new street fighter and golden axe!?

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

it's true. just read the latest gameinformer. street fighter 4 and a brand new golden axe is comin out in the next 2 years. i dont really know anything about street fighter, only that it's comin out, but the new golden axe is comin out for 360 and ps3 and i think it's comin out this year .

did anyone else see this comin cause i know i didnt

Posted by Prince Shondronai

If you read EGM, you'd have known about those games 4 months ago.

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

really? i guess i gotta read more megazines. i used to get EGM through the mail but i can't do that anymore.

but still, i didn't think that capcom would make another street fighter.

You didn't think Capcom likes money? Street Fighter's not the cash cow that Tekken is, but it's still a major name in fighting games. I'm going to see if I can snag an arcade kit of SF4 for my store.

Oh, and if you think that a Golden Axe remake is mind-blowing, wait'll you see the new Splatterhouse.

Posted by Shade

Golden Sun > Golden Axe

Seriously, Golden Axe can **** itself until I get a GS3.

Posted by Zeta

[quote]I'm going to see if I can snag an arcade kit of SF4 for my store.

Didn't... didn't they say it was going to be a home console release only?

Posted by Shade

He'll find a way to get one.

Quoting Zeta: Didn't... didn't they say it was going to be a home console release only?

No, that's Soul Calibur IV. Curse you, Namco! Curse you a thousand times!

Posted by Linko_16

Lol, you should set up a PS3 and/or X-Box 360 inside an arcade booth, paint it up real nice and feature SCIV that way. Though I guess then you can't charge for it if you do that.

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

Oh yes, I forgot about Golden Sun. i therefore shame myself till a new golden sun comes out.

the only reason i'm surprised about this is because i hadnt heard of a new street fighter or golden axe game in a long time. otherwise, i wouldnt have really cared about it...

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Linko_16: Lol, you should set up a PS3 and/or X-Box 360 inside an arcade booth, paint it up real nice and feature SCIV that way. Though I guess then you can't charge for it if you do that.

can be done

i used to hook up sega megadrives/genesis systems on a timed play mechanism for use in arcade cabinets...

and i've seen ps2's done this way... so i guess it wouldnt be too hard to work out a jamma wiring mech for a 360 or ps3 to be ran in the same way

I've actually got a JAMMA pcb that allows you to hook up a ps2 or ps3 to an arcade machine that makes it one coin for every 5 minutes of play. The problem is that no one likes to play on that setup. I'm just hoping that they'll come out with an arcade kit for SCIV later, like they did with III.

Posted by colafan

Im new to these forums, i never knew there was a new Golden Axe coming out! thats great news!

Quoting colafan: Im new to these forums, i never knew there was a new Golden Axe coming out! thats great news!

Introduce yourself on the Introductions board, so that we can all ask the burning question: Pepsi, or Coke?

Posted by jfk

it will be good

Posted by jfk

dr peper

Posted by jfk

dr peper is way better

Anybody got a grassy knoll?

Posted by Shade

Sure, I keep one in my wallet at all times. Right next to my rifle.

Posted by Dr. Rockso

[quote=Shade;844795]Golden Sun > Golden Axe

I would agree with you but you cant ride bizarians in Golden Sun

Posted by colafan

Its all about Coke for me