NO ONE CARES JUNIOR SENIOR

Posted by WackoHater

NO:jesse:ONE CARES ABOUT YOU AND POCOSTICK JUNIOR SENIOR, BUT HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO DOES !!! :p:

We don't care what you did yesterday, what you are doing today or who you meet when you go out, only NO:jesse:ONE CARES ABOUT YOU AND POCOSTICK !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

that guy's guitar is going up shakira's butt

Posted by Jesse Smith

Hey, hey, I'm da one you should be bashing!!! Not da kids!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by junior senior

shut up wackohater

Posted by WackoHater

You shut up JS !!!

You have no one other than NO:jesse:ONE THAT CARES WHAT YOU THINK !!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by junior senior

kiss my ***

Posted by WackoHater

Duh, I can't read your posts without a magnifying glass, no wonder NO:jesse:ONE is the only one who responds to your posts and threads !!! :rolleyes:

PS: How many times do I have to tell you and Iris that [SIZE="1"]small fonts[/SIZE] are [SIZE="5"]IDIOTIC[/SIZE] JS ????

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, WackoHater, don't you think you should change da picture of Shakira??!! She doesn't look very good with a guitar sticking out of her butt!!! :D:D:D:D

I think she has a lot of Hemorrhoids!! :D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Shut up moron before I have [URL="http://juliarobertsphotos.blinkblogs.com/"]momma Julia slap the living SHIIIT OUT OF YOU[/URL] !!!

SHE WILL SLAP AROUND BOTH YOU AND ROGER NO:jesse:ONE !!!!

Posted by Poco

what do you call a wacko who fall on he own head
a shameful wacko

Posted by WackoHater

No one cares about NO:jesse:ONE EITHER, SO YOU ARE IN BAD COMPANY JS !!!

Posted by Fragliche

You're just PMSing.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: er, WackoHater, don't you think you should change da picture of Shakira??!! She doesn't look very good with a guitar sticking out of her butt!!! :D:D:D:D

I think she has a lot of Hemorrhoids!! :D:D:D

[CENTER][URL="http://SHAKIRAPHOTOS.BLINKBLOGS.COM"]SHAKIRA ALWAYS LOOKS GOOD NUMB NUTS !!![/URL] :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:[/CENTER]

Posted by junior senior

i have my period

Posted by mis0

Wackohater's blogs are make him almost the epitome of his stereotype. A creepy, angry redneck with lots of blogs full of photos of female celebrities and commentary on them, leaving you with the feeling that they're also probably the pictures said creepy redneck has a wank to.

You're gross, Wackohater.

Posted by WackoHater

Ah shut up, at least I have great taste !!! :p:

You will never see me publishing anything on Cher, Celen Dion, Maid-Donna, or other white chicks like Wacko Jacko !!!

Posted by CrystalPain

Isn't Shakira out of style?
No one talks about her, except for you...

Posted by WackoHater

Maybe to people like you who are into Miley Circus !!! :p:

[URL="http://www.shakiramedia.com/video/detail/1380"]Shakira headlined Live Earth[/URL] along side of [URL="http://uk.youtube.com/results?search_query=metallica+live+earth&search_type="]Metallica[/URL], I guess they are all out of style along with Elvis and Led Zeppelin, Right ??

Duh, [URL="http://www.shakiramedia.com/video/detail/1377"]Shakira is a legend man, just like Elvis, in fact she is the female Elvis[/URL] !!

Posted by junior senior

no

Posted by WackoHater

[SIZE="1"]great post Junior Senior [/SIZE]:rolleyes:

Posted by junior senior

i cant see your font

Posted by CrystalPain

Shakira is simply a legend to you...
Aren't you too old to be a groupie?!?

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Joan Jett's a legend. Stevie Nicks is a legend. Shakira's a fad [spoiler]with a guitar up her butt[/spoiler]

Posted by junior senior

shakira is hispanic
wackohater is a troll

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: Joan Jett's a legend. Stevie Nicks is a legend. Shakira's a fad [spoiler]with a guitar up her butt[/spoiler]

Right, and I bet shhhiiiiittt smells good to you too moron !!! :p:

I saw Joan Jett live, she was a one hit wonder, her claim to fame is that she opened up for Robert Plant at one time.

You were not even a gleam in your Daddy's eye when those ho's were half assed popular !!!

Posted by junior senior

you're a troll

Posted by Roger Smith

stfu nobody cares stop it

Posted by junior senior

you're a pedophile too

Posted by Fragliche

Quoting Roger Smith: stop it wacko

wacko won't stop what he finds hilarious.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Roger Smith: stfu nobody cares stop it

Roger, if Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell was not such a moron I could ban Junior Stupid from Wacko University for good !!! :p:

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting JuNiOr SeNiOr: you're a pedophile too

lol i'm talking to a 11 yo cool

Posted by WackoHater

JS, you're funny calling others trolls, look at the last post on most every thread in WAdcko Univodruoty !!!

It is aooollll yo postsssstss !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by junior senior

lol wut

hey mr. dj

Posted by junior senior

i cnt w8 2 c u again