer n some music!!!

Posted by Roger Smith

Leave her. Let her ruin someone else's life.

Posted by Kamek

Sorry to hear about all this. How long have you guys been going out? It doesn't seem like the healthiest relationship if you guys do this often. Especially the breaking chain thing. If a girl takes a swing at you, the first thing you do is just walk away. Honestly. I might catch whatever for that, but it'll make you the bigger person. If you guys constantly fight about silly things you might want to examine why you're fighting. I'm just wondering, did you guys ever get back together after this whole fiasco, because I'm sure these "breakups" might have happened often if your relationship is semi dysfunctional.

Posted by Ant

is your girlfriend black? that might be the problem.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Sever.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Ant: is your girlfriend black? that might be the problem.

Aye, find a nice white girl. I hear it's the 'thing' to do.

Posted by Shade

Asians are cool too.

RIGHT ANT?

Posted by The Judge

I read all that, confusing as it might be.

I blame the fact that she's black, and we all know how black chicks are.

Dump her. She's an emotionally-warped moron.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

*****es ain't nothin but hoes and tricks

Posted by specopssv44

[URL="http://www.chokea*****.com/"]http://www.chokea*****.com/[/URL]

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I love how this thread is becoming casually racist.

Posted by mis0

Quoting CrystalPain:
The problem is we were good friends for too **** long before we started going out.... for about 3 years we have been Best of Friends...

This is the actual problem. Just because you're good friends doesn't mean you'll make a good couple, and sadly, when things go awry, usually the friendship suffers or is destroyed. In your case, considering all that happened, it sounds like there's no going back to the way things were.

Posted by Speedfreak

Wow, sounds like you're both a couple of faggots. I recommend you lock her in the trunk of your car and go drive off a bridge.

Posted by Breakman

i've never even had a girlfriend my life is awesome to the max

Posted by CrystalPain

My girlfriend is mixed and for as much as i know she's more white than anything...
all white private school with all white friends

her being partially black doesn't mean anything

Posted by The Judge

You'd be surprised.

Posted by nintendope

emo video gamers.

all chicks are crazy.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

So, you never told us how it worked out yet.

Posted by Kamek

Quoting CrystalPain: My girlfriend is mixed and for as much as i know she's more white than anything...
all white private school with all white friends

her being partially black doesn't mean anything

They're all just being stupid. Anyway, how did it all turn out?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: tldr;

for real, dude.

didn't even have to read it to know you should leave that *****.

Here's a simple rule to follow. If said chick you're dating causes you to make a fairly large post on the internet about her that happens to be relatively negative and or asking for help... you should dump her. Not worth the time or energy.

In short: relationships suck

Posted by Poco

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire:

In short: relationships suck

girlfriend for 2 years. owned. color yourself owned.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

spoilers: the break-up is going to be terrible.

Though it's not relationships that suck, it's the fact that people pick really ****ty mates and don't realise it until their up to their necks in ****.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: spoilers: the break-up is going to be terrible.

um not really. we're both realistic in that we know we'll break up before college. we both see it as life.