da is anime

Posted by Poco

get the hell out of here

Posted by Corrupt

hey poco you should use this as your new sig:

just take out the "happy birthday" part and shrink it down just a bit and ur set

Posted by Ant

oh man, that sig reminds me of good time.

Posted by Alastor

>freinds

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

keep the happy birthday. It's what makes it so special.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Just because it's your birthday today, dickflap.

Also, I love how Poco is only just catching onto trolling trends that Klarth spun about 6 months ago.

Not even, dude. It's the red on blue that does it.

Posted by Linko_16

Five

Five Dollar

Five Dollar Footlong

It's C-C-Catching On.

Posted by The Judge

Totally isn't.

Posted by Alastor

That's actually a very nice bargain. I've been there like three times in the past week or two.

Posted by The Judge

I think the footlongs at Subway are about $6-8?

Posted by Alastor

Yeah. Seems like a good deal to me. Especially since some 6-inches are $4+, but less than $5. You get that much more sandwich for less than a dollar.

Posted by Ant

eh, I still consider all sandwich places to be a rip off.

Yeah, pretty much. You're paying someone about four dollars to make you a sandwich. Though there's no way in hell I'm cooking chicken, bacon, buying ****ty sauce and all of that stuff just so I can make my own.

Posted by Poco

Quoting The X: Just because it's your birthday today, dickflap.

Also, I love how Poco is only just catching onto trolling trends that Klarth spun about 6 months ago.

lol

klarth is a generic 4chan

im a generic fyad

klarth is about 6 months behind the curve\

and klarth doesnt post here anymore

Posted by Alastor

[IMG]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x65/Dystorce/Reactions/1209014301485.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Stalolin

i thought klarth was a generic somethingawful

wait no

now he seems to be RL guy

Posted by Ant

who cares

Posted by Iris

me

Posted by Stalolin

i care despite how little i communicate with the guy =(

Posted by Ant

Quoting Iris: me

no you don't shut up

Posted by Iris

hey **** you

Posted by Ant

hey fuk u u stupid *****

Posted by Corrupt

**** **** **** **** **** you **** **** ****

While conversations between Jack and I don't happen as often as they used to, I still quite enjoy them!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I was talking to him on Friday. GOOD ****IN TIMES

Posted by Corrupt

****ing right

Posted by Poco

Quoting Ant: who cares

anybody who invest anything emotionally into people on an internet forum are pathetic as hell.

Posted by Poco

I MISS KALRTH HIS BYTES ALWASY TOUHCED ME SO EPRSONNALLY-darkness advanced

Posted by Slade

Klarth was cool, and then annoying, then more annoying, and then cooler than ever. I remember being really jealous of the fact that he was traveling all over the world while I was stuck in a backwoods town doin the high school thang.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

If he hadn't been demodded, he'd probably leaving a perfectly sane life right now.

THANKS, JUDGE.

Posted by Ant

lol.

Posted by The Judge

Hahaha

Actually, he's probably better off now than he was prior to being demodded.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

BAWWWWWWWWWWW I HAVE TO GO EXPLORE SOUTH AMERICAAAA

better off now. not right after he got demodded.

Posted by The Judge

He's dead, right?

You're sick, CJ.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

His boarding school pretty much banned everything on the internet except the BBC website, apparently. And they forced everyone to get army cuts. Last I heard, anyway.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting The X: army cuts

oh man, i bet he looks ****ing ridiculous now :amy:

Quoted post: His boarding school pretty much banned everything on the internet except the BBC website, apparently. And they forced everyone to get army cuts. Last I heard, anyway.

see? better off

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

He lives with his rich enterprising brother and his rich lawyer girlfriend, though. Pretty cushy!

Posted by Shevanel

Nah, I still sleep on floors and sofas more often than not. Regardless I'm still a world-class leech and live decently enough when I have to scarper from school (which I technically never have to return to except to take a few more exams, but that's a story for another day).

Chile was total gash for the most part - spent three months of it in a nowhere nothing industrial hellhole. Honestly, nothing to call home about. I got pulled out of school for six months to go **** around in the southern hemisphere under the impression that it'd be fun. It wasn't.

But, uh... One more month, and life begins, I suppose. Things have been going **** well since September and I intend to keep on top of that. Never going to waste time raging here anymore, though, but that doesn't preclude me dropping in once in a while.

Posted by Roger Smith

I still suck at making tubular epic graphics though right?

Just wanna make sure nothing has changed between us.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

HOLY **** KLARTH JUST STEALTH POOOOOOSTEEEEEEEED

Posted by Ant

funny, when I first saw it I thought it was a random bot. BUT THEN IT ALL MADE TOO MUCH SENSE.

Posted by Stalolin

i miss u klarth bby

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Roger Smith: I still suck at making tubular epic graphics though right?

Just wanna make sure nothing has changed between us.

Will you shut the [COLOR="black"]fuc[/COLOR]k up? That one topic is all you ever f[COLOR="black"]uc[/COLOR]king talk about. Stop posting here if that's going to be more than 2% of your posts. I'm sick of reading them.

Posted by Slade

Hugely seconded on that one. ^

Well, looks like world travel isn't that great anyways. but america still sucks

Posted by Linko_16

KLARTH COME BAAAAAAACK.

I don't remember if Klarth hates me or not.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

He doesn't hate anyone, silly![spoiler]except the judge and probably roger smith[/spoiler]

Posted by Stalolin

He just thinks some members are more valuable than others.

Posted by Ant

lol, valuable.

Posted by Shevanel

You're all wonderful people. Even Roger, in spite of his sub-par 'artistic ability', provides me very little impetus for ire.

Posted by The Judge

That's good. I was getting tired of this mutual emnity between us. At last, we can be friends once more. *warmth*

Posted by Shevanel

I don't know why you thought it was mutual. Aside from a brief spat of NERD RAGE however long ago it was, I really haven't given any thought to most of the people here for a long, long time.

Aside from Bext (who I noticed is ****ting the place up with his I-just-got-pubes sophistry crap again - the little bugger apparently times his activity to coincide with my absences) and Arcadios (who probably devotes even more time to conjuring up erotic Naruto fanfiction on Gaia than he does to being his usual failure self here), you're all decent.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Bext? Who?

Posted by Shevanel

Borealis.

It's deep and spiritual and **** because it's from Latin. You know, that awesome language they spoke in Asia a hundred years ago.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting The Judge: Will you shut the [COLOR="black"]fuc[/COLOR]k up? That one topic is all you ever f[COLOR="black"]uc[/COLOR]king talk about. Stop posting here if that's going to be more than 2% of your posts. I'm sick of reading them.

Go to bed judge, it's what's best for both of us:o

Yeah and hi klarth.

Posted by Shevanel

Hi yourself.

Posted by Poco

hey klarth u r still gay.

hahah nah im j/playin bro.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Shevanel: It's deep and spiritual and **** because it's from Latin. You know, that awesome language they spoke in Asia a hundred years ago.

Quod Erat Demonstrandum!!!!!! XD <----- see i'm sophisticated because i used latin ^^

I got my QED in bullshit studies

Posted by Arcadios

Posted by Poco

Quoting Arcadios:

theres a forum calling ur name. its called gbs. the gibbis.

Posted by Shevanel

Hey Arcadios is it weird when people leave mean comments on your anime music videos

Posted by The Judge

And the trolling starts.

Posted by Shevanel

It's second nature, you smarmy git.

Besides, these days it's perfectly light-hearted. I BEAR AN ILL WIND THROUGH THE INTER PIPES

Posted by Stalolin

And one could argue if it's really trolling if it's in DA.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Klarth and Poco posting in a DA thread semi-seriously. ****ing hell

Posted by Shevanel

I have standards now, man.

brb, disappearing for another eight months.

Well that was a nice little visit.

Posted by Ant

take vampiro with you

Posted by Poco

kill me

Posted by Linko_16

I'd help you out with that, but it kinda sounds like a hassle.