WiiWare You Bought

Posted by Zelda_Guy

So far I've bought Defend Your Castle, Lost Winds, and Pop. Im gonna get some more points so I can Get FF: CC. Also Frontier confirmed there would be a sequal to Lost Winds on the bottom of their website.

Posted by Bebop

The only one I've seen that looks good is Lost Winds. I'd only really be interested in dling games that use the wiimote well.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

I bought Lost Winds and Crystal Chronicles, but the **** ******* with ****** *** servers aren't letting me download them. I've got to wait until everyone else in the area's downloaded them already, and then give it a try, or something.

Posted by Zelda_Guy

Yea I acctually havent bought Lost winds yet cause I don't have enough storage. Right now I have 3100 points so I think im also getting Final Fantasy.

Posted by Bebop

Do they use Wiipoints?

Posted by Zelda_Guy

Yes you buy them from the shop channel. It seems like no ones heard about Wii Ware except me and a few others. Its bassically like XLA.

Finally got Lost Winds and FFCC downloaded. Lost Winds is awesome! Main Character Lad's floaty wind jumping could have been done with regular jumps, yes, but all the neat other effects you create with the Wiimote are fun to mess around with.

FFCC, I haven't gotten into very much. Seems kind of neat, building up the castle town, but I would like to go on those adventures instead of just sending some other poor schmuck off to get Glowy Blue Stuff for me.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I've bought FFCC My life as a King.

[quote=Prince Shondronai;847918]
FFCC, I haven't gotten into very much. Seems kind of neat, building up the castle town, but I would like to go on those adventures instead of just sending some other poor schmuck off to get Glowy Blue Stuff for me.

But that's what all the other Final Fantasy games are for. :D

You have to admit, for 15 bucks, it was put together really well.

Well, then for $40 it'd better be spectacularly put together. I haven't bought any of the added content, yet.

Posted by WillisGreeny

You won't need the extra content for a while. Once you beat it on normal, you'll unlock hard mode which has a few more dungeons and spells. I'm thinking of getting the dungeon pack and the three race pack, since buying all that other stuff seperately would be a waste. Ofcourse, some people probably think its a waste buying them at all, but I say **** you people who say that.

Posted by Zelda_Guy

DAM NO DR MARIO RX IN US AND CANADA YETTTTTTTT
argh i hate nintendo
and the europeans who bought it allready
Is it good?

Posted by Ant

I got Lostwinds. Though I've yet to really play it.

Posted by Breakman

None, yet

But Dr. Mario and Strong Bad's Awesome Game for Attractive People (hopefully I got that title right from memory)? Very yes

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

only got Defend Your Castle, Lost Winds, and FFCC: My life as a king. can't say i'm interested in any of the other wiiware games, but is pop fun? cuz it looks kinda interesting...

Posted by Proto Man

So how is the Wii version of Defend Your Castle? I watched the preview on it on Nintendo Channel, and it looks interesting. I know I can just go to addictinggames or hallpass and just play it there, but the multi-player on Wii looks intriguing.

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

although, it does take a while to get to the insanely fun levels, and there aren't tmat much stuff you can buy, it is an extremely fun multiplayer game and yes, i definitely recommend it to people who liked the online version

Posted by Speedfreak

I got Lost Winds. Its really boring, why didn't anyone warn me?

Posted by Ant

yeaaaaaaaah. I'm hoping it gets more fun as you progress.

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

i'm thinking about getting pop and Dr. Mario Rx Online. They good or not?

Posted by Zelda_Guy

Deffinitly get Pop it is soooo addictive and fun. Dr. Mario I dont know but I have 3100 points left so I might get it.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Ant;850996]yeaaaaaaaah. I'm hoping it gets more fun as you progress.

I'm an hour or two in, it put me in a fucking coma. Seriously, how many times must I use the fire to burn the wooden door? I get it.

Posted by Zelda_Guy

What are you talking about Lost Winds is great

Posted by Colonel

I baught LostWind

weeeeeee