New Castlevania info at Konami's Gamers Day event...

Posted by Prince Shondronai

It's pretty much a sure thing that the Wii is getting a new Castlevania game, now. Screens leaked from the new DS title awhile back started the rumors about Wii connectivity, and Nintendo Power had a big teaser in their latest issue. EGM had a blurb in their rumors section about the Wii, 360, and ps3 getting new entries in the series, too. IGN is ramping up to show off new titles tonight: One for the Wii and one for the DS. Whether or not it'll turn out to be Castlevania remains to be seen, but I am confident. Can't wait for the big announcement.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I'm guessing tonight was last night? If so, haven't heard anything about it. Let's hope it's not ****ty 3D.

Yeah, phooey. It just turned out to be a dumb skater game. Konami'll be revealing Castlevania themselves next week at their Gamer's Day thing.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: It just turned out to be a dumb skater game.

For a second I thuoght you meant a dumb skater castlevania game. Woulda been awwwwwwesome.

Aarrgh! That scene from Captain N with Simon Belmont skateboarding on an ironing board, using his whip to steer just popped into my head.