Megaman Power Up! Custom stages.

Posted by Red

so I decided to play MMPU yesterday and it was the first time for me since I got my wireless router. so I decided to go online and download/upload some stages. I uploaded one of my own and if I can find it, I'll post the ID so anyone can play it :)

although I doubt anyone even has this game / plays it / wants to play it.

Level: Bomb Belt Mallet
ID:53421789-003
Description: A Challenging Level that combines the usage of conveyor belts, time bombs, and swinging mallets to get in your way.
Difficulty: 8.5/10
comments:
general: this level is pretty difficult so I'm thinking about making an easy version of it later on so it'll be more fun. In order of hardest characters to use: Bombman, Megaman, Iceman, Protoman.
Tips/Tricks: using Iceman can make things easier by freezing and climbing on enemies.
secrets: spoiler::[spoiler] after the second check point, past the first two enemies, there's an opening in the ceiling that leads to some extra lives and stuff. I tried to get there as iceman but I don't think it's possible :P[/spoiler]

Level: Shelter Mountain
ID:53421789-004
Description: an Icy level, that ummmm... ... ... to be honest, it's been awhile since I've played this level so I don't know how to describe it.
Difficulty: 5/10?
comments: I remember this level being, more fun with Oilman I think.
EDIT: I've replayed this level and realized that I think it's impossible to complete with Iceman :p.

Posted by Stalolin

Let's just say I "technically" have it. Haven't tried it out much though. Been doing Crisis Core on and off.

Once that's done it's straight to Powered Up because Maverick Hunter X tastes too much like failure for me.

Posted by Red

Quoting Stalolin:
Once that's done it's straight to Powered Up because Maverick Hunter X tastes too much like failure for me.

automatic fail for not having the dash power up in chill penguin's stage.

so yeah, just remind me when you start to play it, and we can share levels or whatever.

Posted by CS Ryan

Heck, I'll try to find my copy, but I've more than had my fill of created levels.

Posted by Red

well, would it be alright if I sent you my level ID, and you could try out my level anyway? I'll have to make some changes to it first since for some reason Megaman Web wont show me my level ID again until I re upload it.

EDIT: oh and if you happen to find your copy, upload some creations of your own! I was thinking of adding every level's ID to the first post, for anyone to download them.

EDIT2: lol 1111th post.

Posted by CS Ryan

I'll consider it. Classic series just never appealed to me. No wall kick or dash = lame.

Posted by Red

lol well Cutman always has wallkicks :P

but yeah I know what you mean, X series can be alot more fun. but either way, if you ever do find it, all you'd have to do is try out my stage, that's all I'm asking :).

Posted by Red

(sorry about the double post)

I finished creating an all new level today, I'll add it to the first post. I also re-uploaded my previous level.

Level: Bomb Belt Mallet
ID:53421789-003
Description: A Challenging Level that combines the usage of conveyor belts, time bombs, and swinging mallets to get in your way.
Difficulty: 8.5/10
comments:
general: this level is pretty difficult so I'm thinking about making an easy version of it later on so it'll be more fun. In order of hardest characters to use: Bombman, Megaman, Iceman, Protoman.
Tips/Tricks: using Iceman can make things easier by freezing and climbing on enemies.
secrets: spoiler::[spoiler] after the second check point, past the first two enemies, there's an opening in the ceiling that leads to some extra lives and stuff. I tried to get there as iceman but I don't think it's possible :P[/spoiler]

Level: Shelter Mountain
ID:53421789-004
Description: an Icy level, that ummmm... ... ... to be honest, it's been awhile since I've played this level so I don't know how to describe it.
Difficulty: 5/10?
comments: I remember this level being, more fun with Oilman I think.
EDIT: I've replayed this level and realized that I think it's impossible to complete with Iceman :p.