Cubed Concept: Initiate Brawl! May 25th 5pm EST Prizes for 1st through 4th 38/64

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

[CENTER][URL="http://cubedconcept.com/index.html"][IMG]http://cubedconcept.com/images/bannerleft.png[/IMG][/URL]
presents:
Pre-Memorial Day Smash Bash
[LEFT][FONT=Tahoma]64 man tournament. Check [URL="http://www.cubedconcept.com/"]www.cubedconcept.com[/URL] for details. New updates in rules to further explain certain things. I'll leave the basic rules here, but you must check the site for the full list of details. It's official as well, I won't be checking my private message box during the day of the tournament. This means sign up for free and get on aim. A chat room will be made early during the day.

[COLOR=Lime] SIGNING IN BEGINS AT 4PM EST. THE TOURNAMENT WILL START NO LATER THAN 5:15. DON'T SHOW UP LATE. Yea, I had to get that out of the way. [/COLOR]

[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=Cyan]When signing up, please use this format for my ease.[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Tahoma]
[COLOR=DarkOrchid] Name:
FC:
Aim:[/COLOR]

[/FONT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=Red]1 vs. 1 Ruleset[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Tahoma]
Format: Double Elimination
[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=Red]Abbreviated Match Rules;[/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT]
[LEFT][LIST=1]
[*][FONT=Tahoma] Best out 2 out of 3; Semifinals best 3 out of 5; Finals best 4 out of 7[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Tahoma] 3 stocks, 7 minutes[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Tahoma] Items off, appearance on none[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Tahoma] First stage pick on random[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Tahoma] Each player gets to ban any one stage for the whole match from either random or counterpick[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Tahoma] Dave

Posted by Arcadios

****. If it was moved one day over then I could participate since I asked for 26-30th off at work. :(

Posted by S

I am so in this.

Posted by Iris

I should be able to do it this time. :P I'll contact you before the matches if I can't.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I intend to do a 2 vs 2 tournament thrown in with the 1 vs 1 the next time. Probably 16 teams, with the same rules, except a change in neutral stages. I'm trying to figure out how to do the honesty system with people lying and such, it actually happened the last time. Be my partner if I do!

I'll start creating a list of players whom will be playing. Arcadios, wtf are you working on a sunday so late :(

Posted by S

Someone lied last round?

Posted by O.T.L

what time is that for me .....like 6 or what ?

Posted by protomanEXE

dude this would be so sweet i want in :D

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

[quote=S

Posted by O.T.L

4.... on sunday .....**** i cant make it :( yeah , texas ... or should i say yee haa texas ....

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Tomorrow at 5pm est people, I'll post with the name of the chatroom

I'll also put the first matches as well. :D

Posted by Iris

Yeah, going to uncle's house today for a party. I'm sorry! :O I dont expect to be back until like, 8 or so.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

It's fine :P, No worries!, maybe next time :P

Posted by Ant

:p:p:p:p