Guess the PS2 game

Posted by Toughgamer89

Okay heres the hint:

this game come out for the N64 around the years 1997-1999, making it one of the most liked games for the N64

Posted by captain caveman

goldeneye, perfect dark, smash brothers

Posted by Toughgamer89

Right! It was goldeneye okay heres another one

This game is the most controversial in gaming today, due to its violent game play

Posted by naughtydogy

the game came out in 2004 for ps2,it is my favorite game.it has a mission 007 type of grade. a gun in this game is "peacmaker".

Posted by The_Essence_Vortex

Quoting naughtydogy: the game came out in 2004 for ps2,it is my favorite game.it has a mission 007 type of grade. a gun in this game is "peacmaker".

Jak 2 or 3 (can't remember which one). Make the question a little harder next time.

Posted by veritas

I cant remember what year it came out but it is Insomniac Game's greatest game series.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

The Rachet and Clank Series?

Posted by veritas

Correct!

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Its a game made by Konami.

A highly classified prototype mech is stolen from the aliied forces in southern japan. You take control of monstrous mechs and brave soldiers.

Posted by veritas

Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater. The Shagohad

Posted by Black_Wolf

[COLOR="Black"]No, I think that might be one of the Front Mission games from Square, maybe the third one or fourth one, can't remember. Here's one:

Starter of the Stealth Action genre and Stealth Kills, featured two playable characters.[/COLOR]

Posted by Link_1987

its definitely not snake eater because it was stolen from japan not russia and u control mechs not snake

Posted by boomstick

Quoting Black_Wolf: [COLOR="Black"]Starter of the Stealth Action genre and Stealth Kills, featured two playable characters.[/COLOR]

I'm going with Tenchu on that one.

Anyway, took a more violent and dark outlook on the Japanese RPG.

Posted by Black_Wolf

[COLOR="Black"]Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne I think. Dunno though. Gonna wait for confirmation on that one.[/COLOR]

Posted by boomstick

Quoting Black_Wolf: [COLOR="Black"]Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne I think. Dunno though. Gonna wait for confirmation on that one.[/COLOR]

Yes, actually didn't think anyone would get that so quick, but you or someone else can go ahead

Posted by veritas

This one is pretty easy. This game came out in 2001 for the gamecube and it is the Flash Bros' favorite game.

Dim: All these videogames we play, can't be good for our health.

JT: You're right we should go outside.

MELEE!!!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Widely considered to be one fo the perfect examples of what a game shoul,.d be, but due to preditctions of low sales, it is almost impossible to find. If you can find a copy, people let it go for about $100. (for ps2, obviously)

Posted by Foxworthy12

i think it is super smash brother melee