oh teh noez

Posted by mis0

I accidentally washed my stupid cell phone. It's now quite thoroughly dead.

Does anyone have verizon? If so, would you recommend it? I've been thinking of switching my service for awhile, and this is a good excuse to do it.

Posted by junior senior

the service is good, the phones blow

Posted by mis0

They're all bad? Or just the cheap ones? I was looking at the selection, and I'm trying to decide if I just want to get another RAZR or maybe go for the LG 8700.

Posted by S

My girlfriend likes MetroPCS quite a bit. Verizon is apparently crap from what I hear.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

As a former tech support rep for them... DONT DO EET.

They're service cuts out on you at whim, the support team (not all of the reps, just most) and what they're allowed to do for you BLOW, and the phones do indeed suck.

Posted by David M. Awesome

I've never had a problem with Verizon before in my life, but the phones really do suck. A lot. If you do get Verizon, do yourself a favor and don't get a Razor.

Posted by junior senior

razrs SUCK dude screens break

Posted by WackoHater

I did that once also, washed it in my jeans jacket, sad because it proves how throughly dumb one is !!!

Sprint has their [URL="http://nextelonline.nextel.com/NASApp/onlinestore/en/Action/DisplaySelPhoneDetail?phoneSKU=PTR690HKR&id12=UHP_Phonestab_042008_RedCentro"]Sprint Simply Everything program[/URL] out, unlimited everything including internet with new data devices available right now like Blackberry's that also act as a phone and internet browser all in one, they have a special going on for devices at $99.00.

Simply Everything Plans

Everything your phone, PDA or smartphone can do nationwide — text, surf, email, listen, watch, find and, of course, talk — on one simple plan.

This plan includes

Unlimited mobile internet and messaging: Web surfing, email, GPS Navigation, Sprint Music, Sprint TV

Posted by mis0

Quoting JuNiOr SeNiOr: razrs SUCK dude screens break

This is what I always hear, but I'm pretty sure it's bull****. I bought my RAZR when it first hit shelves, and I haven't really had any problems with it at all, except that the talk time is pretty lousy. People who have screens break are probably are dropping their phone/sitting on it/etc.

Sapphire) How bad are they going to screw me? I can't fathom it being much worse than T-Mobile...

Wackhater) I've never seen a reason to have an internet browser on a phone, really. In fact, there isn't much of a point to the cameras, music-capability, etc. When you cram all of that stuff into one device, it everything ends up a bit sub-par. The only thing I want from my phone is for it to be able to a) make phone calls, and b) text message. Also, do you work for Sprint or what? That looks like their sales-pitch...

Posted by WackoHater

[B]If you are in business you need email, IM and Internet access, you can plug your laptop into a Blackberry and compute from the road I believe, so for $99.00 a month you can use that unlimited service at home too eliminating your home ISP fee.

You really can't beat that plan.

You can plug your laptop into this, so I am right, as usual.

BlackBerry

Posted by mis0

That's more of a manufactured need than a real one. Considering that I'm still in school, too, there's no reason to get a $100/mo plan, and a Blackberry.

The business-related thing I need most right now is some new formal attire.

Posted by WackoHater

Well, I need one and am upgrading to this, I would have to invest in a laptop too to take full advantage of it, the great upside is you would be able to function with your computer anywhere you go.

At this time I would get two tin cans and a string if I were you !!!
:p:

Posted by Arcadios

Verizon was overpriced.
Only one I can recommend is Cingular/AT&T.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I did that once also, washed it in my jeans jacket, sad because it proves how throughly dumb one is !!!

Are you confessing to be dumb!!!!! About time!!! :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D

Posted by avalanch

Of course he is!!! The only thing that he knows to suggest to people without copying & pasting from a phone provider is:

Quoting WackoStalker: I would get two tin cans and a string!!!

[quote=Jesse Smith;844749]Are you confessing to be dumb!!!!! About time!!! :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D

Posted by junior senior

why are you still posting here

Posted by avalanch

Because WackoHater & Jesse are both easy targets to drive insane :D:D:D:D

Now let me ask you something. Why do you spam and or make pointless threads in every post you make here in wacko U?
[quote=JuNiOr SeNiOr;844806]why are you still posting here

Posted by junior senior

leave plz

Posted by avalanch

NOTY. I'd rather you leave.

Posted by Linko_16

I've got verizon and have never had any problems, though I often avoid using my phone so I'm probably not the best guy to ask.