I want a VB D:

Posted by Nintendo-land

But I can't find on anywhere but ebay, and they are to expensive :(

Posted by Linko_16

I had to watch eBay for a long time before I found a good deal on mine. You can't expect to get lucky the first time you go looking for it.

Posted by lameboyadvance

Yeah, nowadays eBay is pretty much the only place to get VBs. :(

Posted by Nintendo-land

Got one!

but it is missing the stand, so I bought another for 40$ [missing the foam eyepice]. So I'll combine them, and sell the remains.

I also, plan on getting another one, with a box and all. Later.

Posted by kevn0

The going price is 70-100 for a working unit, no box. Boxed units are in the 150 plus range, I see the mint in box units going slightly higher, but it's ebay, so keep at it, persistence is key. Mine is on the way. I am SO sorry I let mine go back in the day. I should have put it back in it's mint condition box which I STILL HAD and waited. Ah well. Live and learn. It's worth the trouble, these were a lot of fun to play. I have spent about 150 bucks and have the VB and 5 games on the way including the "rare" Jack Bros...how far will 150 bucks take you with today's new game prices? So I don't think it's too far out of line. The collector dorks have blown prices on a couple of the games out of line, however.I'd like to PLAY Space Invaders and Insmouse, but no way am I paying collector chump prices for them...

Good luck!

Posted by akumie

that`s why there is the flashboy :)

Posted by KR155E

actually the flashboy is meant for game developers. ;)

Posted by akumie

and still most people buy the flashboy to play the games and not to make new vb games

btw, like 11 month ago I got a VB (with box, stand, battery pack and so on), Wario land and 3 copies of virtual league baseball for about 160 euro (1150-1200 SKR)

Posted by LS650

I just won an eBay auction for a VB in good working condition, with power adaptor, controller, and seven common games for $103 (plus shipping). If you look on eBay now there are usually a half-dozen or so systems going at any time, and a working unit without box and just one or two games is maybe $70.

How much cheaper do you expect to find one? They were about $200 when they were new in the store..!

Posted by cactuar64

got mine with stand and wall adapter from game over video games for 80$
got telero boxer and mario tennis for 25
did i get ripped off?

Posted by lameboyadvance

I got mine cheaper, but this was about 8 years ago now.
They might have gone back up in price. I haven't looked at prices in years.

Posted by Proto Man

I got mine for $40 at a local videogame store in my neighborhood. Stand was a bit cracked, but it's all good. I just need to get VB Wario Land now!