Richoad appreciation thread

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I remember Richoad. I remember when he would defend Linkin Park, and other **** bands until (I imagine) he got blue in the face. That's fine, but he did a ****-poor job of it back then (or maybe it was AFI, I can't remember). Now he has developed into an intelligent, masterdebater when it comes to music, and I enjoyed his rants about Dragonforce very much. I also dig Tori Amos. All of that, combined with his recent positive reputation give to me, has warranted an appreciation thread. I also like his knowledge (though, given how little I know, he may be bull****ting) of music theory. It's good to see people develop. It's also good to see boobs.

(giving me positive reputation may or may not lead to your own appreciation thread).
In closing, suck my balls

bj

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

just cause he only posts in the music forum doesn't mean a thread about him belongs there. jeez

Posted by Dexter

Richoad. Uhh, good member. Doesn't post as much as he used to but when he does it's good, as long as you're interested enough in the subject to care.

And I believe it was Linkin Park.

And where's my appreciation thread for hooking you up with my sister?!

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

you didn't hook me up with ****

Posted by Dexter

What about that image of her holding that board that said "I Love BJ" on it?

I think I opened up doors for you, you just didn't walk through them.

Posted by Roger Smith

This thread just got 874 times more interesting.

Oh yeah, Richaod. We never talked. Ever.

Posted by Richaod

Thanks BJ, I really appreciate it. I in turn have to thank you and everyone on the music board for improving my musical taste too... or I'd never have gone from defending Linkin Park really badly to defending Dream Theater really badly. :P Though the Tori did come much later, and sadly, hasn't quite developed into a bandwagon.

oh, and about Dexter's sister, you really have to take matters into your own hands:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Richaod/OMFG.jpg[/IMG]

:D

Now let us all reminisce on how terrible I was at the age of 14.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

in b4 marth counter guide

<3

Posted by Poco

hey. metal sucks. jazz and blues own.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Dexter: What about that image of her holding that board that said "I Love BJ" on it?

I think I opened up doors for you, you just didn't walk through them.

I'm about to move to Wisconsin. That's a little closer to Washington or Oregon or wherever you guys dwell, so I've walked through the door somewhat. I've done my part, now where's my lubbins.

Posted by s0ul

Yo Beej, what part of Wisconsin are you moving to?

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

milwaukee

Posted by s0ul

Sweet, you'll be about as far from me as you can be in the state of Wisconsin!

Posted by Breakman

linkin park sux

j/k crawling in my skin speaks to me on various metaphysical levels

Posted by G-Sides

thought thread title read "Radiohead appreciation thread" :cool:

Posted by Richaod

Quoting G-Sides: thought thread title read "Radiohead appreciation thread" :cool:

Either or both would be awesome. :D