Spring Update?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

All things considered, it should be here soon.

Here's a potential update list:
http://kotaku.com/5008939/rumored-xbox-360-spring-update-touts-motion-sensor-features-game-installs

It's too good to be true, right?

Posted by WillisGreeny

Motion sensors? ok.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Motion sensors? ok.

It's been long rumoured that MS is making a Wii-like controller, and lately those have resurfaced.

Quoted post: 1. Option to delay sign-in to Xbox LIVE upon booting console (to allow user to set Online Status).

Awesome

Quoted post: 5. Introduce a group chat (4) for Private Chat and conferences through Video Chat.

**** YEAH

that's all I needed to read

Posted by WillisGreeny

I just think if Microsoft is going to compete against Nintendo by copying something Nintendo is doing, it should be the price. :D *out b4 lecture*

A Wii costs, like, 250 dollars. A 360 Arcade is the exact same price in canada.

Posted by WillisGreeny

America's price looks to be 280-300 dollars. Hmm, all they need to do is shave off 30 bucks.

Even then that's barely a difference.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Now why do you suppose they're charging Americans more than Canadians? Have tariffs gotten so out of wack that we're paying more for our own products produced elsewhere? Or has the dollar weakened more than I thought?

idk, we get charged more for nearly everything else so I don't see why not. Plus, they most likely want to boost sales in other territories, and this is a really easy way to do it.

Posted by Kit

Probably supply and demand

More sales in USA, they can make the price higher.
Less sales in Canada, make the price go down and it might increase.

Quoted post: 1. Option to delete titles from gamercard with 0 gamerscore and 0 achievements (excludes some titles that will be re-added to launch another title).

Definitely want this.

Quoted post: Probably supply and demand

More sales in USA, they can make the price higher.
Less sales in Canada, make the price go down and it might increase.

Sales are about equal actually, assuming you take population into account. Most NDP numbers put American 360 sales at almost 10 times more than Canadian sales.