alright, I'm back

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

insert boos

but yeah, built a new computer yesterday, got it online today. Feels longer than just over a month...

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

gotta get used to this monitor. Used a CRT for too long. Now its widescreen and big. Too much eye moving.

also, totally forgot how to type.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

So, what have you been doing with yourself? Saw you playing some GTA the other day.

Yeah... playing GTA and CoD4 before that. Otherwise literally nothing else. Though I saw Iron Man last night. Pretty super!

**** my pants and black nick fury though.

Though I gotta say. Did not miss the computer. Like, I put it off for so long because I was like "you know what, **** this computer ****." Only built one now because I got a ****ing massive deal on it due to a shipping error on our bulk supplies.

Posted by Dexter

You didn't give me enough time to catch up with you. :(

But I'm back on Live now so yay!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;844970]**** my pants and black nick fury though.
Won't be long before Ultimate Fury is made Marvel-wide canon. He's Fury in all the vidya, and the two animated Avengers movies.

Quoted post: But I'm back on Live now so yay!

SO I HEARD

Yeah, dude. We're going to play some CoD4 this week. Seriously. Like the good ol' days.

Quoted post: Won't be long before Ultimate Fury is made Marvel-wide canon. He's Fury in all the vidya, and the two animated Avengers movies.

I refuse. First a black Green Lantern and now this? No

Though it's Samuel L Jackson. So I can deal I guess. If only because Iron Man 2 is going to amaaaaaaaaazing

Posted by The Judge

Well I didn't even notice you were gone, but welcome back anyways.

Posted by Alastor

[url=http://thatvgcshow.smackjeeves.com/comics/359520/episode-39-too-grim-for-life/]you[/url] [url=http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/8652/whathaveidonelg4.gif]died[/url] lol

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;844979]Though it's Samuel L Jackson. So I can deal I guess. If only because Iron Man 2 is going to amaaaaaaaaazing
MANDARIN PLZ

Can't wait for the Avengers movie either.

It's funny because I really did die.

Quoted post: Can't wait for the Avengers movie either.

Wait, are they just going to be the same thing? Iron Man 2 confirmed as Avengers movie?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I have no idea. The Avengers was always Iron Man's brainchild, so I guess?

Well at the end of Iron Man nick fury is like "Tony, I'm Nick Fury, head of SHIELD and creator of the Avengers Initiative" and then it ends. So I'm guessing.

Posted by Stalolin

lol wb

now work on filling the giant void of grim you left behind plox

Posted by Slade

UGH this guy again??! I was much happier 5 minutes ago.

and the instant he comes back, he manages to spoil an ending for me. thanks pal

Posted by Corrupt

Welcome back, man!

...promise to get on Brawl sometime soon? :D

Posted by The Judge

Yeah thanks for spoiling the ending to Iron Man. Not like I wanted to see it.

Posted by Slade

Quoted post: Well at the end of Iron Man nick fury is like "Tony, I'm Nick Fury, head of SHIELD and creator of the Avengers Initiative" and then it ends.

Seriously, man, look at that form. It's concise, there's no extraneous info, and he even includes the very quote that spoils the ending. Bravo, asshole.

Quoted post: Yeah thanks for spoiling the ending to Iron Man. Not like I wanted to see it.

Nothing was spoiled actually. That's not the ending. It's just the after credits **** to make fans excited. It's all of 10 seconds in length.

Posted by Slade

Someone in the Iron Man thread said something like "Stay after the credits! It's totally worth it!" Well, you spoiled the surprise, if not the ending.

also, I just hit New Posts and saw a string of like 10 threads all with new posts by our buddy vamp. just like old times :)

So, obadiah, Stark's friend, sets up a hit on Stark so he can rule the company. Pepper finds out, but not before Obadiah builds his own Iron Man suit and completely destroys Iron Man. But Pepper blows a reactor just in time that kills Obediah. The media finds out and Stark makes it public he's Iron Man.

There, happy?

Posted by Shade

I hate you. :(

Posted by Slade

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire:
There, happy?

Very. :D saved me 8 bux

make the edit funny or don't even try

Posted by Ant

yeah, I ended up deleting him since he never registered me.

though I'm surprised to see you back. just when you get used to a guy being gone he comes back and ruins it for ya.

oh, and I've been playing quite a bit of CoD4 lately, and will more so in the near future. And I was going to add you but you're buddy list is full so **** you. (not my xbox, a friends)

Quoted post: yeah, I ended up deleting him since he never registered me.

you deleted me from brawl? DUDE, NOOOO! We were just never on at the same time. Add me back!

Speaking of which, who's katz? Thought it was derick for some reason. If so, totally played smash with him.

Posted by The Judge

You never REGISTERED Ant. As in, you never said "I will allow you to be an addition to my friends list so we can play each other." Being on at the same time has nothing to do with it.

Katz is the first four letters of my last name, but that's Corrupt. I just play off Ant's name.

Oh. Well, I definitely registered Ant. I know for a fact I did because he was one of the first I added.

Posted by Ant

Said awaiting registration the whole time you were on there. so yeah :/ I could re-add you.

Posted by Alastor

Pretty sure I still have you added, Vampy. (Also registered.) I came close to deleting you since I figured you'd never play since you're always too busy with the SHOOTAN, but I'm pretty sure I kept you. We should play some time, because I hate having 25+ people on my buddy list and only 5 or so every actually play. ;)

We played. It was you, me linko, and corrupt. Then just you and me and then I beat you.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Alastor: only 5 or so every actually play. ;)

please tell me I'm one of them please please please.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: then I beat you.

You did? :eek:

I don't recall you ever trying. Just hanging out near the edge of wherever we were.

Posted by Linko_16

I can't believe I somehow overlooked this topic until now. WELCOME BACK VAMP OLD BUDDY OLD PAL.

Posted by Iris

Vamp needs to play me. Our connection will be stellar, maybe!

Posted by Arcadios

Add me, faggot.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Iris: Vamp needs to play me. Our connection will be stellar, maybe!

You have a very good connection. You have to, for you to have a green with me as far away from me as you live. You might have a blue with Vamp. :amy:

Quoted post: I don't recall you ever trying. Just hanging out near the edge of wherever we were.

I wasn't. After my first match with corrupt I realised how stupid it is to try or play like I normally do when there's at least a constant one second delay in button commands. So I just hung near the edge of every level and fire some shots off. Or across the gap in elden with zelda and spammed side-b. GOOD TIMES

still beat you though :-*

Posted by Ant

find it surprising how you remember the match so well.

It was my first time playing online, and I tend to have a good memory about those things.

Posted by Ant

kinda like the first time you sucked a dick? [/mattmiller]

Thanks. I had completely blocked that memory from my mind and now it's all come flooding back. What. A. *****.