This is

Posted by TimeSkipz

the biggest amount of bull**** since being gay became the "it" thing. I get banned from some comments on Iron Man and arguing my point on wrestling which vampiro has no experience on

Posted by junior senior

good

Posted by TimeSkipz

I carry with me always the fact that I contribute more than you

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I get banned from some comments on Iron Man and arguing my point on wrestling which vampiro has no experience on

I've read comics for over 18 years and had watched wrestling for over 15. NO EXPERIENCE IN EITHER DEPARTMENT LOL!

You're banned because you're an idiot. Take these two weeks to study real hard in school for your upcoming finals.

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;846312]I've read comics for over 18 years and had watched wrestling for over 15. NO EXPERIENCE IN EITHER DEPARTMENT LOL!

You're banned because you're an idiot. Take these two weeks to study real hard in school for your upcoming finals.

Been in the ring many times, have over 5000 comics still. Have Iron Man 8 :)

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Oh, so you're just really stupid. Guess that makes much more sense.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting TimeSkipz: Been in the ring many times, have over [SIZE="7"]9000[/SIZE] comics still. Have Iron Man 8 :)

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Roger Smith;846325].

?

Posted by Roger Smith

I hope you ****ing die via getting uppercut'd by Sub-Zero into a pit of acid.

Posted by Ant

The man supports the PS Triple with all his heart. You kinda have to question his intelligence.

Posted by junior senior

ant change your title

Posted by Ant

what would you like me to change it to?

Posted by junior senior

umbrella girl

Posted by Stalolin

keep it to pantsu

i find it hilarious

Posted by Roger Smith

For those raining pantsu days...

Bam.