The World Ends With You

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

so what do you guys think about this game? i personaly think it's going to be a great game. the battles look good with having your main fight on one screen and your party fight onthe other. the combo system looks pretty fun too

Posted by Red

looks pretty good to me. I was intrigued by the character artwork, but some of it looks a little gay.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Red: but some of it looks a little gay.

Well, it IS in the same style as Kingdom Hearts.

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

Quoting Roger Smith: Well, it IS in the same style as Kingdom Hearts.

i'm not sure, but i do believe it was done by the same company. it does kind of remind me of how kingdom hearts goes along. not only with artwork, but with the "memories" thing, it does give off resemblance

Posted by Zeta

I expect no less from Nomura.

Though the guy that spams all the math terminology seems pretty ****ing cool.

Posted by Ant

This game looked pretty interesting to me from the get go, though I was also aprehensive. After seeing a lot of reviews it seems like a pretty stylish and fun game. And hell, it helps to support games like these so we don't just see rehashes of Final Fantasy from Square all the time.

Posted by Colonel

I'm currently in New York City. and I visited tons of places today.

Ground Zero
Three Story Toys r us
Statue of Liberty
Empire State Building
Trump Tower
Central Park

But most importantly Nintendo World. I baught two Nintendo T-shirts and The World Ends With You. (I also played Wii Fit)

The World Ends with You is pretty awesome so far, im only at the begining but none the less it's pretty cool.

EDIT: This game keeps getting better and better.

Posted by Zelda_Guy

Oh I LUV Nintendo World! I like the mini museum. Anyone who hasn't gone there should go RIGHT NOW!

Posted by Average n00b

Nintendo World is pretty awesome. And this game looks cool too, the guy looks a bit like Sora. :P

So yeah, reviews look good so I'll be getting it.

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

man I need to get a DS so I can play these friggin games. Hopefully, I,ll be getting one this month.

anyways, I feel dumb for asking this, but how is Nintendo World?

Posted by Fate

I just bought this game. It's pretty cool. :)

Posted by Ambellina

I bought this game about a week ago. I can't put it down. It's a really good story & the duel controls keep you busy. The animation is great & the music isn't too bad either.

Posted by Klarth

Played through this a few months ago. Spent longer on the postgame stuff than the meat of the story. Character design was typical Nomura blecch for the most part (only exception being Minamimoto, **** yeah), but the game itself was ****ing fun to play.

Posted by coromoro

I loved this game. It's definitely one of the best DS games out there. It's one of those games that just makes you feel great after you beat it. The story is very original, and the overall message I think is fantastic and very fitting.

I recommend this game for anyone who wants to play an original RPG.