Hello

Posted by Black Twilight

Hey everyone. How's it going? Yeah anyway so I was searching random game stuff and came across this place. It looks pretty cool.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

hey, welcome.

Posted by Slade

I JUST WANT TO DIE

Posted by Omni

Why are you AIDS? I didn't even have to check your IP to tell.

Oh, and welcome! :D

Posted by cool gamer dad

yeah, Black Twilight. I was like "no way you're a dude". Really, I was.

welcome anyway. =^.^'=

Posted by Black Twilight

O.o ...Oookay. Um, anyway, thanks for the welcomes, I think.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Omni: Why are you AIDS? I didn't even have to check your IP to tell.

Oh, and welcome! :D

not quite. it's twilight chick. remember her? xD

Posted by Corrupt

If you think about it, "Black Twilight" is a stupid name. When the hell was the last time you saw a black twilight? That's right, they usually consist of shades of different colors such as purple and blue. And they're quite beautiful!

...unless you mean black as in "black as my dark soul" black, in which case you aren't even worth a second glance. BUT WELCOME ANYWAY, not like you'll be sticking around

Posted by Slade

Quoting Wikipedia: A black dwarf is a hypothetical star, created when a white dwarf becomes sufficiently cool to no longer emit significant heat or light. Since the time required for a white dwarf to reach this state is calculated to be longer than the current age of the universe, 13.7 billion years, no black dwarfs are expected to exist in the universe yet...

Change your user title to "I am a black dwarf" please. I'm into simplifying language and I believe that when an exact (and efficient) term can be used instead of a vague one, the exact term should be used.

Posted by Corrupt

I like how it trails off with an ellipsis as if it just got really depressed and started contemplating the dark secrets of the universe...

Even though that's probably just where you cut it off, but whatever.

Posted by The Judge

Why people ever bother coming back here after they're publicly not wanted is beyond me.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Corrupt: I like how it trails off with an ellipsis as if it just got really depressed and started contemplating the dark secrets of the universe...

Even though that's probably just where you cut it off, but whatever.

...but maybe someday we'll find a black dwarf hidden deep in the terrible emptiness of space. Waiting.

Posted by Black Twilight

O.o Suuure.

Posted by The Judge

Crappy Name

Anime Emoticons

Drawn Out Text and worthless posts

Stupid Avatar (I'm one to talk)

Posted by Shade

Quoting The Judge: Why people ever bother coming back here after they're publicly not wanted is beyond me.

Doesn't stop Dubya.

Posted by Slade

@Judge: You forgot "Completely ignores main point of post, and makes worthless comment on unrelated part of post"

****ing ****ed now. CHANGE YOUR USER TITLE TO WHAT I SAID

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting The Judge: Stupid Avatar (I'm one to talk)

Hey, did I ever tell you how much I like your avatar???

Posted by The Judge

Well I'm glad we agree on something.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Shade;847886]Doesn't stop Dubya.

and poco

and JS

and wackohater

Posted by Shade

Or Shade.

Posted by owenclivet

hi hows everyone this is owen

Posted by cool gamer dad

acne treatment

myspace

video game forum

well played

Posted by #061402

Hey, welcome Twilight. Stick around and it'll be all the better. ;)

@cats: Check its posts. It's probably just a bot/spammer.